Which car do you drive?
Maruti Eeco Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Eeco 5 Seater Standard BSIV||Petrol||₹380,800.00|
|Maruti Eeco 5 Seater AC||Petrol||₹421,500.00|
|Maruti Eeco 5 STR With AC Plus HTR CNG||CNG||₹437,558.00|
|Maruti Eeco 5 Seater STD||Petrol||₹380,800.00|
|Maruti Eeco 5 Seater AC BSIV||Petrol||₹421,500.00|
|Maruti Eeco 7 Seater Standard BSIV||Petrol||₹409,800.00|
|Maruti Eeco 7 Seater STD||Petrol||₹409,800.00|
|Maruti Eeco Ambulance Petrol AC Plus HTR||Petrol||₹398,950.00|
|Maruti Eeco CNG 5 Seater AC||CNG||₹495,100.00|
|Maruti Eeco CNG 5 Seater AC BSIV||CNG||₹495,100.00|
|Maruti Eeco CNG HTR 5-STR||CNG||₹425,255.00|
|Maruti Eeco Flexi Green||CNG||₹432,750.00|
|Maruti Eeco Smiles 5 Seater Standard||Petrol||₹332,000.00|
|Maruti Eeco Smiles 5 Seater AC||Petrol||₹363,000.00|
|Maruti Eeco Smiles 7 Seater Standard||Petrol||₹349,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Maruti Eeco Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Alto 800 Insurance Quotes →
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Maruti Eeco Car Insurance User Reviews3 Reviews
- InsuranceDekho has a good team of knowledgeable customer care experts who understand your requirements well and suggest you the most suitable product. I bought an SBI car insurance policy from them for my Maruti Suzuki Eeco car and I am satisfied.Amitesh Bakshi Sbi10th July, 2020
- Good support from Insurance Dekho team.Pushp MahindraMaruti Eeco, New DelhiFuture Generali28th April, 2020
- Very nice. Well job done. Nice experience.MOHMMED HASAN SHAIKHMaruti Eeco, MumbaiBajaj Allianz14th February, 2020
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Maruti Eeco FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Maruti Eeco cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Maruti Eeco cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Maruti Eeco car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Maruti Eeco at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Maruti Eeco cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Maruti Eeco cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Maruti Eeco car insurance renewed?
You can get your Maruti Eeco car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -firstname.lastname@example.org.