Calculate Your Volkswagen Polo Insurance
Volkswagen Polo Key Specifications
₹5.83 Lakhs onwards
16.47 to 18.78 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Polo via InsuranceDekho
Volkswagen Polo Summary
Volkswagen Polo is a 5-seater hatchback which is gaining popularity among the Indian buyers with its great performance. Designed by its German automaker, Polo is available in 8 variants featuring both petrol and diesel engines. Polo claims to give a mileage of 15.62 kmpl and is available in 7 different colours - Carbon Steel, Lapiz Blue, Toffee Brown, Sunset Red, Flash Red, Candy White, and Reflex Silver. The key features of Volkswagen Polo include power steering, anti-lock braking system, automatic climate control and airbags for driver as well as passengers.
Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance
In order to drive a car in India, you are required to have at least a third party car insurance policy. This plan shields you against the liabilities which you may incur towards a third party due to an accident of your car. If you are caught driving a car without a valid insurance policy, you can be penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or jail term of up to 3 months. Thus, if you have a Volkswagen Polo or are planning to purchase one, do make sure you buy a valid insurance policy for it to avoid legal consequences.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
An accident can result in third party liabilities such as bodily injuries, death, temporary/permanent disability, property damage of a third party. This plan compensates you for all such third party liabilities. The coverage for third party property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh. The amount of compensation in such cases is decided by a court of law.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan covers only the own-damages incurred by your car in an accident, natural calamity, fire, riots, etc. This plan also covers the theft of your car.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan is a bundled cover which insures you against both third party liabilities as well as own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap.
How to buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Dzire via InsuranceDekho
You can purchase of a car insurance policy for Volkswagen Polo instantly at InsuranceDekho by following the given steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: If you know your car number, then enter that, otherwise proceed by selecting your car brand, model, variant and fuel type.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the quotes.
Step 4: Select the plan which suits your requirements. Make the payment using a debit card, credit card or net banking. You are done. You will get your policy document at your email address.
Volkswagen Polo Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus AT999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus BSIV999 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Highline Plus1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Comfortline1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Trendline1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Comfortline Breeze1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Diesel Trendline 1.2L1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Diesel Comfortline 1.2L1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 GT TDI1598 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Diesel Highline 1.2L1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Highline Breeze1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 IPL II 1.2 Diesel Highline1199 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 GT TSI1197 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 IPL II 1.2 Petrol Highline1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo GT 1.5 TDI1498 cc,Diesel
Volkswagen Polo GT TSI BSIV1197 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 IPL II 1.6 Petrol Highline1598 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Highline 1.6L1598 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Comfortline 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Trendline 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Breeze1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 Petrol Highline 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 SR Petrol 1.2L1198 cc,Petrol
Volkswagen Polo Turbo Edition999 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- List of Top Car Insurance Companies In India
Your search for top car insurance companies ends here. This ...23 September 2022
- All You Need To Know About The Risks Covered By Th...
Here's everything you need to know about risks covered by co...21 September 2022
- Easy Steps For Renewing Expired Car Insurance Poli...
Here are a few tips to help you understand how to renew car ...19 September 2022
- Detailed Guide On How To Claim A Car Insurance Onl...
Unfortunate things happen. An insurance plan can be a ray of...16 September 2022
- Why Is It Important To Get A Car Insurance Coverag...
We have always learned that prevention is better than cure. ...14 September 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance For Car Scratches In India?
Know all about how to claim insurance for car scratches in I...19 August 2022
- What Should You Know About Bharat Series License P...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...02 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- Which is Better: Acko Or Hdfc Ergo?
There are several types of car insurance plans available in...22 August 2022
- Learn Everything You Can About Public EV Charging ...
Are you thinking of buying an electric vehicle? What you nee...01 August 2022
Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Polo?
Finding a car insurance policy that is best suited to your needs and the needs of the car is now a simple process. You can simply choose to purchase car insurance online and with just a few clicks you can compare the different car insurance providers, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, if you have any doubts regarding car insurance you can also read the many articles on car insurance available on our website.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Polo’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Car insurance will cover the cost of your shattered windshield if you have an own damage cover. This type of cover takes care of the policyholder’s car in a variety of situations including theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind, if there was any kind of illegal driving during the mishap the insurance provider is no longer obligated to compensate for your losses.
Does My Second Hand Polo Need Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads including your second hand Polo requires a car insurance policy. Having third party insurance is compulsory for every vehicle driving on Indian roads according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Moreover, in case you are caught without it you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Polo?
The insurance premium amount of your car is determined to a great extent by the Insured Declared VAlue of the car. This is the maximum amount the insurance provider will compensate the policyholder in case of a mishap and it takes into account the depreciation rate of the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Polo?
To claim insurance for your Polo, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of a theft, vandalism or a road accident. In case of damage due to a natural or man made calamity, try to take pictures of the car if possible.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you are required to submit.
- Step 3: Submit the documents required along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car requires repairs the insurance provider will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. Once checked they will draw up a report. Subsequently, your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take the car to the nearest garage and get it repaired. If you choose to go to a network garage the reimbursement can be handled in a cashless manner by the insurance provider.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Polo?
The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for every claim-free year with an own-damage cover.The reward is cumulative in nature going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Polo?
The Zero depreciation cover is an add-on that you can purchase with every own-damage cover. However, it can only be used by cars that are less than five years old and can only be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Polo in Car Insurance?
The IDV is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Polo?
To renew car insurance you can simply log on to the website InsuranceDekho. Enter your car’s registration number along with other details such as personal contact number, previous policy details etc. Once this is done, all the quotes in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the one that suits your needs and make the payment. The insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.