Calculate Your Mahindra Thar Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra THAR Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Mahindra THAR Summary
Mahindra Thar is a stylish 4-seater SUV available in 13 variants. Mahindra Thar has 1 diesel engine and 1 petrol engine with the cubic capacity of 2184 and 1997, respectively. It is available in Automatic transmission. The SUV has a length of 3985mm, width of 1855mm and a wheelbase of 2450mm. Mahindra Thar follows BS IV emission norms with a fuel tank capacity of 57 litres. The key features of the Mahindra Thar are power windows front, power steering, air conditioner, heater, remote trunk opener, low fuel warning light, rear seat headrest, height adjustable front seat belts etc. and the safety features include child safety locks, central locking, anti-lock braking system, driver airbag, passenger airbag etc. The car also has Digital Clock and Digital Odometer.
Mahindra Thar Car Insurance
In India, it is mandatory by the law to have at least a third party car insurance policy. Absence of a minimum of a third party car insurance plan is punishable with a fine of Rs. 2,000 or/ and an imprisonment of up to 3 months . A third party insurance policy is beneficial to the car owners as it offers coverage from losses and damages which are caused to a third party due to his/her car.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Below are the various types of car insurance coverage for your Mahindra Thar:
1. Third Party Cover – A third party covers the policyholder's legal liability arising out of damages caused to a third party individual or property. It is mandatory by law to at least have third party car insurance. Third party cover is also known as liability only policy. In case of death/injuries of a third party, the compensation is determined by a court of law and on the other hand the coverage for property damage is up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover – A Standalone Own-Damages is an insurance policy that only covers the damages and losses incurred by the policyholder’s car during an accident, natural calamity, fire, theft, strike, riot or any other mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover – A comprehensive car insurance policy is a complete package which covers for both own damages and third party liabilities under one policy. A Comprehensive Cover is a 360-degree cover that gives you financial protection.
How To Buy Insurance For Your Mahindra Thar From InsuranceDekho
Reach out to InsuranceDekho get the best car insurance solutions. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Mahindra Thar:
Step 1: Visit the official site of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Car’. Under the section of “Get Your Quote”, enter the number of your car. You can also get the insurance quotes for your car by entering details like brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year etc.
Step 3: Provide your name and contact number to get car insurance quotes.
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote as per your budget and needs.
Step 5: Once you select the insurance quote, you have to make the payment for your selected insurance plan and the policy documents will be sent to you via email.
Mahindra Thar Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Mahindra Thar CRDe||Diesel||₹959,712.00|
|Mahindra Thar 700 CRDe ABS||Diesel||₹999,000.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X2 PS||Diesel||₹579,527.00|
|Mahindra Thar CRDe ABS||Diesel||₹974,712.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X2||Diesel||₹682,990.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X4||Diesel||₹735,242.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X4 PS||Diesel||₹724,601.00|
Add-ons For Your Mahindra Thar Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes
- View Jeep Compass Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Mahindra Thar Car Insurance User Reviews7 Reviews
- Reasonable pricingEvery insurance plan mentioned on InsuranceDekho is reasonably priced based on their coverage and benefits. You get the ...DigitBy Mahim Sarkar On:31st May, 2021
- Got to know about reimbursement claimI needed to repair my Mahindra Thar after a mild accident. I could not find a network garage of my insurer nearby, so I ...DhflBy Elakshi Banerjee On:16th December, 2020
- Thanks a lot to customer executiveYour executive helped me in the whole procedure like selecting a policy and answered my all doubts regarding policy. He ...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy Naresh kumar DhakaOn:26th November, 2020
- Easy to use calculatorI needed to calculate the premium of New India. InsuranceDekho came to my rescue. Their online calculator calculated the...New IndiaBy Joanna SewaOn:9th November, 2020
- Online calculator is helpfulThe online calculator on insurancedekho.com shows quotes instantly. I entered my details on the calculator and compared ...Bharti AxaBy Poulami Mukherjee On:15th October, 2020
- Easy to handle websiteThe website of InsuranceDekho is very easy to handle. Anyone can figure out how the website works in the first go. I was...Future GeneraliBy Rahul Sharma On:13th October, 2020
- Easy and fast assistance!Great support from the team member of InsuranceDekho. She cleared all my doubts regarding insurance policy and wonderful...Hdfc ErgoBy PUNEET TANWAROn:14th September, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Steps To Buy Car Insurance Online In India
Read this article to understand easy ways to purchase your c...04 August 2021
- Reasons Why You Should Never Lie To Your Car Insur...
Read this article to find out why you should always be truth...04 August 2021
- Things To Keep In Mind About A Car Insurance Claim...
Read this article to understand the most common reasons for ...03 August 2021
- How To Renew SBI Car Insurance Plan?
Read this article to find out how you can renew your car ins...03 August 2021
- Benefits of Renewing Your HDFC ERGO Car Insurance ...
Read this article to know the benefits of renewing your car ...02 August 2021
- How Is Car Insurance Premium Calculated?
Read this article to understand how your car insurance premi...11 June 2021
- Ways To Reduce Your Car Insurance Premium
Read this article to find out effective ways where you can r...14 July 2021
- Everything About Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing c...17 June 2021
- How Car Insurance Premium Calculator Is Beneficial...
Read this article to understand the benefits of using a car ...10 June 2021
- How To Get The Best Car Insurance Quote?
Read this article to find out 5 easy ways where you can get ...09 June 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.