What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Duster via InsuranceDekho
Renault Duster Summary
Renault Duster has turned the market around for SUVs in India. It marked its presence in the market with its sturdy look and efficient performance. This 5 seater car with an engine capacity of up to 1498 cc tends to run on petrol and drive on the manual transmission. It is available in 3 variants and 7 different colours and is loaded with several security features such as anti-lock braking system, brake assistant, central locking, airbags for driver and passenger, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, crash sensor and so on.
Renault Duster Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, to hold at least a third party car insurance cover is a compulsion. This car insurance policy protects you against the financial liability incurred towards a third party, which may occur due to an accident involving your car. Driving your car without at least this insurance cover can levy a fine on you of Rs. 2,000 and/or can invite imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic car insurance policy, which you are required to have. It protects you against the financial liabilities towards the third party for bodily injury, death or property damage, incurred due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. The cover compensates for the expenses related to property damage for up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This coverage is aimed to offer coverage for the expenses incurred due to damage or any loss caused by your own car in a mishap or an accident
3. Comprehensive Cover
This cover protects you against the expenses incurred towards the third party liabilities and own-damages, incurred due to the involvement of your car in an accident or an unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Duster from InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of the InsuranceDekho and follow the steps given below to get an insurance policy for your Renault Duster:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho website.
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you do not have the car number, then enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to receive the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Pick a car insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the opted policy and get its document through email.
Renault Duster Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxL AMT||Diesel||₹1,187,135.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXL||Diesel||₹1,139,000.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ Plus||Diesel||₹1,237,999.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ AMT||Diesel||₹1,233,000.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL||Diesel||₹1,110,999.00|
|Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXZ Option||Diesel||₹1,242,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL Explore||Diesel||₹1,166,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Option||Diesel||₹1,139,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Plus||Diesel||₹1,086,229.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxE||Diesel||₹906,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Explore||Diesel||₹1,060,999.00|
|Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL||Diesel||₹1,009,986.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL||Diesel||₹1,009,999.00|
|Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL Optional||Diesel||₹1,139,367.00|
|Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RXS||Diesel||₹999,900.00|
|Renault Duster Adventure Edition 85PS RXL||Diesel||₹1,056,015.00|
|Renault Duster RXS Option 110PS AWD BSIV||Diesel||₹1,099,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ 110PS BSIV||Diesel||₹1,209,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXS 110PS BSIV||Diesel||₹999,990.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 RXL AWD||Diesel||₹1,239,976.00|
|Renault Duster RXE||Petrol||₹849,000.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxL||Petrol||₹946,999.00|
|Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxE||Petrol||₹830,999.00|
|Renault Duster RXS||Petrol||₹929,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXS Option CVT BSIV||Petrol||₹999,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXE 85PS BSIV||Diesel||₹929,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ AWD||Diesel||₹1,354,999.00|
|Renault Duster RXL AWD||Diesel||₹1,139,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ||Petrol||₹999,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXS BSIV||Petrol||₹929,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXE BSIV||Petrol||₹849,000.00|
|Renault Duster RXS 85PS BSIV||Diesel||₹929,990.00|
|Renault Duster RXZ 110PS AMT BSIV||Diesel||₹1,249,990.00|
Add-ons For Your Renault Duster Car Insurance
Useful add-on covers to enhance your car insurance coverage.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Ford EcoSport Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV300 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Renault Duster Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Best site for Insurance in IndiaContinuing with Insurancedekho again. Just a Click away to renew the insurance and lot of other competitor insurance op...Sbi General InsuranceBy Mallikarjuna Naidu MOn:11th December, 2020
- Excellent work by executiveYou executive is an excellent resource who has been very patient and calm in his work. He explained the policy in very w...Navi General InsuranceBy SYED REHMANOn:21st May, 2020
- Great supportVery very good experience.Dhfl General InsuranceBy BHARATKUMAR VIJAYBHAI KOTIYAOn:12th March, 2020
- Good comparisonGood comparison of all plans.New IndiaBy k ravinder reddyOn:18th February, 2020
Car Insurance News
- All About Car Insurance Frauds In India
This article is about car insurance frauds in India. It begi...07 March 2021
- What is the Process of Self Inspection For Car Ins...
This article explains how an individual can perform a self-i...06 March 2021
- How To Purchase A Third Party Car Insurance Online
Read this post to learn how to purchase a third part car ins...06 March 2021
- Why Is Car Insurance Important For Old Cars?
This article mentions why it is imperative to have car insur...05 March 2021
- Checklist for First Time Car Insurance Buyers
Here is the checklist every first time car insurance buyer m...05 March 2021
- How to Claim NCB on New Car Insurance Policy Premi...
To know how to claim NCB on new car insurance policy premium...20 January 2021
- All You Need to Know About Theft Cover For Car Ins...
Want to learn about car theft cover? Read this post.16 January 2021
- Difference Between First-Party and Third-Party in ...
Read this post if you want to understand the difference betw...22 January 2021
- All About Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car ...
To know more about anti-theft device and its impact on car i...24 January 2021
- A Guide to Bumper to Bumper Insurance for Car
To learn about bumper to bumper car insurance, read along.17 January 2021
Renault Duster Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Duster?
When looking to purchase car insurance all of us are looking for a policy that fits our needs but is also reasonably priced. With insurance now available for purchase online you can now compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages with just a few clicks. Also, make sure to read some customer service reviews to decide on the reputation of the insurance provider and their customer service.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Duster’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
With own-damage car insurance, your insurance provider will compensate for the cost of a shattered windshield. However, keep in mind, if there was any form of illegal driving involved in the mishap your claim will be rejected. Own-damage covers provide compensation for a variety of situations including the theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities.
Does My Second Hand Duster Need Car Insurance?
Yes, your second-hand duster and every other driving on Indian roads are required to have third party insurance. The Motor vehicles ACt of 1988 made it obligatory. Hence, if caught without it you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. In case of a mishap, the insurance provider covers the cost of third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Duster?
The main factor that determines the insurance premium amount of your Duster is the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is the maximum compensation the insurance provider will give the policyholder in case of a mishap. It takes into consideration the depreciation of the car. Hence, the older the car the lower the IDV, the insurance claim amount and the premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Duster?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to file a car insurance claim:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station if there was theft, a road accident or a case of vandalism.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation as soon as possible. Remember to confirm the list of documents required by the insurance provider.
- Step 3: Submit the necessary documents along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will assess the damage to the car and draw up a report. After this, your claim will go through a verification process.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to a network garage and get it repaired and the bill be settled in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Duster?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for a claim-free. Year. The reward is available with own-damage covers and is cumulative in nature, going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Duster?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover that can be purchased along with own-damage covers. It negates the depreciation rate of the car at the time of claim settlement. The add-on is available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Duster in Car Insurance?
The Insured declared Value of a car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Duster?
To renew your car insurance follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho. Click on the car insurance tab and renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Enter your car’s registration number, fuel type and variant. Next enter the expiry date of the previous insurance policy, name of the insurance provider and details of claims if any.
- Step 3: Fill in your personal details and click on ‘Submit and get Quotes’. All the quotes available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy and add-ons that best suit your needs.
- Step 4: Make the payment for your selected policy and the insurance policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.