Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Celerio Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Summary
Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a combination of style, elegance, and comfort, which is equipped with excellent safety and security options. It comes with an engine capacity of up to 998 cc and boasts to deliver a mileage of 21.63 kmpl and 31.79 km/kg, under the petrol and CNG variants respectively. The car has a seating capacity of 5 people and runs on manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is available in 12 diverse variants and 6 different colours. It’s safety features incorporate an anti-lock braking system, anti-theft device, airbags for driver and passenger, central locking, seat belt warning, etc.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, you should at least own a third party insurance cover. This cover compensates you for financial liabilities that may arise towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. Driving a car without having at least a third party insurance policy is a punishable offence in India, which can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
It is a basic insurance cover, which is compulsory to be owned by you. The cover is designed to cover you against the financial liabilities towards the third party for bodily injury, death as well as property damage which may occur due to an accident involving your car. The compensation for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is an insurance cover that insures you against any damage or loss sustained by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is an insurance cover which safeguards you against the financial liabilities which you may incur towards a third party as well as the own-damage expenses incurred due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Celerio from InsuranceDekho
Get all the insurance-related solutions for your car insurance by visiting the official website of InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps below to buy car insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Celerio:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Fill the number of your car in the “get your quote” section. In case you do not have the car number, then you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose an insurance quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance plan. You will receive the policy document via an email.
Maruti Celerio Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Celerio LXI Optional MT BSIV||Petrol||₹434,659.00|
|Maruti Celerio LXI||Petrol||₹441,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio LXI Optional||Petrol||₹449,600.00|
|Maruti Celerio LXI MT BSIV||Petrol||₹426,289.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI CNG Optional||CNG||₹538,000.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹508,138.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI MT BSIV||Petrol||₹465,138.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI CNG||CNG||₹529,999.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI Optional AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹515,257.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI||Petrol||₹505,900.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI Optional MT BSIV||Petrol||₹472,257.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI||Petrol||₹480,100.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI Optional||Petrol||₹546,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional||Petrol||₹530,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹533,924.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXi AMT||Petrol||₹523,100.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI Optional AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹543,279.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI Optional||Petrol||₹487,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI AMT||Petrol||₹548,900.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI AMT Optional||Petrol||₹558,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI MT BSIV||Petrol||₹490,924.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI Optional MT BSIV||Petrol||₹531,279.00|
Add-ons For Your Car Insurance Policy
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is not covered under a comprehensive car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due to floods or water-logging, an insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for an Engine cover, you can get your car’s engine insured by the insurer.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti S-Presso Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes →
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A8 Insurance Quotes →
Maruti Celerio Car Insurance User Reviews6 Reviews
- The InsuranceDekho has a hassle-free renewal process, which helped me renew my Future Generali insurance plan easily that I bought for my Maruti Celerio car.Keshav SinghFuture Generali29th May, 2020
- Executive of insurancedekho.com have done a great job in assisting me. Special thanks to the team of Insurance Dekho.JITENDER KUMARMaruti Celerio, Kangra13th May, 2020
- Good experience. Hope your service remains good in future like this.SUNITA SABLEMaruti Celerio, Pimpri chinchwad8th February, 2020
- Very good online insurance policy. Thanks to your executive for support.SUKALPA DASGUPTAMaruti Celerio, Jaintia Hills4th December, 2019
- Car insurance service is good and this is time saving.JOGINDER SINGHMaruti Celerio, hansi11th August, 2019
- Superb! Your executive was very supportive. I had an excellent experience.Anup KatariyarMaruti Celerio 2014-2017, panvel13th June, 2019
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Maruti Celerio FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Maruti Celerio cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Maruti Celerio cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Maruti Celerio car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Maruti Celerio at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Maruti Celerio cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Maruti Celerio cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Maruti Celerio car insurance renewed?
You can get your Maruti Celerio car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.