Which car do you drive?
Tata Tiago Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Tata Tiago XT||Petrol||₹520,000.00|
|Tata Tiago XZA Plus Dual Tone Roof AMT||Petrol||₹660,000.00|
|Tata Tiago XZ Plus Dual Tone Roof||Petrol||₹610,000.00|
|Tata Tiago XZA Plus AMT||Petrol||₹649,000.00|
|Tata Tiago XZ||Petrol||₹570,000.00|
|Tata Tiago XZ Plus||Petrol||₹599,000.00|
|Tata Tiago XZA AMT||Petrol||₹620,000.00|
|Tata Tiago XE||Petrol||₹460,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Tata Tiago Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes →
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Volvo XC90 Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Tata Tiago Car Insurance User Reviews6 Reviews
- InsuranceDekho’s website is really easy to navigate. I purchased Oriental car insurance policy from them for my Tata Tiago car without any hassle. I was able to get a variety of quotes online and shortlist the best online on my own.Gopal YadavOriental2nd July, 2020
- InsuranceDekho’s team helped me in the process of getting my Sriram car insurance policy renewed. I purchased the policy for my Tata Tiago last month and I am satisfied with it. Thank you team for the help!Samarth AroraShriram2nd July, 2020
- I got a complete claim amount from Oriental Insurance for my Tata Tiago car with the assistance of InsuranceDekho. It is a huge factor that keeps my trust in the insurance platform.Shekhar KumarOriental4th June, 2020
- The InsuranceDekho team advised me to buy an HDFC ERGO insurance plan that offered me value for money policies for my Tata Tiago car. I am enjoying one of its plans at a competitive price.Suchit BishtHdfc Ergo1st June, 2020
- I purchased an HDFC ERGO insurance policy from InsuranceDekho for my Tata Tiago car. The team of InsuranceDekho helped me a lot in getting my complete claim after my car met with an accident. It was a great support.Raghav SinghHdfc Ergo28th May, 2020
- I got a complete claim amount for my Tata Tiago car from ICICI Lombard insurance firm. It is a huge element that keeps me attached with this plan.Shekhar KapadiaIcici Lombard21st May, 2020
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Tata Tiago FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Tata Tiago cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Tata Tiago cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Tata Tiago car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Tata Tiago at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Tata Tiago cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Tata Tiago cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Tata Tiago car insurance renewed?
You can get your Tata Tiago car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.