Calculate Your Volkswagen Vento Insurance
Volkswagen Vento Key Specifications
₹8.69 Lakhs onwards
16.35 to 22.27 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento via InsuranceDekho
Volkswagen Vento Summary
Volkswagen Vento is a blend of magnificence and performance. It features an engine capacity of up to 1598 cc and boasts to deliver a mileage up to 22.27 kmpl. This 5 seater beauty runs on petrol and diesel and is available with manual and automatic transmissions. The Volkswagen Vento comes in 12 variants and 6 different colours. It is manufactured with solid material and designed to give a balanced ride and handling. The car safety features of this car include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, door ajar warning, anti-theft device and many more.
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, you need to hold at least a third party car insurance cover to drive your car. This cover gives you the compensation against the financial liabilities incurred towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. Driving without owning at least a third party insurance policy is illegal and can get you punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the minimum insurance coverage that must be owned by you. It gives you protection against the expenses incurred by a third party for bodily injury, death or property damage occurred due to an accident involving your car. The maximum amount of compensation for the property damage can go up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This own-damage cover insures you against damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This insurance policy offers protection against the financial liabilities towards a third party and for own-damages which you may incur due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Vento from InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho to seek insurance related solutions for your car insurance policy. Follow the given steps to purchase a car insurance cover for your Volkswagen Vento:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter the car number in the “get your quote” column. In case you do not have the car number, you can enter details including car brand, car model, fuel type, a variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to proceed.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Select an insurance quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make the payment for the insurance policy and get its documents through an email.
Volkswagen Vento Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline1197 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline Plus1197 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline Plus AT1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline AT1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Highline1598 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Comfortline1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Comfortline1598 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Trendline1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Trendline1598 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Vento GT 1.5 TDI1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Vento GT TSI1197 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Vento Turbo Edition999 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Volkswagen Vento Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Thank You Insurance Dekho TeamThanks You Rishabh for your all round help. I almost forgot about Renew Car Insurance. He explained me all benefits, cl...Royal Sundaram General InsuranceBy Shailendra KumarOn:12th March, 2022
- Best RatesThe price is less compared to other websites and the customer support executives are truthful and to the point. They do ...Acko General InsuranceBy D GOWRI SANKAROn:13th October, 2021
- Bumper to Bumper car insuranceEasy process and best premium for my Volkswagen bento car bumper to bumper insurance. Happy to take insurance policy fro...Universal SompoBy Adinarayana Reddy TOn:28th December, 2020
- Quick PolicyThe site is very user friendly. No help required, it offered me easy steps to reach straight to the insurer's site and g...Shriram General InsuranceBy ASHWIN CHOPRAOn:20th December, 2020
Car Insurance News
- In India, Why And How Is A Vehicle Insurance Backg...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...26 June 2022
- The Basics of IDV In Automobile Insurance
Read on to learn why IDV (Insured Declared Value) is an impo...25 June 2022
- In India, the Finest Crossover Cars And Their Insu...
Do you want to buy a crossover vehicle? Here's everything yo...24 June 2022
- The Regional Transport Office's Function
Learn everything you need to know about regional transport o...24 June 2022
- Renewal Of A Car Insurance Policy - How to Do It a...
Every automobile insurance policy has a period of validity a...23 June 2022
- Myths about Car Insurance and the Fact
This article debunks the top five myths regarding vehicle in...29 April 2022
- How Does India's E-Challan System Work
With the advancement of technology, traffic infringement law...28 April 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- Total Loss in Car Insurance: Everything You Need t...
Learn everything there is to know about the total loss in au...29 April 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.