Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Xcent Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Xcent Summary
Hyundai Xcent is a compact sedan that is ruling the streets since its launch. It boasts of its style, space, and safety. This comfortable 5-seater car comes with an engine capacity of up to 1197 cc, which runs on both fuel types petrol and diesel. When it comes to performance, it ensures a stable ride drive on the manual as well as automatic transmission. It is available in 9 variants and 5 different colour options with captivating interior and comfortable cabin. In addition to the list of features, the Hyundai Xcent is also loaded with diverse safety elements which include anti-lock braking system, central locking, airbags for driver and passenger, child safety locks, crash sensor, engine immobilizer, anti-theft device, etc.
Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, holding a minimum of third party car insurance cover is compulsory in the country. This car insurance plan is the most basic cover, which is designed to shield you against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party, arising from an accident involving your car. Driving your car without holding at least this insurance cover can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic car insurance policy, which must be owned by you compulsorily. It covers your expenses for bodily injuries or death along with the property damage caused to a third party due to an accident with your car. The compensation amount for property damage expenses can be provided up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This is an insurance coverage offered to cover the expenses that may arise due to any damage or loss incurred by your own car in a mishap or an accident.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This insurance cover is an all-inclusive car insurance plan which covers you from the expenses of third party damages, which may be caused by an accident with your car. Also, it offers compensation against your own damages or losses incurred due to an accident or any unforeseen incident.
How To Buy Insurance for Hyundai Xcent From InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of the InsuranceDekho and follow the steps given below to get the best-suited insurance policy for your Hyundai Xcent car:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter the number of your car in the “get your quote” column. If you could not find or remember the car number, then you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to receive the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Choose a car insurance policy quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the opted insurance policy. After that, you will receive the policy document in your inbox.
Hyundai Xcent Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi E||Diesel||₹673,261.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX||Diesel||₹798,558.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S||Petrol||₹643,769.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi E Plus||Diesel||₹683,165.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT S AT||Petrol||₹733,734.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option||Diesel||₹875,358.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 CRDi S||Diesel||₹742,033.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E||Petrol||₹581,078.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX Option||Petrol||₹782,346.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT E Plus||Petrol||₹593,265.00|
|Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX||Petrol||₹705,546.00|
|Hyundai Xcent Facelift||Petrol||₹550,000.00|
|Hyundai Xcent Prime T Plus CNG||CNG||₹537,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Volvo XC90 Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Hyundai Xcent Car Insurance User Reviews10 Reviews
- I got my insurance claim easily settled with HDFC ERGO company for my Hyundai Xcent car with the help of the InsuranceDekho team. I got the complete claim amount very quickly.Laxman TrivediHdfc Ergo4th June, 2020
- I got all my Universal Sompo insurance claims easily settled with the help of InsuranceDekho. I bought this plan for my Hyundai Xcent car and I witnessed a great experience.Laxman DiwediUniversal Sompo3rd June, 2020
- The InsuranceDekho platform suggested that I should buy a Future Generali insurance policy as per my budget and requirements. The insurer later provided me with services at the most affordable prices for my Hyundai Xcent car.Suresh TyagiFuture Generali2nd June, 2020
- The New India insurance company promises to provide me with incredible insurance services round the clock at a call. I got my Hyundai Xcent car repaired at night at a call.Neeraj SinhaNew India26th May, 2020
- I got all my insurance claims easily settled with Bajaj Allianz company for my Hyundai Xcent car. Apart from getting the complete amount, I got the claim very quickly too.Laxman DiwediBajaj Allianz21st May, 2020
- Very good Easy to buy First time I took policy online But it is worthPRASAD MADHAV BHOSALEHyundai Hyundai Xcent, MumbaiTata AIG16th July, 2019
- Good, waiting for better service in future generallyARDHENDU SARKARHyundai Hyundai Xcent, BarasatFuture Generali12th July, 2019
- Your executive really helped me. Thanks for your assistance.THIRUPATHI MANNEHyundai Xcent 2016-2017, Ranga reddyBharti-Axa4th July, 2019
- Awesome experience with insurance dekho.com,previously i had taken the policy from some other place but the experience of insuranceDekho is speechless. Your executives make insurancedekho.com the best insurance online portal. Best of luck to the insurancedekho.com team.ANIL KUMARHyundai Xcent 2016-2017, BhiwaniIFFCO Tokio26th June, 2019
- Good experience and good serviceAmit YadavHyundai Hyundai Xcent, MeerutIFFCO Tokio16th June, 2019
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Hyundai Xcent FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Xcent cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Xcent cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Hyundai Xcent car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Hyundai Xcent at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Hyundai Xcent cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Hyundai Xcent cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Hyundai Xcent car insurance renewed?
You can get your Hyundai Xcent car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.