What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Duster via InsuranceDekho
Renault Duster Summary
Renault Duster has turned the market around for SUVs in India. It marked its presence in the market with its sturdy look and efficient performance. This 5 seater car with an engine capacity of up to 1498 cc tends to run on petrol and drive on the manual transmission. It is available in 3 variants and 7 different colours and is loaded with several security features such as anti-lock braking system, brake assistant, central locking, airbags for driver and passenger, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, crash sensor and so on.
Renault Duster Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, to hold at least a third party car insurance cover is a compulsion. This car insurance policy protects you against the financial liability incurred towards a third party, which may occur due to an accident involving your car. Driving your car without at least this insurance cover can levy a fine on you of Rs. 2,000 and/or can invite imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic car insurance policy, which you are required to have. It protects you against the financial liabilities towards the third party for bodily injury, death or property damage, incurred due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. The cover compensates for the expenses related to property damage for up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This coverage is aimed to offer coverage for the expenses incurred due to damage or any loss caused by your own car in a mishap or an accident
3. Comprehensive Cover
This cover protects you against the expenses incurred towards the third party liabilities and own-damages, incurred due to the involvement of your car in an accident or an unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Duster from InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of the InsuranceDekho and follow the steps given below to get an insurance policy for your Renault Duster:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho website.
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you do not have the car number, then enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to receive the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Pick a car insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the opted policy and get its document through email.
Renault Duster Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxL AMT||Diesel||₹1,187,135.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXL||Diesel||₹1,139,000.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ Plus||Diesel||₹1,237,999.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ AMT||Diesel||₹1,233,000.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL||Diesel||₹1,110,999.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXZ Option||Diesel||₹1,242,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL Explore||Diesel||₹1,166,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Option||Diesel||₹1,139,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Plus||Diesel||₹1,086,229.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxE||Diesel||₹906,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Explore||Diesel||₹1,060,999.00|
|Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL||Diesel||₹1,009,986.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL||Diesel||₹1,009,999.00|
|Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL Optional||Diesel||₹1,139,367.00|
|Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RXS||Diesel||₹999,900.00|
|Renault Duster Adventure Edition 85PS RXL||Diesel||₹1,056,015.00|
|Renault Duster RXS Option 110PS AWD BSIV||Diesel||₹1,099,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ 110PS BSIV||Diesel||₹1,209,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXS 110PS BSIV||Diesel||₹999,990.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 RXL AWD||Diesel||₹1,239,976.00|
|Renault Duster RXE||Petrol||₹849,000.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxL||Petrol||₹946,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxE||Petrol||₹830,999.00|
|Renault Duster RXS||Petrol||₹929,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXS Option CVT BSIV||Petrol||₹999,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXE 85PS BSIV||Diesel||₹929,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ AWD||Diesel||₹1,354,999.00|
|Renault Duster RXL AWD||Diesel||₹1,139,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ||Petrol||₹999,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXS BSIV||Petrol||₹929,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXE BSIV||Petrol||₹849,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXS 85PS BSIV||Diesel||₹929,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ 110PS AMT BSIV||Diesel||₹1,249,990.00|
Add-ons For Your Renault Duster Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Ford EcoSport Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV300 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Lamborghini Urus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View BMW X4 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Renault Duster Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Best site for Insurance in IndiaContinuing with Insurancedekho again. Just a Click away to renew the insurance and lot of other competitor insurance op...Sbi General InsuranceBy Mallikarjuna Naidu MOn:11th December, 2020
- Excellent work by executiveYou executive is an excellent resource who has been very patient and calm in his work. He explained the policy in very w...Navi General InsuranceBy SYED REHMANOn:21st May, 2020
- Great supportVery very good experience.Dhfl General InsuranceBy BHARATKUMAR VIJAYBHAI KOTIYAOn:12th March, 2020
- Good comparisonGood comparison of all plans.New IndiaBy k ravinder reddyOn:18th February, 2020
Car Insurance News
- How To Take Care Of Your Car In Summers?...
This article mentions tips about taking care of your car dur...11 April 2021
- Latest Rules And Fines For Cars In Case ...
This article mentions the latest rules and fines for traffic...11 April 2021
- Reasons To Cancel RC After Scrapping An ...
This article mentions the reasons behind cancelling the regi...10 April 2021
- Important Document Required For Car Insu...
This article mentions the important documents required for f...10 April 2021
- Steps To Make A Car Insurance Claim Afte...
This article mentions the step by which an individual can fi...09 April 2021
- Top Secrets About Car Insurance That You...
Know top secrets about car insurance that may be unknown to ...23 March 2021
- Benefits of Engine Protection Cover in C...
Engine protection is an important add-on cover under a car i...31 March 2021
- Simple Steps to Renew Your Car Insurance...
Read this post to learn about simple steps to renew your car...18 March 2021
- Tips to Make Your Car Insurance the Top ...
Trying to choose the best car insurance plan for you? Here a...24 March 2021
- How to Switch A Car Insurance Company?
Here is the complete guide as to how to switch a car insuran...28 March 2021
Renault Duster Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Duster?
When looking to purchase car insurance all of us are looking for a policy that fits our needs but is also reasonably priced. With insurance now available for purchase online you can now compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages with just a few clicks. Also, make sure to read some customer service reviews to decide on the reputation of the insurance provider and their customer service.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Duster’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
With own-damage car insurance, your insurance provider will compensate for the cost of a shattered windshield. However, keep in mind, if there was any form of illegal driving involved in the mishap your claim will be rejected. Own-damage covers provide compensation for a variety of situations including the theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities.
Does My Second Hand Duster Need Car Insurance?
Yes, your second-hand duster and every other driving on Indian roads are required to have third party insurance. The Motor vehicles ACt of 1988 made it obligatory. Hence, if caught without it you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. In case of a mishap, the insurance provider covers the cost of third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Duster?
The main factor that determines the insurance premium amount of your Duster is the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is the maximum compensation the insurance provider will give the policyholder in case of a mishap. It takes into consideration the depreciation of the car. Hence, the older the car the lower the IDV, the insurance claim amount and the premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Duster?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to file a car insurance claim:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station if there was theft, a road accident or a case of vandalism.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation as soon as possible. Remember to confirm the list of documents required by the insurance provider.
- Step 3: Submit the necessary documents along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will assess the damage to the car and draw up a report. After this, your claim will go through a verification process.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to a network garage and get it repaired and the bill be settled in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Duster?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for a claim-free. Year. The reward is available with own-damage covers and is cumulative in nature, going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Duster?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover that can be purchased along with own-damage covers. It negates the depreciation rate of the car at the time of claim settlement. The add-on is available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Duster in Car Insurance?
The Insured declared Value of a car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Duster?
To renew your car insurance follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho. Click on the car insurance tab and renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Enter your car’s registration number, fuel type and variant. Next enter the expiry date of the previous insurance policy, name of the insurance provider and details of claims if any.
- Step 3: Fill in your personal details and click on ‘Submit and get Quotes’. All the quotes available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy and add-ons that best suit your needs.
- Step 4: Make the payment for your selected policy and the insurance policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.