What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento via InsuranceDekho
Volkswagen Vento Summary
Volkswagen Vento is a blend of magnificence and performance. It features an engine capacity of up to 1598 cc and boasts to deliver a mileage up to 22.27 kmpl. This 5 seater beauty runs on petrol and diesel and is available with manual and automatic transmissions. The Volkswagen Vento comes in 12 variants and 6 different colours. It is manufactured with solid material and designed to give a balanced ride and handling. The car safety features of this car include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, door ajar warning, anti-theft device and many more.
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, you need to hold at least a third party car insurance cover to drive your car. This cover gives you the compensation against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. Driving without owning at least a third party insurance policy is illegal and can get you punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the minimum insurance coverage that must be owned by you. It gives you protection against the expenses incurred by a third party for bodily injury, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your car. The maximum amount of compensation for the property damage can go up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This own-damage cover insures you against damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This insurance policy offers protection against the financial liabilities towards a third party and for own-damages which you may incur due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento from InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho to seek insurance related solutions for your car insurance policy. Follow the given steps to purchase a car insurance cover for your Volkswagen Vento:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter the car number in the “get your quote” column. In case you do not have the car number, you can enter details including car brand, car model, fuel type, a variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Select an insurance quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make the payment for the insurance policy and get its documents through an email.
Volkswagen Vento Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline Plus||Petrol||₹1,317,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline||Petrol||₹1,197,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Highline||Petrol||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline||Diesel||₹1,210,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline Plus AT||Diesel||₹1,449,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline AT||Diesel||₹1,336,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Comfortline||Petrol||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Trendline||Diesel||₹958,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Trendline||Petrol||₹876,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Comfortline||Diesel||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento GT TSI||Petrol||₹1,317,000.00|
|Volkswagen Vento GT 1.5 TDI||Diesel||₹1,449,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance User Reviews2 Reviews
- Bumper to Bumper car insuranceEasy process and best premium for my Volkswagen bento car bumper to bumper insurance. Happy to take insurance policy fro...Universal SompoBy Adinarayana Reddy TOn:28th December, 2020
- Quick PolicyThe site is very user friendly. No help required, it offered me easy steps to reach straight to the insurer's site and g...Shriram General InsuranceBy ASHWIN CHOPRAOn:20th December, 2020
Car Insurance News
- How to Check Car Insurance Policy Status?
You can verify the status of your car insurance policy, both...19 April 2021
- What Is The Process Of Car Inspection?
Read this post to learn about the car inspection process.19 April 2021
- How Modification Affects The Premium Of A Car Insu...
Learn this this article how modification affects the premium...18 April 2021
- Importance Of Add-On Covers In Car Insurance
Read more to learn about the importance of add-on covers in ...18 April 2021
- Things To Know About Zero Depreciation Cover In Ca...
Read this article to learn things about zero depreciation co...17 April 2021
- Top Secrets About Car Insurance That You Should Kn...
Know top secrets about car insurance that may be unknown to ...23 March 2021
- Simple Steps to Renew Your Car Insurance Policy On...
Read this post to learn about simple steps to renew your car...18 March 2021
- Benefits of Engine Protection Cover in Car Insuran...
Engine protection is an important add-on cover under a car i...31 March 2021
- Tips to Make Your Car Insurance the Top Deal Ever
Trying to choose the best car insurance plan for you? Here a...24 March 2021
- How to Switch A Car Insurance Company?
Here is the complete guide as to how to switch a car insuran...28 March 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.