Calculate Your Renault Kwid Insurance
Renault KWID Key Specifications
₹2.92 Lakhs onwards
20.71 to 24.04 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Kwid via InsuranceDekho?
Renault Kwid Summary
Renault Kwid is one of the most popular hatchbacks in India owing to its performance and stylish looks. This French offering is available in 12 variants and 6 different colours namely Electric Blue, Moonlight Silver, Fiery Red, Outback Bronze, Zanskar Blue and Cool White. This beauty comes with an engine of up to 999 cc and gives a mileage of up to 17.09 kmpl. Renault Kwid is also loaded with a number of safety features like an anti-lock braking system, central locking, power door locks, child safety locks, seat belt warning, crash sensor, engine check warning, and many more.
Renault Kwid Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner in the country is mandatorily required to have at least a third party insurance cover while driving. Thus, driving a car without a valid insurance cover is an offence and you can be penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. Thus, as soon as you buy a Renault Kwid car, do buy at least a third party insurance policy with it.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
Different types of car insurance plans are available that you can buy for your Renault Kwid car:
1. Third Party Cover
This is the basic insurance plan that insures you against the third party liabilities which may incur due to an accident involving your car. These liabilities can include bodily injuries, death, disability (temporary as well as permanent) and property damage of a third party. The property damage cover of this car insurance plan is limited up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This car insurance plan is designed to insure you against the own damages incurred by your car in a mishap like a road accident, natural disaster, man-made calamity, fire, explosion, riots, strikes, theft, and so on. This insurance plan is exclusively meant to protect your own car and offer no coverage for the third party. Also, it should be bought with the compulsory third party cover.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This cover takes care of third party liabilities as well as own damages incurred by your car in an unfortunate event. The comprehensive cover, as the name suggests, is a complete cover that provides your car with holistic protection. However, it is available at a relatively higher premium than the other two types of car insurance plans, but, it is the most recommended cover.
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Kwid via InsuranceDekho?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get a car insurance policy for your Renault Kwid instantly at InsuranceDekho.
Step 1: Make a visit InsuranceDekho’s website.
Step 2: Enter your car number. In case you do not know the number of your car, you can also proceed in the process by selecting the brand, model, variant and fuel type of your car.
Step 3: Type in your name and mobile number and get the best quotes for you.
Step 4: Select the plan which best suits your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Make the payment and receive the policy document in your inbox.
Renault KWID Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT AMT999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 Neotech AMT999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT AMT Opt999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT Opt999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT Opt BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXL999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXL AMT999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT AMT BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 Neotech999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID 1.0 RXT AMT Opt BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 AMT Opt999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 MT Opt999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 AMT BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 MT BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 AMT999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 MT999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 AMT Opt BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Climber 1.0 MT Opt BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID Neotech799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID RXL799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID RXE799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID RXT BSIV799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID RXT799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID RXL BSIV799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID STD799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID RXE BSIV799 cc,Petrol
Renault KWID STD BSIV799 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Renault Kwid Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Alto 800 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti S-Presso Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ignis Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Renault KWID Car Insurance User Reviews12 Reviews
- Car policyGood assistance in selecting the policy details and proper guidance. Comparison provided of the all the policies availa...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy Pranali GodboleOn:1st February, 2022
- It was greatOverall experience is good. It can can be fast as i have to upload documents multiple times. Would love to buy it again...Shriram General InsuranceBy HIMANSHU KARDAMOn:24th October, 2021
- Smooth buyingRated 3 as of now. Will check experience during claim and rate accordingly.................................................Shriram General InsuranceBy VISHAL RAMESHBHAI DHAKANOn:27th August, 2021
- Provided detailed information on policyThanks for the detailed information on the policy regarding zero depreciation and continuous assistance over phone and p...Sbi General InsuranceBy Shubham TripathiOn:21st February, 2021
- Superb SupportExcellent Service and Proper Guidance , Support,Keep it up guys. Excellent Service and Proper Guidance , Support,Keep...Edelweiss General InsuranceBy MANOJKUMAR SAMBHAJI MANEOn:23rd January, 2021
- Best Portal For Insurance RenewalsPerfect website to get insurance covers. The best part is customer care executives are knowledgeful and guide you proper...Universal SompoBy YASH PAUL SHARMAOn:16th January, 2021
- Great Car InsuranceInsuranceDekho is awesome insurance portal. It gave me frequent solutions. Its feedback is best and offers plans at a lo...Sbi General InsuranceBy Ankita SinhaOn:5th December, 2020
- Good websiteA good website to know about insurance policies and after comparing the best policy can be selected. I think one must ch...Hdfc ErgoBy NIKHIL Middle Name JAINOn:5th December, 2020
- Amazing ServiceVery user friendly and highly Informative portal. Usually it's a headache getting a vehicle insurance but the process of...New IndiaBy PETERKIN PAULRAJOn:29th September, 2020
- Great experienceVery Good and nice hassle free experience. Need to receive the insurance policy yet. But overall a good one and made m...Navi General InsuranceBy RAGHAVENDRA COn:7th September, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
Renault Kwid Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Kwid?
There is no single car insurance policy out there that can be deemed the best. The best policy for your Kwid is one that fits your needs and price point. The easiest way to find such a policy is to purchase your car insurance online. With just a few clicks you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. Make sure to also check out our articles on car insurance in case you have any doubts. It is important that you make an informed decision when purchasing your car insurance policy.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Kwid’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Car Insurance will cover the cost of your shattered windshield only if you have an own damage cover. This type of cover compensates the policyholder for their car’s damage in a variety of situations including road accidents, theft, vandalism, and calamities. However, keep in mind that if the mishap occurred due to some form of illegal driving the insurance company will not be expected to compensate for the damages.
Does My Second Hand Kwid Need Car Insurance?
Every car driving on Indian roads including your second hand Kwid is required to have at least a third party insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff. This cover takes care of third party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage. If caught without third party insurance you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Kwid?
The premium amount of your Kwid is determined largely by the Insured Declared Value of the car. It takes into account the depreciation rate of the car. Hence, the older the car, the lower its IDV, the claim amounts and the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Kwid?
The below-mentioned steps will guide you in filing a car insurance claim for your Kwid:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station, a copy of the document will be required for the claim process.
- Step 2: Contact the insurance provider as soon as possible and inform them about the situation. Also, remember to confirm the list of documents you need to provide.
- Step 3: Submit the necessary documents along with the claim form duly filled.
- Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired, the insurance company will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. After this, the claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to the nearest garage and get it repaired. If you select a network garage the bill will be settled by the insurance provider in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Kwid?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward that is given to the policyholder for every claim-free year by the insurance provider. The NCB is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50 per cent in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Kwid?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on cover that you can purchase along with any own-damage cover. The add-on mitigates the depreciation rate of the car during claim settlement. However, this add-on can only be purchased by cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Kwid in Car Insurance?
The IDV of the car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Kwid?
The easiest way to renew your car insurance is to do it online. Simply visit the InsuranceDekho website and select the renewal tab under the car insurance option. Enter the required details of your car, the previous insurance provider and enter your personal details. Click on ‘Submit and Get Quotes’. The insurance quotes in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy that best suits your needs. Make the payment and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.