What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Grand I10 Summary
The Hyundai Grand i10 takes the slot between the standard i10 and i20. It is available in 2 variants and hosts a multitude of features, which also includes a few elements that are first in the segment. This all-rounder car comes with a multi-function steering wheel, rear-window defogger, chrome grille and child-safety locks.
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
If you are planning to buy or have already bought a Hyundai Grand i10, you need to have at least a third party car insurance plan for it. This is because, as per the Indian Motor Tariff, 2002, every car owner is required to have a minimum of a third party car insurance for their car.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic cover which helps you keep yourself insured against third party liabilities such as third party property damage, bodily injuries and/or death. The premium for this plan depends on the engine capacity of your car.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan provides insurance coverage for only own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan insures you against both own-damages of your car and third party liabilities which may arise due to an accident or mishap involving your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Grand I10 via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Hyundai Grand i10 at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type or proceed by entering your car number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Get quotes.
Step 4: Select the plan which suits your requirements in the best manner. Make the payment and you are done. You will receive your policy document in your inbox.
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The cashless car insurance gives coverage to your car by getting it repaired without letting you pay anything. To avail this facility, you will have to get your car repaired only at the network garage of your insurance company. Given below is the cashless car insurance claim process for the Grand i10 car:
- Intimate your insurer as early as possible after a mishap by connecting with your insurer’s customer care team or by visiting their website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Tell the police in detail about the event and lodge an FIR, especially in case of accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Click photos of damages sustained by your car, your bodily injuries, and so on, after the accident to keep as proof during the claim settlement.
- Take your car to the nearest network garage for cashless repairs. You can also connect with your insurer to arrange towing facilities if your car is not in a condition to move.
- Once your car reaches the garage, your insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages sustained by your car. The surveyor could ask you to show relevant documents like registration certificate, policy copy driving license, FIR, and so on.
- The surveyor will prepare and submit a claim report after assessing the car’s damage and your documents. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will accept or decline your claim.
- If the insurance company gets approved, your car will be repaired at the network garage and the repair bill will be shared by your insurer who will pay for it directly to the garage.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The reimbursement car insurance gives you coverage to get your car repaired by reimbursing your repair bill based on your repair bill. Given below is the reimbursement car insurance claim process for your Grand i10 car:
- Inform your insurer about the accident and register your car insurance claim.
- Take your insured car to a garage of your choice for repair.
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to visit the garage to access the damages.
- A claim estimate report will be prepared and submitted to your insurer by the surveyor.
- The garage will start repairing your damaged car and you will have to pay the repair bill.
- Submit the repair bills and required relevant documents to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will examine your repair bills and claim form and then reimburse your bill.
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz||Diesel||₹714,357.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Era||Diesel||₹614,252.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option||Petrol||₹596,265.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Dual Tone||Diesel||₹739,257.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Magna||Diesel||₹669,689.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Era||Petrol||₹497,944.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Asta||Diesel||₹759,057.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Asta||Petrol||₹662,038.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 CRDi Sportz Option||Diesel||₹707,741.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Dual Tone||Petrol||₹640,537.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna AT||Petrol||₹652,328.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna BSIV||Petrol||₹579,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz Option AT||Petrol||₹705,538.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz BSIV||Petrol||₹614,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna CNG BSIV||CNG||₹646,000.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna CNG||CNG||₹653,452.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna||Petrol||₹589,999.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Magna Petrol BSIV||Petrol||₹601,428.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 New||Petrol||NA|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz||Petrol||₹599,999.00|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz Petrol BSIV||Petrol||₹635,637.00|
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Grand I10 Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance User Reviews22 Reviews
- On-time serviceI wanted to make a cashless claim for the repairing service done to my Hyundai Grand i10. To schedule an inspection, I s...Tata AigBy Pratima Kayal On:14th April, 2021
- Smooth processThe car insurance quotes were best for the given insurance. Policy process was also smooth. Customer support is also goo...Hdfc ErgoBy sunny malviaOn:1st April, 2021
- Numerous add on coversInsuranceDekho has numerous add on covers to offer to its policyholders. I have chosen the Zero Depreciation Cover and R...Bharti AxaBy Prabhjyot DuggarOn:6th January, 2021
- Easy to useThe portal is easy to use and the experience was great. I liked the responsive website and would surely come back at the...Edelweiss General InsuranceBy SUSHMA GUPTAOn:30th December, 2020
- Great ExperienceThe insurance process is very easy and hassle-free. I loved the experience. I checked with other insurance platforms bu...Future GeneraliBy JAYASRI KOTTAOn:8th December, 2020
- No extra charge addedInsuranceDekho does not levy any extra charges for buying the policies. I purchased the Liberty policy very recently for...LibertyBy Sonali RayOn:11th November, 2020
- Renewed my plan in minutesThe policy renewal process takes just a few minutes at InsuranceDekho for my Magma Insurance firm with which I could get...MagmaBy Lalit SinghalOn:4th June, 2020
- Renewed my plan in minutesThe InsuranceDekho renewal process took just a few minutes in renewing my Acko insurance with which I could get my Hyund...AckoBy Harish ChandraOn:3rd June, 2020
- Renewed my plan in minutesThe policy renewal process takes just a few minutes at Oriental Insurance firm, with which I could get my Hyundai Grand ...OrientalBy Harish ChandraOn:21st May, 2020
- Great support by executiveThanks insurance dekho. It's a good platform.Edelweiss General InsuranceBy NEELA MADAV SAHUOn:8th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- How to Check Car Insurance Policy Status?
You can verify the status of your car insurance policy, both...19 April 2021
- What Is The Process Of Car Inspection?
Read this post to learn about the car inspection process.19 April 2021
- How Modification Affects The Premium Of A Car Insu...
Learn this this article how modification affects the premium...18 April 2021
- Importance Of Add-On Covers In Car Insurance
Read more to learn about the importance of add-on covers in ...18 April 2021
- Things To Know About Zero Depreciation Cover In Ca...
Read this article to learn things about zero depreciation co...17 April 2021
- Top Secrets About Car Insurance That You Should Kn...
Know top secrets about car insurance that may be unknown to ...23 March 2021
- Simple Steps to Renew Your Car Insurance Policy On...
Read this post to learn about simple steps to renew your car...18 March 2021
- Benefits of Engine Protection Cover in Car Insuran...
Engine protection is an important add-on cover under a car i...31 March 2021
- Tips to Make Your Car Insurance the Top Deal Ever
Trying to choose the best car insurance plan for you? Here a...24 March 2021
- How to Switch A Car Insurance Company?
Here is the complete guide as to how to switch a car insuran...28 March 2021
Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Hyundai Grand i10?
There is no one best car insurance policy out there. The policy that is perfect for your Grand i10 is the one that is best suited to your needs and price point. The best way to find such a policy is to purchase your car insurance online. With just a few clicks you can check the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make an informed choice.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Hyundai Grand i10’s Windshield if Shattered in an Accident?
Your car insurance provider will only cover the cost of a shattered windshield if you have standalone own damage insurance or a comprehensive plan. Moreover, keep in mind, if there was any kind of illegal driving there will be no compensation in such cases.
Does My Second Hand Grand i10 need Car Insurance?
Every vehicle driving on Indian roads including second-hand vehicles must have at least third-party insurance policy. If caught without one you can be fined Rs. 2000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What Factors Affect Insurance Price of My Grand i10?
The insurance premium amount of the car is decided by the IDV and the age of the car. The older the car the lower the IDV, premium amount and claim amount.
How to File an Insurance Claim for My Grand i10?
To file for Insurance Claim follow these steps:
- Step 1: Inform the insurance provider and file an FIR at the nearest police station as soon as possible.
- Step 2: Submit the required documents and the duly filled insurance claim form. The documents required may vary depending on your situation.
- Step 3: The insurance provider will send the surveyor to assess the damage in case of an accident or mishap. Once approved, you can take the car to a network garage and get it repaired and the cost will be compensated for.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Grand i10?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward that is given by the policyholder by the insurance provider for a claim-free year. The NCB is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth consecutive claim-free year. It is only available with own damage insurance covers.
What is the Zero Depreciation Cover for?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on cover that negates the depreciation rate of the car when the insurance provider is calculating the claim amount. It is a voluntary aspect of the insurance policy. Moreover, it is only available to cars that are less than 5 years old.
How is the IDV of My Grand i10 Calculated?
The IDV can be calculated by deducting the depreciation rate from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy of My Grand i10?
To renew the car insurance follow the given steps:
- Step 1: Go to the website Insurancedekho, in the car insurance tab, select the renewal option.
- Step 2: Enter your registration number or other details such as car’s make, model and the year of registration.
- Step 3: Next enter the car’s fuel type, variant. On the next page, enter the expiry date, personal details, the insurance providers name and claim details if any.
- Step 4: All the quotes for car insurance policies in your category will be available on the screen. Select the one that suits you best and the right add-ons.
- Step 5: Make the payment for your chosen policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.