Calculate Your Mahindra Marazzo Insurance
Mahindra Marazzo Key Specifications
₹10.00 Lakhs onwards
17.3 to 17.3 kmpl
7, 8 Seater
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra Marazzo Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Mahindra Marazzo Summary
Mahindra Marazzo is an attractive MPV car that gives comfort as well as safety. This is a value for money vehicle as it tends to deliver a mileage of 17.3 kmpl with an engine capacity of 1497 cc. It is available in diesel variant and manual transmission together with it giving an amazing driving experience. When it comes to safety, Marazzo is enabled with various advanced security features such as anti-lock braking system, central locking, anti-theft alarm, engine check warning, anti-theft device and so on.
Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance
You must own at least a third party car insurance cover while driving a car in India, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This policy offers you compensation against the financial liabilities towards a third party that may arise due to an accident with your car. Driving a car without holding at least a liability only insurance cover can get you charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
A third party or liability only insurance cover is mandatory to own. It gives you protection cover for the expenses which you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injury, death or property damage arising due to an accident with the involvement of your car. The compensation offered for the property damage under this policy is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This is a car insurance cover designed to safeguard you from the financial expenses arising out due to the damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This is a complete insurance cover that compensates your expenses in a holistic manner and gives coverage for your financial liabilities towards the third party as well as for expenses of own damage sustained by your car in an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra Marazzo from InsuranceDekho
Visit insurancedekho.com to get insurance solutions for your car insurance cover. Follow the below-given steps to buy a car insurance policy for your Mahindra Marazzo car:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill your car number in the “Get Your Quote” column. However, you can also fill in other details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration place, etc., in case you do not know your car number
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to find the car insurance quotes
Step 4: Compare and choose a policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen policy. You will find the policy document through an email.
Mahindra Marazzo Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mahindra Marazzo M61497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M41497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M8 8Str1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M6 Plus1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M2 8Str1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M4 Plus1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M6 8Str1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M21497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M4 Plus 8Str1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M21497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M81497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M2 8Str1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M4 8Str1497 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Marazzo M6 Plus 8Str1497 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance User Reviews7 Reviews
- Skilful customer teamThe customer team of InsuranceDekho is skilful at lending help to their clients. I wanted to learn which insurance polic...DhflBy Prithwish SinghaniaOn:3rd March, 2021
- Renewal instructions availableThe renewal instructions of InsuranceDekho aided in renewing my Mahindra Marazzo’s Future Generali car insurance policy....Future GeneraliBy Oindrila Sengupta On:31st December, 2020
- User-friendly websiteMy first-time experience using InsuranceDekho for car insurance policy issuance was pleasant. The website is user-friend...Hdfc ErgoBy Rahul AcharyaOn:22nd December, 2020
- Get instant quotesI typed the registration number of my Mahindra Marazzo M8 on the InsuranceDekho website and got the quotes instantly. Af...Tata AigBy Shrabani MajumdarOn:13th October, 2020
- Bought policy without any hassleI had purchased a car insurance policy at Insurance Dekho before also so I knew that the portal offers a smooth buying p...LibertyBy Prateek Jain On:24th September, 2020
- Renewal done in just 2 stepsThe renewal process of my United India policy was completed in no time at InsuranceDekho. It is a great platform that he...United IndiaBy Farhan On:27th May, 2020
- Innovative claim settlementIFFCO Tokio offers a QCS facility under which car insurance claims get settled seamlessly within minutes. I also utilise...Iffco TokioBy Yogesh Singh RathorOn:20th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Here Are Some Recommendations For Reducing Vehicul...
During the smog season, be aware of these strategies for red...06 July 2022
- In India, Why And How Is A Car Insurance Backgrou...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...06 July 2022
- When buying a Tata AIG car insurance policy, avoid...
Car insurance is not difficult to obtain. You should get aut...05 July 2022
- You'll find everything you need to know about vehi...
Do you want to keep your auto insurance coverage with you at...05 July 2022
- What You Should Know About the PUC Certificate on ...
Every automobile owner in India should have a PUC (Pollution...04 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
"Total loss" in car insurance is one such word that might be...09 May 2022
- What Is The Procedure For Paying Shriram General I...
Shriram General Insurance provides a variety of renewal paym...18 May 2022
Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance FAQs
Why should you purchase a Mahindra Marazzo car insurance plan online?
Highlighted below are the advantages of purchasing Mahindra Marazzo car insurance plan online:
- Minimum to zero paperwork involved
- It is more convenient and economical
- There is no need of having a middleman or insurance agent
- The insurance policy gets instantly issued
- It is comparatively simple and faster
- You can make comparison of insurance plans offered by different insurance companies online on a single platform
What coverages are included under the Mahindra Marazzo car insurance plan?
The following coverages are included under Mahindra Marazzo car insurance plan:
- Any kind of loss or damage arising because of accident or collision with the insured car
- Coverage in case of total loss i.e if the car gets stolen
- Loss or damage caused to the car due to accidental fire
- Loss or damage sustained by the insured vehicle due to natural disasters like cyclones, flood, etc
- Coverage offered for injuries or property damage to any third party because of the insured car
- Own damage cover
- Personal accident cover (needs to be bought seperately)
What are some of the important add-on covers to be included with my Mahindra Marazzo car insurance plan?
Add-on insurance covers refer to additional covers that can be purchased by the policyholder by paying an additional premium cost in order to enhance the coverage of their standard Mahindra Marazzo car insurance plan. Some of the recommended and most opted add-on covers to widen your insurance plan coverage includes zero depreciation add-on cover, engine protection add-on cover, no claim bonus protection add-on cover, return to invoice add-on cover and roadside assistance add-on cover amongst others.
What are the kinds of car insurance plans available for my Mahindra Marazzo car?
There are two kinds of car insurance plans available for the policyholder to choose from i.e Third party liability insurance plan and comprehensive car insurance plan. A third party liability insurance plan offers coverage to the insured individual against any third party liabilities including both third party property and third party individual. On the other hand, a comprehensive car insurance plan offers coverage to the insured individual against both own damage as well as third party liability. You should consider buying a comprehensive car insurance plan as it offers a wider coverage and more benefits.
What are the ways through which I can reduce the premium paid towards my Mahindra Marazzo car insurance plan?
You can reduce your car insurance premium paid significantly by following some of the below mentioned easy tips:
- Make sure to transfer your no claim bonus
- Do not make any small claims in order to save your NCB discount
- Install anti-theft alarm approved by Automobile Association of India in your Mahindra Marazzo car
- Ensure that you include only important add-on covers to your standard car insurance plan
- Increase the payable deductibles amount
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.