Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Hexa Summary
Tata Hexa is a premium class SUV, which holds a great road presence. It is equipped with dashing looks, decent features and a spacious cabin. The engine capacity of up to 2179 cc helps it deliver exceptional performance. It provides a mileage of 17.6 kmpl on diesel with manual and automatic transmission. This beast has a seating capacity of 6 and 7 seats, which are available in 7 variants and 5 different colours. Apart from giving a thrilling drive, Tata Hexa ensures a safe ride too with its diverse safety elements that include anti-lock braking system, central locking, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm, airbags for driver and passenger, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, follow me home headlamps, and so on.
Tata Hexa Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner should at least hold a third party car insurance policy in India. It is the most basic car insurance cover that gives you coverage against the financial liabilities, which you may incur towards a third party arising due to an accident with your car. If you get caught driving your car without at least a third party cover, you shall be charged with a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
The third party is the basic insurance plan which you have to possess compulsorily. This cover offers you compensation for the expenses you owe towards the third party for their bodily injury or death along with their property damage, incurred due to an accident with the involvement of your car. The compensation amount for the expenses of property damage can go maximum up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage is an insurance cover that compensates your financial expenses arising out of the damages or loss sustained by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive insurance policy offers you complete protection from both types of financial liabilities including third party and own-damage expenses. It offers coverage for the damages that you may incur towards a third party along with the own-damage expenses that may be caused due to an accident or a mishap, involving your car.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Hexa From InsuranceDekho
Visiting InsuranceDekho can get you all the solutions related to your car insurance plan. Refer to the below steps to buy a car insurance cover for your Tata Hexa car:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho’s website, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you don't have the car number, just enter some details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car’s variant, registration year, registration place, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the car insurance quote
Step 4: Choose a quote for an insurance plan as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance cover. You will instantly get the policy document via an email.
Tata Hexa Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Tata Hexa Safari Edition||Diesel||₹1,320,000.00|
|Tata Hexa XM Plus||Diesel||₹1,637,776.00|
|Tata Hexa XE||Diesel||₹1,370,266.00|
|Tata Hexa XT||Diesel||₹1,794,860.00|
|Tata Hexa XT 4X4||Diesel||₹1,927,819.00|
|Tata Hexa XMA||Diesel||₹1,653,989.00|
|Tata Hexa XTA||Diesel||₹1,910,995.00|
|Tata Hexa XM||Diesel||₹1,529,779.00|
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q7 Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A4 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q5 Insurance Quotes →
Tata Hexa Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- There are many payment gateways available at InsuranceDekho with which I could easily pay while purchasing the Tata AIG insurance policy for my Tata Hexa car. The payment process was easy, fast and smooth there.Gaurav SharmaTata Aig28th May, 2020
- I have an insurance cover for my Tata Hexa car with Liberty insurance. It offered me the option to request a callback for which I just have to enter a few details and they called me back.Jatin LambaLiberty27th May, 2020
- At InsuranceDekho I can get my comprehensive car policy of Digit insurance renewed in a few minutes that I bought for my Tata Hexa car. It is an overwhelming experience for me.Laxman DeshmukhDigit27th May, 2020
- I have a car insurance plan of HDFC ERGO company, which I bought to insure my Tata Hexa car. The best part of this insurer is that it issued me a policy in a few minutes after making the payment.Akhil SachdevaHdfc Ergo20th May, 2020
Latest News Articles
- Read More →
- Read More →
Tata Hexa FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Tata Hexa cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Tata Hexa cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Tata Hexa car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Tata Hexa at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Tata Hexa cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Tata Hexa cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Tata Hexa car insurance renewed?
You can get your Tata Hexa car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.