Claim Settlement of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
The claim settlement process of Bajaj Allianz is comparably painless and hassle-free. With thousands of hospitals in its list of networked healthcare centers, this insurance company entertains policyholders with easy reimbursement and cashless treatment at any hospital across the country. Moreover, Bajaj Allianz offers a wide range of health insurance policies at affordable prices and makes your life simpler during a stressful situation of a medical emergency. All its health insurance products come with cashless treatment across network hospitals and hassle-free claim settlement.
Claim Process for Cashless Treatment
Cashless treatment gets you treated for a particular illness without paying even a single penny for any medical expense. You can avail cashless treatment at any of the network hospitals in India. Currently, Bajaj Allianz has more than 6,000 hospitals in its network list. Find guides for the for cashless claim process:
- First of all, find a Bajaj Allianz network hospital in a city where you want to get cashless treatment
- Intimate the insurer about your hospitalisation as soon as possible - whether it's an emergency or planned.
- While visiting the hospital, don't fail to carry the Bajaj Allianz cashless card and one photo ID proof.
- Show the cashless card and valid ID proof at the hospital desk.
- Fill the pre-authorization request form available at the hospital and submit it to the hospital.
- After your identity is checked, the network hospital sends the pre-authorization request form to Bajaj Allianz-HAT (Pune) after verifying your details.
- Bajaj Allianz reviews the request details in accordance with the policy benefits and conveys the decision to the hospital and the insured.
- Once the claim is approved, the hospital begins the cashless treatment.
- In case of denial of the request, you can get the treatment and file for reimbursement claim later.
Need not worry if your request for cashless claim didn’t get approved, or if you did not get admitted to a network hospital. In both cases, you can file for the reimbursement claim. Follow the below instructions to file for the reimbursement claim.
- Submit the duly filled reimbursement claim form to Bajaj Allianz.
- Submit all original medical (pre-hositalisation and post-hospitalisation) documents..
- You will receive an approval letter after thorough verification of the documents submitted.
- In case of requirement, Bajaj Allianz can ask for additional documents.
- If the claim approved, the payment will be released to the insured through ECS/cheque.
- If the relevant documents are not submitted, then the claim will be closed without any payment after 45 days.
Here is a list of documents required for filing a reimbursement claim.
- Original investigation reports
- Final hospital discharge summary
- FIR or post-mortem report if happened
- Pharmacy bills along with the prescription
- Canceled cheque or NEFT details for payment
- Original bills, receipts, and discharge report
- Indoor case papers and duly-filled claim form
- Original hospital bills and a valid photo ID proof
- Treating doctor's report, and original consultation notes
- Nature of operation performed and surgeon's bill and receipt
- Test reports along with attending doctor’s or surgeon’s report
If you have any doubt about the Bajaj Allianz claim settlement, you can call the toll-free number of InsuranceDekho 1800-120-5698.
Incurred Claim Ratio (ICR) of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
The Incurred Claims Ratio (ICR) indicates the performance of an organization, thereby helping customers make an informed decision when choosing a health insurance policy. ICR is the net claims paid by an insurance company as against the net premiums earned. The ICR of Bajaj Allianz is 85%.