Claim Settlement of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
The claim settlement process of Bajaj Allianz is comparably painless and hassle-free. With thousands of hospitals in its list of networked healthcare centers, this insurance company entertains policyholders with easy reimbursement and cashless treatment at any hospital across the country. Moreover, Bajaj Allianz offers a wide range of health insurance policies at affordable prices and makes your life simpler during a stressful situation of a medical emergency. All its health insurance products come with cashless treatment across network hospitals and hassle-free claim settlement.
Claim Process for Cashless Treatment
Cashless treatment gets you treated for a particular illness without paying even a single penny for any medical expense. You can avail cashless treatment at any of the network hospitals in India. Currently, Bajaj Allianz has more than 6,000 hospitals in its network list. Find guides for the for cashless claim process:
- First of all, find a Bajaj Allianz network hospital in a city where you want to get cashless treatment
- Intimate the insurer about your hospitalisation as soon as possible - whether it's an emergency or planned.
- While visiting the hospital, don't fail to carry the Bajaj Allianz cashless card and one photo ID proof.
- Show the cashless card and valid ID proof at the hospital desk.
- Fill the pre-authorization request form available at the hospital and submit it to the hospital.
- After your identity is checked, the network hospital sends the pre-authorization request form to Bajaj Allianz-HAT (Pune) after verifying your details.
- Bajaj Allianz reviews the request details in accordance with the policy benefits and conveys the decision to the hospital and the insured.
- Once the claim is approved, the hospital begins the cashless treatment.
- In case of denial of the request, you can get the treatment and file for reimbursement claim later.
Need not worry if your request for cashless claim didn’t get approved, or if you did not get admitted to a network hospital. In both cases, you can file for the reimbursement claim. Follow the below instructions to file for the reimbursement claim.
- Submit the duly filled reimbursement claim form to Bajaj Allianz.
- Submit all original medical (pre-hositalisation and post-hospitalisation) documents..
- You will receive an approval letter after thorough verification of the documents submitted.
- In case of requirement, Bajaj Allianz can ask for additional documents.
- If the claim approved, the payment will be released to the insured through ECS/cheque.
- If the relevant documents are not submitted, then the claim will be closed without any payment after 45 days.
Here is a list of documents required for filing a reimbursement claim.
- Original investigation reports
- Final hospital discharge summary
- FIR or post-mortem report if happened
- Pharmacy bills along with the prescription
- Canceled cheque or NEFT details for payment
- Original bills, receipts, and discharge report
- Indoor case papers and duly-filled claim form
- Original hospital bills and a valid photo ID proof
- Treating doctor's report, and original consultation notes
- Nature of operation performed and surgeon's bill and receipt
- Test reports along with attending doctor’s or surgeon’s report
If you have any doubt about the Bajaj Allianz claim settlement, you can call the toll-free number of InsuranceDekho 1800-120-5698.
Incurred Claim Ratio (ICR) of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
The Incurred Claims Ratio (ICR) indicates the performance of an organization, thereby helping customers make an informed decision when choosing a health insurance policy. ICR is the net claims paid by an insurance company as against the net premiums earned. The ICR of Bajaj Allianz is 85%.
Latest Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance News
- Health Insurance Companies Cannot Reject Claims Af...
As per the fresh set of guidelines issued by IRDAI, health i...16 June 2020
- Insurance Companies To Offer COVID-19 Specific Ins...
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India ...06 June 2020
- Unlock 1 Plan Begins: Things You Should Know
Unlock 1 guidelines. In unlock 1 states set to open, with ca...01 June 2020
- US Medical Experts Identify 6 New Coronavirus (COV...
US top medical watchdog CDC has identified chills, muscle pa...28 April 2020
- Health Insurance To Be Mandatory for Employees Pos...
Post lockdown, employers must mandatorily provide medical in...24 April 2020
- Claims Related To Diabetes Have Gone Up By 120%
Over the years, Diabetes-related claims have gone up. With n...10 December 2019
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance to Offer Universal...
Bajaj Allianz and other insurance companies partner with GOQ...10 December 2019
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Takes a Step Ahead...
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has introduced an interactiv...03 December 2019
- Health Insurance Premium to Rise Due to Increasing...
Delhi-NCR has been battling with poor air quality. And poor ...20 November 2019
- Bajaj Allianz Ropes in Axis Bank as a Bancassuranc...
The private life insurer Bajaj Allianz Life has partnered wi...18 November 2019
- Bajaj Allianz Launches Mobile App to Cater to Farm...
Bajaj Allianz has introduced a mobile application named ‘Far...14 November 2019
- Companies Extend a Helping Hand to Staff Regarding...
There has been witnessed growing need to address the issue o...25 October 2019
- Health Insurance Premium Can Now Be Paid in Monthl...
IRDAI has allowed monthly, quarterly, a half-yearly and annu...18 October 2019
- Despite Economic Slowdown, Both Life and Non-Life ...
Despite the news of the economy slowing down, both life and ...16 October 2019
- Before Buying a Health Insurance Policy, Don't For...
Knowing the waiting period in your health insurance plan is ...15 October 2019
- Health Insurance: IRDAI Modifies the Definition of...
IRDAI has altered the definition of pre-existing diseases in...11 October 2019
- Health Insurance: The Age to Buy and The Cover Amo...
Health insurance is vital for every age. The sooner you buy ...10 October 2019
- Bajaj Allianz and Can Fin Homes Tie-Up to Offer Fo...
Bajaj Allianz and Can Fin Homes have signed a corporate agen...09 October 2019
- Curb on Mis-selling of Travel Insurance
IRDAI has directed not to pre-select travel insurance cover ...07 October 2019
- Health Insurers Barred from Excluding Many Illness...
A great relief for the policyholders, IRDAI in his recent an...04 October 2019
- Now Pay Health Premium in Monthly, Quarterly, and ...
The health insurance customers will soon have a choice to pa...26 September 2019
- With Digital Transformation Insurers Creating New ...
Equipped with technology, the insurers are harnessing powers...20 September 2019
- IRCTC 'Travel Insurance' at Near-Zero Premium of 5...
Three insurance agencies are offering IRCTC ‘Travel Insuranc...18 September 2019
- Banks and Insurance Companies Tie-Up Increase as I...
With insurance agents taking a back seat in the insurance se...18 September 2019
- Head of Bajaj Family Rahul Bajaj Resigns as Chairm...
The 81-year-old industrialist and the head of the Bajaj fami...17 September 2019
- Insurance Giant Allianz Exploring Blockchain Techn...
AGCS (Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty SE) is an insur...13 September 2019
- Online Hacking Becomes More Invasive: Insure Yours...
Cybercrimes have been on a rise, which rings a bell for the ...11 September 2019
- Bajaj Allianz's New Product Catering Both Life and...
Bajaj Allianz's Total Health Secure Goal includes features o...02 September 2019
- Bajaj Allianz to Expand Distribution of its Insura...
Bajaj Allianz is a general insurance company that has teamed...30 August 2019
- Health Insurance Claims for Senior Citizens Increa...
Health insurance claims for senior citizens has witnessed an...28 August 2019
- A Rise in Health Insurance Claims for Hepatitis Du...
With the onset of monsoon, there is a rise in health insuran...23 August 2019
- Pyaar Ki Azadi - A Campaign by Bajaj Allianz and W...
Bajaj Allianz's campaign 'Pyaar ki Azadi' celebrates the spi...15 August 2019
- Health Insurance for Hepatitis Spike During Monsoo...
Hepatits treatment, often prolonged needs to resort to healt...30 July 2019
- Bajaj Allianz Introduces Critical Illness Cover in...
Bajaj Allianz has stepped into the health insurance segment ...10 April 2019
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Launches Health CD...
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has launched Health CDC, a n...10 April 2019
- Bajaj Allianz Presents Its New Brand Identity Cari...
India’s leading private General Insurance Company, Bajaj All...10 April 2019