Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Vitara Brezza via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Vitara Brezza Summary
Maruti Vitara Brezza is a great SUV popular among the Indian buyers. The compact SUV has a seating capacity for 5 people and gives a mileage of up to 18.76 kmpl. Maruti Vitara Brezza is a stylish car which is available in 9 variants and 8 different colours. This beauty is loaded with a number of comfort and safety features including keyless entry, engine start/stop button, voice control, anti-lock braking system, central locking, power door locks, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm among other features.
Maruti Vitara Brezza Car Insurance
Every car owner in India is compulsorily required to have a minimum of a third party car insurance plan which shields one against the liabilities which he/she may incur towards a third party after a road accident. The absence of at least this insurance plan is a punishable offence which attracts a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or jail term of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This plan insures you against the third party liabilities such as bodily injuries, death and property damage of a third party which may fall on you after an accident involving your car. The compensation for property damage under this plan is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan insures you against the own-damages suffered by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan insures you against both third party liabilities as well own-damages of your car.
How to buy Insurance for Maruti Vitara Brezza via InsuranceDekho
To buy a car insurance plan for your Maruti Vitara Brezza at InsuranceDekho, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho’s website.
Step 2: Enter your car number or select the brand, model, variant and fuel type of your car to get the quotes.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number.
Step 4: Quotes will get displayed. Select the one which best suits your requirements. You will receive your policy document at your email id.
Maruti Vitara Brezza Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza LXI||Petrol||₹734,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza VXI||Petrol||₹835,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza VXI AT||Petrol||₹975,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹975,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza ZXI AT||Petrol||₹1,050,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus Dual Tone||Petrol||₹998,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza ZXI||Petrol||₹910,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus AT||Petrol||₹1,115,000.00|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza ZXI Plus AT Dual Tone||Petrol||₹1,140,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Maruti Vitara Brezza Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Mahindra XUV300 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes →
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Maruti Vitara Brezza Car Insurance User Reviews2 Reviews
- The InsuranceDekho platform has a great website that holds the latest insurance-related content and information. It helped me make the right decision to buy Royal Sundaram plan to insure my Maruti Vitara Brezza car.Salil ShekharRoyal Sundaram3rd June, 2020
- The InsuranceDekho website is quite an easy one to understand. It displays the latest insurance-related content which helps me make an informed decision like buying a Liberty insurance plan for my Maruti Vitara Brezza car.Shivam TalvarLiberty2nd June, 2020
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.