Calculate Your Mahindra Bolero Insurance
Mahindra Bolero Key Specifications
₹7.64 Lakhs onwards
16 to 21 kmpl
Mahindra Bolero Summary
Mahindra Bolero is a car that can dominate any road, and can be taken on any terrain. The car has a diesel engine of 1498 cc, that generates a power of 74.96bhp@3600 rpm and torque of 210Nm@1600-2200rpm. The car comes in manual transmission only. The spacious 7-seater car has a length of 3995 mm, width of 1745 mm, and height of 1880 mm. The SUV is offered in three variants, namely B4, B6, and B6 (Opt). The amazing features of the car including status bending headlamps, airbag and ABS, new tail lamps, X-shaped bumper, new bold grille, stylish fog lamps, etc. give you an uncompromising comfort.
Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory to have at least a third party car insurance policy to be able to ride legally on the Indian roads. It is the most basic type of car insurance policy that protects you from expenses incurred due to a third party. In case you do not have one, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. To know more about types of car insurance plans, read below.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover: Third party insurance cover is mandatory by law and offers protection against damages and losses caused due to a third party individual, property, or vehicle. The policy is the most affordable one and offers coverage for the property damage expenses for a maximum of Rs. 7.5 Lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover: As the name suggests, standalone own-damage car insurance policy specifically covers your car’s own damages and losses. The damages may include accidental damages, theft or vandalism, damages due to transit, natural calamity, etc.
- Comprehensive Cover: Comprehensive cover offers protection against both third party expenses as well as standalone own-damage expenses. This cover is not mandatory by law but offers utmost protection to your car and hence, is the most preferred one.
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra Bolero from InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, buying a car insurance policy is just a matter of a few minutes. Not only the process is less time taking, but also guarantees complete transparency. To buy a reliable car insurance policy for your Mahindra Bolero car, you just need to follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the Car tab after visiting InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number in the “Get Your Quote” section. However, if you don’t know the number of your car, then you can enter other details such as the make, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, registration place, etc.
Step 3: Enter your Name and Mobile number. After this, you will get suitable car insurance quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: From the ones displayed on your screen, choose the most suitable car insurance quote.
Step 5: Pay for the selected car insurance policy through flexible modes of payment offered. You will be sent the policy document via email.
Mahindra Bolero Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mahindra Bolero B61498 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero B21498 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero B6 Opt1498 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DI DX 8 Seater2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero B41498 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DI BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DI2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DIZ BSII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DIZ BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DI DX 7 Seater2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DI Non AC BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 DI AC BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 GLX2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 INVADER DI2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 LX2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 LX Non AC2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 PLUS AC2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 Invader GLX2498 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 LX Non AC BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 LX 4WD Non AC BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 PLUS AC BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 Plus Non AC BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLE BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLX 2WD BSII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 PLUS AC PS2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 Plus Non AC2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLX 4WD BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 Sports0 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLX 2WD BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 Std2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLE2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLE BSII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLX 2WD2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 SLX2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 VLX CRDe2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 XL 7 Seater Non AC2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 XL 10 Seater Non AC2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 XLS 10 Seater2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 VLX 2WD BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 XL 9 Seater Non AC2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 ZLX BSIII2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 VLX BS IV2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 XLS 7 Seater2523 cc,Diesel
Mahindra Bolero 2001-2011 ZLX2523 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Customer care serviceI am extremely happy with my experience with InsuranceDekho. They have a dedicated team of executives. I bought the TATA...Tata AigBy Vipul VermaOn:16th February, 2022
- Correct information providedI was looking for a car insurance policy for my Mahindra Bolero Power Plus car. I landed on the InsuranceDekho’s, the we...EdelweissBy Aman BhukerOn:16th December, 2021
- Amazing featuresInsuranceDekho has a plethora of amazing features. Starting from their paperless policy to easy purchase and amazing sup...KotakBy Kavita ChandakOn:26th November, 2020
- Easy renewal procedureInsuranceDekho offered me a simple process to renew my Bharti AXA car insurance plan in just a few minutes. I purchased ...Bharti AxaBy Hemant GuptaOn:3rd June, 2020
Car Insurance News
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Bolero?
The easiest way to find a car insurance policy for your Bolero is to purchase car insurance online. With just a few clicks you can compare different car insurance companies, their network of cashless garages and the quotes they offer. Moreover, you can look at the various articles on car insurance to make sure your choice is an informed one.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Bolero’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Yes, car insurance providers will cover the cost of your shattered windshield. However, you have to have an own damage cover either as part of a comprehensive plan or as standalone cover. Own-damage covers offer compensation for a variety of situations including theft, road accidents, vandalism, natural and manmade calamities.
Does My Second Hand Bolero Need Car Insurance?Yes, your second-hand Bolero will require at least third party insurance. Having third party insurance is compulsory for every car driving on Indian roads according to the Indian Motor Tariff. The cover will compensate for third party liabilities including bodily injury, death and property damage in the event of a mishap.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Bolero?
The insurance premium of your car is determined by the insured declared value of the car. This is the maximum amount the insurance provider will compensate you in case of a mishap for your Bolero. The IDV is affected by the age of the car. The depreciation rate of the car makes the IDV lower. Hence, the older the car, the lower the premium amount and claim amount.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Bolero?
The following steps will guide you in filing a car insurance claim for your Bolero:
Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of a mishap such as a road accident, vandalism or theft. If your car was damaged during a natural or man made calamity, take pictures or a video showing the damage clearly if possible.
Step 2: Contact the insurance provider and inform them about the situation. Remember to also confirm the documents requirements that are required. They may differ for every situation.
Step 3: Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents.
Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send the surveyor. They will assess the damage of the car and draw up a report. Your claim will then go through a verification process before it can be approved.
Step 5: Once the claim is approved you can take it to a network garage and get the repairs done. The insurance provider will then settle the bill in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Bolero?
The No Claim Bonus is the reward that the insurance provider gives the policyholder for a claim-free year for own-damage covers. The reward is cumulative in nature, going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Bolero?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on cover that can be purchased with an own damage covers. It mitigates the depreciation rate of the car at the time of claim settlement. The cover significantly improves the claim amount of the car, however, it is available for cars that are less than 5 years old and can only be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Bolero in Car Insurance?
The IDV of a car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Bolero?
Following are the steps that you can follow to renew your car insurance:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho website. Select the car insurance tab and the renewal tab from the drop-down menu that appears.
Step 2: Enter the car’s registration number, fuel type and variant. Next enter the previous insurance provider’s name, the expiry date, and details of claims if any. Also, enter your personal details.
Step 3: The policies available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy that is best suited to your needs and any add-ons you require.
Step 4: Make the payment for the policy of your choice and the insurance policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.