What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Grand I10 Summary
The Hyundai Grand i10 takes the slot between the standard i10 and i20. It is available in 2 variants and hosts a multitude of features, which also includes a few elements that are first in the segment. This all-rounder car comes with a multi-function steering wheel, rear window defogger, chrome grille and child-safety locks.
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
If you are planning to buy or have already bought a Hyundai Grand i10, you need to have at least a third party car insurance plan for it. This is because, as per the Indian Motor Tariff, 2002, every car owner is required to have a minimum of a third party car insurance for their car.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic cover which helps you keep yourself insured against third party liabilities such as third party property damage, bodily injuries and/or death. The premium for this plan depends on the engine capacity of your car.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan provides insurance coverage for only own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan insures you against both own-damages of your car and third party liabilities which may arise due to an accident or mishap involving your car.
How to buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Hyundai Grand i10 at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type or proceed by entering your car number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Get quotes.
Step 4: Select the plan which suits your requirements in the best manner. Make the payment and you are done. You will receive your policy document in your inbox.
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Magna||Diesel||₹669,689.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Dual Tone||Diesel||₹739,257.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Era||Petrol||₹497,944.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Era||Diesel||₹614,252.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option||Petrol||₹596,265.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz||Diesel||₹714,357.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Asta||Diesel||₹759,057.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Option||Diesel||₹707,741.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Asta||Petrol||₹662,038.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna AT||Petrol||₹652,328.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Dual Tone||Petrol||₹640,537.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option AT||Petrol||₹705,538.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna BSIV||Petrol||₹579,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna CNG BSIV||CNG||₹646,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz BSIV||Petrol||₹614,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna CNG||CNG||₹653,452.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna||Petrol||₹589,999.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna Petrol BSIV||Petrol||₹601,428.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 New||Petrol||NA|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz||Petrol||₹599,999.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz Petrol BSIV||Petrol||₹635,637.00|
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance User Reviews20 Reviews
- Numerous add on coversInsuranceDekho has numerous add on covers to offer to its policyholders. I have chosen the Zero Depreciation Cover and R...Bharti AxaBy Prabhjyot DuggarOn:6th January, 2021
- Easy to useThe portal is easy to use and the experience was great. I liked the responsive website and would surely come back at the...Edelweiss General InsuranceBy SUSHMA GUPTAOn:30th December, 2020
- Great ExperienceThe insurance process is very easy and hassle-free. I loved the experience. I checked with other insurance platforms bu...Future GeneraliBy JAYASRI KOTTAOn:8th December, 2020
- No extra charge addedInsuranceDekho does not levy any extra charges for buying the policies. I purchased the Liberty policy very recently for...LibertyBy Sonali RayOn:11th November, 2020
- Renewed my plan in minutesThe policy renewal process takes just a few minutes at InsuranceDekho for my Magma Insurance firm with which I could get...MagmaBy Lalit SinghalOn:4th June, 2020
- Renewed my plan in minutesThe InsuranceDekho renewal process took just a few minutes in renewing my Acko insurance with which I could get my Hyund...AckoBy Harish ChandraOn:3rd June, 2020
- Renewed my plan in minutesThe policy renewal process takes just a few minutes at Oriental Insurance firm, with which I could get my Hyundai Grand ...OrientalBy Harish ChandraOn:21st May, 2020
- Great support by executiveThanks insurance dekho. It's a good platform.Edelweiss General InsuranceBy NEELA MADAV SAHUOn:8th May, 2020
- Good Site and easy purchase of insuranceAwesome and smooth purchaseof car insurance. Thank you.Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy MOHIT SAXENAOn:6th May, 2020
- Thanks for great serviceThanks to your executive for every support to purchase online vehicle insurance.New IndiaBy ANIL KUMAR JINDALOn:18th April, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Buying or Renewing ...
Buying or renewing your car insurance? Here are a few common...21 January 2021
- How to Claim NCB on New Car Insurance Policy Premi...
To know how to claim NCB on new car insurance policy premium...20 January 2021
- Car Insurance Online Vs Offline: Which is Better?
Check this post to explore differences between car insurance...20 January 2021
- Why Is It Important to Renew Car Insurance on Time...
Know in this post why it is important to renew car insurance...19 January 2021
- Things to Consider When Buying Car Insurance in In...
Planning to buy car insurance in India? This post is for you...19 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.