What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Xcent Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Xcent Summary
Hyundai Xcent is a compact sedan that is ruling the streets since its launch. It boasts of its style, space, and safety. This comfortable 5-seater car comes with an engine capacity of up to 1197 cc, which runs on both fuel types petrol and diesel. When it comes to performance, it ensures a stable ride drive on the manual as well as automatic transmission. It is available in 9 variants and 5 different colour options with captivating interior and comfortable cabin. In addition to the list of features, the Hyundai Xcent is also loaded with diverse safety elements which include anti-lock braking system, central locking, airbags for driver and passenger, child safety locks, crash sensor, engine immobilizer, anti-theft device, etc.
Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, holding a minimum of third party car insurance cover is compulsory in the country. This car insurance plan is the most basic cover, which is designed to shield you against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party, arising from an accident involving your car. Driving your car without holding at least this insurance cover can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic car insurance policy, which must be owned by you compulsorily. It covers your expenses for bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused to a third party due to an accident with your car. The compensation amount for property damage expenses can be provided up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This is an insurance coverage offered to cover the expenses that may arise due to any damage or loss incurred by your own car in a mishap or an accident.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This insurance cover is an all-inclusive car insurance plan which covers you from the expenses of third party damages, which may be caused by an accident with your car. Also, it offers compensation against your own damages or losses incurred due to an accident or any unforeseen incident.
How To Buy Insurance for Hyundai Xcent From InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of the InsuranceDekho and follow the steps given below to get the best-suited insurance policy for your Hyundai Xcent car:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter the number of your car in the “get your quote” column. If you could not find or remember the car number, then you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to receive the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Choose a car insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the opted insurance policy. After that, you will receive the policy document in your inbox.
Hyundai Xcent Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi S||Diesel||₹742,033.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi E||Diesel||₹673,261.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S||Petrol||₹643,769.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi E Plus||Diesel||₹683,165.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option||Diesel||₹875,358.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX||Diesel||₹798,558.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX||Petrol||₹705,546.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E Plus||Petrol||₹593,265.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E||Petrol||₹581,078.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX Option||Petrol||₹782,346.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S AT||Petrol||₹733,734.00|
|Hyundai Xcent Facelift||Petrol||₹550,000.00|
|Hyundai Xcent Prime T Plus CNG||CNG||₹537,000.00|
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance User Reviews18 Reviews
- Policies on budgetInsuranceDekho is the number one stop if you are looking for a policy within budget with the best benefits. I bought Dig...DigitBy Prabhas Subhramaniam On:7th December, 2020
- Policy in secondsI bought the Bharti AXA policy from InsuranceDekho a few days back. I was delighted to experience their express speed se...Bharti AxaBy Jamila Mallick On:23rd November, 2020
- Helpful online premium calculatorInsuranceDekho’s online premium calculator is extremely helpful. It helped me calculate the premiums for my Hyundai Xcen...KotakBy Prabeer RoyOn:29th October, 2020
- Better user interfaceI was looking for a reliable car insurance policy for my Hyundai Xcent car and therefore visited InsuranceDekho’s portal...EdelweissBy Tushar ChhabraOn:10th September, 2020
- Easy to find quotes onlineIt is very easy to find quotes at InsuranceDekho online. I bought an ICICI Lombard car insurance policy for my Hyundai X...Icici LombardBy Ankita KumariOn:30th July, 2020
- Many benefits under my policyI bought a Bharti AXA car insurance policy for my Hyundai Xcent car online at InsuranceDekho. The policy covers me for m...Bharti AxaBy Sakshi KhannaOn:22nd July, 2020
- Quick renewal processInsuranceDekho’s team helped me in renewing my Future Generali’s car insurance policy that I purchased from InsuranceDek...Future GeneraliBy Sahil PahwaOn:21st July, 2020
- Many cashless garagesWhen I purchased Acko car insurance policy for my Hyundai Xcent car, the executives of InsuranceDekho helped me to make ...AckoBy Lakshay KapoorOn:9th July, 2020
- Excellent claim settlement processI got my insurance claim easily settled with HDFC ERGO company for my Hyundai Xcent car with the help of the InsuranceDe...Hdfc ErgoBy Laxman TrivediOn:4th June, 2020
- Hassle-free claim processI got all my Universal Sompo insurance claims easily settled with the help of InsuranceDekho. I bought this plan for my ...Universal SompoBy Laxman DiwediOn:3rd June, 2020
Car Insurance News
- How to Claim Total Loss Benefits on Your Car Insur...
Want to know how to claim total loss benefits on your car in...22 January 2021
- Difference Between First-Party and Third-Party in ...
Read this post if you want to understand the difference betw...22 January 2021
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Buying or Renewing ...
Buying or renewing your car insurance? Here are a few common...21 January 2021
- How to Claim NCB on New Car Insurance Policy Premi...
To know how to claim NCB on new car insurance policy premium...20 January 2021
- Car Insurance Online Vs Offline: Which is Better?
Check this post to explore differences between car insurance...20 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.