What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento via InsuranceDekho
Volkswagen Vento Summary
Volkswagen Vento is a blend of magnificence and performance. It features an engine capacity of up to 1598 cc and boasts to deliver a mileage up to 22.27 kmpl. This 5 seater beauty runs on petrol and diesel and is available with manual and automatic transmissions. The Volkswagen Vento comes in 12 variants and 6 different colours. It is manufactured with solid material and designed to give a balanced ride and handling. The car safety features of this car include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, door ajar warning, anti-theft device and many more.
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, you need to hold at least a third party car insurance cover to drive your car. This cover gives you the compensation against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. Driving without owning at least a third party insurance policy is illegal and can get you punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the minimum insurance coverage that must be owned by you. It gives you protection against the expenses incurred by a third party for bodily injury, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your car. The maximum amount of compensation for the property damage can go up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This own-damage cover insures you against damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This insurance policy offers protection against the financial liabilities towards a third party and for own-damages which you may incur due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento from InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho to seek insurance related solutions for your car insurance policy. Follow the given steps to purchase a car insurance cover for your Volkswagen Vento:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter the car number in the “get your quote” column. In case you do not have the car number, you can enter details including car brand, car model, fuel type, a variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Select an insurance quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make the payment for the insurance policy and get its documents through an email.
Volkswagen Vento Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline Plus||Petrol||₹1,317,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline||Petrol||₹1,197,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Highline||Petrol||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline||Diesel||₹1,210,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline AT||Diesel||₹1,336,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline Plus AT||Diesel||₹1,449,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Comfortline||Petrol||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Trendline||Diesel||₹958,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Trendline||Petrol||₹876,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Comfortline||Diesel||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento GT TSI||Petrol||₹1,317,000.00|
|Volkswagen Vento GT 1.5 TDI||Diesel||₹1,449,000.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance User Reviews2 Reviews
- Bumper to Bumper car insuranceEasy process and best premium for my Volkswagen bento car bumper to bumper insurance. Happy to take insurance policy fro...Universal SompoBy Adinarayana Reddy TOn:28th December, 2020
- Quick PolicyThe site is very user friendly. No help required, it offered me easy steps to reach straight to the insurer's site and g...Shriram General InsuranceBy ASHWIN CHOPRAOn:20th December, 2020
Car Insurance News
- How Useful Are Add-On Car Insurance Covers?
Car insurance add-on cover is an extra cover which can be op...27 January 2021
- Why Protect Your Car with Suitable Motor Insurance...
Know why you should protect your car with suitable motor ins...26 January 2021
- No Claim Bonus in Car Insurance: Know More?
No Claim Bonus (NCB) is the reward of the insured to the pol...26 January 2021
- Most Common Car Insurance Myths
Let us take a look at the the myths around car insurance pol...25 January 2021
- Smart ways to save on car insurance
Know how to save on the insurance premiums by choosing the p...25 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.