What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento via InsuranceDekho
Volkswagen Vento Summary
Volkswagen Vento is a blend of magnificence and performance. It features an engine capacity of up to 1598 cc and boasts to deliver a mileage up to 22.27 kmpl. This 5 seater beauty runs on petrol and diesel and is available with manual and automatic transmissions. The Volkswagen Vento comes in 12 variants and 6 different colours. It is manufactured with solid material and designed to give a balanced ride and handling. The car safety features of this car include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, door ajar warning, anti-theft device and many more.
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, you need to hold at least a third party car insurance cover to drive your car. This cover gives you the compensation against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. Driving without owning at least a third party insurance policy is illegal and can get you punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the minimum insurance coverage that must be owned by you. It gives you protection against the expenses incurred by a third party for bodily injury, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your car. The maximum amount of compensation for the property damage can go up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This own-damage cover insures you against damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This insurance policy offers protection against the financial liabilities towards a third party and for own-damages which you may incur due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento from InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho to seek insurance related solutions for your car insurance policy. Follow the given steps to purchase a car insurance cover for your Volkswagen Vento:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter the car number in the “get your quote” column. In case you do not have the car number, you can enter details including car brand, car model, fuel type, a variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Select an insurance quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make the payment for the insurance policy and get its documents through an email.
Volkswagen Vento Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline Plus||Petrol||₹1,317,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline||Petrol||₹1,197,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Highline||Petrol||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline||Diesel||₹1,210,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline AT||Diesel||₹1,336,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline Plus AT||Diesel||₹1,449,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Comfortline||Petrol||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Trendline||Diesel||₹958,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Trendline||Petrol||₹876,500.00|
|Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Comfortline||Diesel||₹999,900.00|
|Volkswagen Vento GT TSI||Petrol||₹1,317,000.00|
|Volkswagen Vento GT 1.5 TDI||Diesel||₹1,449,000.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Nissan Magnite Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance News
- How to make a car insurance claim in case of theft...
With car theft becoming an increasingly common crime in Indi...05 December 2020
- Car Insurance for Electric Vehicles
Electric vehicles are a newer addition to the Indian market ...04 December 2020
- Tips to Compare Comprehensive Car Insurance Plans
When purchasing car insurance, your choice should be an info...04 December 2020
- Does Car Insurance Policy Protect You From Windshi...
Windshield damage can be a major cost and can happen both du...03 December 2020
- Benefits of Buying Pay As You Drive Car Insurance ...
What is a ‘pay as you drive’ insurance policy? Should you pu...03 December 2020
- Know Which Are the Best Car Insurance Companies in...
Here is a list of the best car insurers in terms of claim se...20 September 2019
- How to Claim Car Insurance After Meeting an Accide...
Browse step by step experts guide on how to make a car insur...23 December 2019
- Which Insurance Company Provides the Cheapest Car ...
Here is a list of car insurance plans available at reasonabl...24 September 2019
- Is Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver Compul...
Every car owner in India is mandatorily required to have a p...09 December 2019
- Things to Know About Multi Year Car Insurance Poli...
There are multiple benefits of a multi year car insurance po...09 January 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License Number : 588. Direct Broker (Life and General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com.