Tata Tigor Insurance
Calculate Your Tata Tigor Insurance
Tata Tigor Key Specifications
₹5.75 Lakhs onwards
20.3 to 20.3 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Tigor Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Tigor Summary
Tata Tigor is a classic sedan that never goes out of fashion. It is one of the most attractive models of Tata with impactful design, comprehensive safety and dynamic performance. Its engine capacity ranges up to 1199 cc which enables it to deliver a mileage of up to 20.3 kmpl on petrol. The car has a seating capacity of 5 people and runs on manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Tigor is available in 6 variants and 5 different colours, which is armed with several safety features such as anti-lock braking system, central locking, power door locks, child safety locks, airbags for driver and passenger, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, anti-theft device and so on.
Tata Tigor Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, you should at least own a third party insurance cover. This is meant to offer compensation for your financial expenses that may incur towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap with your car. To drive without owning this insurance cover is illegal and can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This insurance coverage is compulsory to own in our country. It is the most basic policy of all the car insurance policies. It offers coverage to secure you from the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their injuries, death along with property damages in an accident with your car. The compensation for third party property damage can go up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is an insurance cover that offers compensation for you against any damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a complete insurance package that shields you from the financial liabilities that makes you pay to a third party for damages incurred by their vehicle due to the involvement of your car. In addition to this, it also compensates for the expenses sustained by your own car due to an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Tigor from InsuranceDekho
Visiting the website of InsuranceDekho can get you all the insurance-related solutions for your car. Follow the steps below to buy an insurance cover for your Tata Tigor car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your car in the “get your quote” section. In case you do not have the car number, then you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration location, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose an insurance quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance plan. You will get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Tata Tigor Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Tata Tigor XZ1199 cc,Petrol
Tata Tigor XM1199 cc,Petrol
Tata Tigor XE1199 cc,Petrol
Tata Tigor XMA AMT1199 cc,Petrol
Tata Tigor XZ Plus1199 cc,Petrol
Tata Tigor XZA Plus AMT1199 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Tata Tigor Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Tata Tigor Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Superb support staffThe customer support team at InsuranceDekho is very professional. It has professionals with experience and qualification...KotakBy Avinash KapoorOn:4th June, 2020
- Excellent customer supportThe support team at InsuranceDekho is highly professional. It has members with experience and qualification who assisted...NationalBy Avinash DixitOn:3rd June, 2020
- Rapid renewal of policiesUniversal Sompo helped me renew my car insurance plan in just a few minutes through an online process only. I have got i...Universal SompoBy Kedar SharmaOn:26th May, 2020
- Excellent support staffThe support team at United India is very professional. It has members with experience and qualification who assisted me ...United IndiaBy Avinash ChaudharyOn:21st May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022
- How To Get Better Car Insurance Rates?
Your premium is determined by a number of variables, includi...21 October 2022