What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra XUV300 Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Mahindra XUV300 Summary
Mahindra XUV300 is a premium class and powerful SUV. This sporty car holds the potential to deliver a comfortable and stable drive with its indulgent cabin and award-winning engine. The engine capacity of this car goes up to 1497 cc that runs on petrol and diesel to deliver a mileage of 20 kmpl. This 5 seater car is available with manual as well as an automatic transmission in 14 variants and 8 different colours. Besides offering several performance-related features, the XUV300 is also enabled with an advanced safety system which comprises anti-lock braking system, brake assist, central locking, anti-theft alarm, child safety locks, 7 airbags for driver and passengers, and so on.
Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance
It is compulsory to have a minimum of a third party car insurance cover, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. This is basic insurance coverage which compensates for the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party, arising due to an accident with the involvement of your car. Driving a car without an active insurance cover is illegal and can make you pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
Third Party is an insurance cover that should at least be owned by you. It is meant to safeguard you against the expenses that you are liable to pay to the third party for their bodily injury, death or property damage, which may occur due to an accident with your car. This cover can compensate the expenses for property damage of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
Own-damage insurance cover is designed to compensate for the expenses sustained by your car due to damage or any loss incurred in an accident or any mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive insurance cover is made to offer you complete protection against financial liability that you may incur towards a third party as well as for the expenses that may arise due to own-damages sustained by your car, due to an accident or an unfortunate event involving your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra XUV300 From InsuranceDekho
Visiting InsuranceDekho website can help you find all the car insurance-related solutions. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Mahindra XUV300:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you do not have a car number, you can fill details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed further
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to find the quotes for car insurance
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance plan and receive its policy document through email.
Mahindra XUV300 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option Diesel||Diesel||₹1,214,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹1,229,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W4 Diesel||Diesel||₹869,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8||Petrol||₹1,060,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 BSIV||Petrol||₹1,060,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W6 BSIV||Petrol||₹915,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 Turbo Sportz||Petrol||₹1,234,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel||Diesel||₹1,095,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹1,214,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W4 Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹869,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel||Diesel||₹950,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 AMT Diesel||Diesel||₹1,149,800.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 AMT Optional Diesel||Diesel||₹1,269,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel||Diesel||₹999,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option||Petrol||₹1,184,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone BSIV||Petrol||₹1,199,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹1,095,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 AMT Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹1,149,800.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone||Petrol||₹1,199,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹950,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W6||Petrol||₹915,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone Diesel||Diesel||₹1,229,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W4 BSIV||Petrol||₹830,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W4||Petrol||₹830,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 AMT Optional Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹1,269,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W8 Option BSIV||Petrol||₹1,184,000.00|
|Mahindra XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel BSIV||Diesel||₹999,000.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Urban Cruiser Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes
- View BMW X5 Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes
- View Volvo XC90 Insurance Quotes
Mahindra XUV300 Car Insurance User Reviews2 Reviews
- Affordable policyI bought a Bharti AXA car insurance policy for my Mahindra XUV300 car from InsuranceDekho. It is an affordable policy. I...Bharti AxaBy Dhairya MalhotraOn:9th July, 2020
- Good guidanceThe executives of InsuranceDekho give great guidance to their customers. I bought a Mahindra XUV car recently for which ...New IndiaBy Rahul TripathiOn:8th July, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Does Car Insurance Premium Go Up After C...
Do car accidents affect insurance premium? Does car insuranc...28 October 2020
- Should You Buy Insurance For a Stored Ca...
Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some ...27 October 2020
- How to Compare Car Insurance Policies To...
Not sure, which car insurance to buy? Let us help you choose...27 October 2020
- Mistakes Leading To Car Insurance Claim ...
Do you know common reasons why motor insurance claims get re...26 October 2020
- Claim Car Insurance After Accident Expla...
Read on to see our step by step guide on claiming car insura...26 October 2020
- Know Which Are the Best Car Insurance Co...
Here is a list of the best car insurers in terms of claim se...20 September 2019
- Which Insurance Company Provides the Che...
Here is a list of car insurance plans available at reasonabl...24 September 2019
- How to Claim Car Insurance After Meeting...
Browse step by step experts guide on how to make a car insur...23 December 2019
- Is Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Dri...
Every car owner in India is mandatorily required to have a p...09 December 2019
- Things to Know About Multi Year Car Insu...
There are multiple benefits of a multi year car insurance po...09 January 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.