Calculate Your Renault Duster Insurance
Renault Duster 2015-2016 Key Specifications
₹10.61 Lakhs onwards
19.64 to 19.87 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Duster via InsuranceDekho
Renault Duster Summary
Renault Duster has turned the market around for SUVs in India. It marked its presence in the market with its sturdy look and efficient performance. This 5 seater car with an engine capacity of up to 1498 cc tends to run on petrol and drive on the manual transmission. It is available in 3 variants and 7 different colours and is loaded with several security features such as anti-lock braking system, brake assistant, central locking, airbags for driver and passenger, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, crash sensor and so on.
Renault Duster Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, to hold at least a third party car insurance cover is a compulsion. This car insurance policy protects you against the financial liability incurred towards a third party, which may occur due to an accident involving your car. Driving your car without at least this insurance cover can levy a fine on you of Rs. 2,000 and/or can invite imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is the most basic car insurance policy, which you are required to have. It protects you against the financial liabilities towards the third party for bodily injury, death or property damage, incurred due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. The cover compensates for the expenses related to property damage for up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This coverage is aimed to offer coverage for the expenses incurred due to damage or any loss caused by your own car in a mishap or an accident
3. Comprehensive Cover
This cover protects you against the expenses incurred towards the third party liabilities and own-damages, incurred due to the involvement of your car in an accident or an unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Duster from InsuranceDekho
Visit the official website of the InsuranceDekho and follow the steps given below to get an insurance policy for your Renault Duster:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho website.
Step 2: Enter your car number in the “get your quote” section. If you do not have the car number, then enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to receive the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Pick a car insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the opted policy and get its document through email.
Renault Duster Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxL AMT1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ AMT1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ Plus1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL Explore1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXZ Option1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Plus1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RXS1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Explore1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Option1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL Optional1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxE1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster Adventure Edition 85PS RXL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxL1598 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXE 85PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS BSIV1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ 110PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 RXL AWD1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS 110PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS Turbo1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXE BSIV1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxE1598 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS Option 110PS AWD BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXE Turbo1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ Turbo1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS Option CVT BSIV1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ AWD1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXE1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS Turbo CVT1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXL AWD1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS 85PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXZ 110PS AMT BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Renault Duster Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Renault Duster Car Insurance User Reviews5 Reviews
- Good serviceGood service & premium rates, they are helpful in suggesting policies, i am satisfied with insurance dekho , last year...Icici LombardBy VINIT KUMAR SHARMAOn:2nd July, 2021
- Best site for Insurance in IndiaContinuing with Insurancedekho again. Just a Click away to renew the insurance and lot of other competitor insurance op...Sbi General InsuranceBy Mallikarjuna Naidu MOn:11th December, 2020
- Excellent work by executiveYou executive is an excellent resource who has been very patient and calm in his work. He explained the policy in very w...Navi General InsuranceBy SYED REHMANOn:21st May, 2020
- Great supportVery very good experience.Dhfl General InsuranceBy BHARATKUMAR VIJAYBHAI KOTIYAOn:12th March, 2020
- Good comparisonGood comparison of all plans.New IndiaBy k ravinder reddyOn:18th February, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Quick Process to Buy Car Insurance Policy Online
There are several types of car insurance plans available in ...16 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- What Is Rollover In Car Insurance Plans?
Rollover insurance allows you to switch to better deals. Thi...15 August 2022
- What Is Key Protection Add-On In Car Insurance?
The cost of replacing locks or keys is covered by the key re...15 August 2022
- Can You Claim Car Insurance With A Temporary Regis...
The legislation mandates that all automobiles be registered....14 August 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Electric Vehicle...
Find out everything you need to know about electric vehicle ...21 June 2022
- Total Loss in Car Insurance: Everything You Need t...
In the event of an unforeseeable accident, your insurance co...14 July 2022
- In India, How Much Does Your Car Insurance Policy...
Let's read on to find out how much does car insurance policy...12 July 2022
- Find Out What Documents You Will Need To File A Ca...
Documents Required for Filing a Car Insurance Claim Continue...20 June 2022
Renault Duster Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Duster?
When looking to purchase car insurance all of us are looking for a policy that fits our needs but is also reasonably priced. With insurance now available for purchase online you can now compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages with just a few clicks. Also, make sure to read some customer service reviews to decide on the reputation of the insurance provider and their customer service.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Duster’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
With own-damage car insurance, your insurance provider will compensate for the cost of a shattered windshield. However, keep in mind, if there was any form of illegal driving involved in the mishap your claim will be rejected. Own-damage covers provide compensation for a variety of situations including the theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities.
Does My Second Hand Duster Need Car Insurance?
Yes, your second-hand duster and every other driving on Indian roads are required to have third party insurance. The Motor vehicles ACt of 1988 made it obligatory. Hence, if caught without it you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. In case of a mishap, the insurance provider covers the cost of third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Duster?
The main factor that determines the insurance premium amount of your Duster is the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is the maximum compensation the insurance provider will give the policyholder in case of a mishap. It takes into consideration the depreciation of the car. Hence, the older the car the lower the IDV, the insurance claim amount and the premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Duster?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to file a car insurance claim:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station if there was theft, a road accident or a case of vandalism.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation as soon as possible. Remember to confirm the list of documents required by the insurance provider.
- Step 3: Submit the necessary documents along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will assess the damage to the car and draw up a report. After this, your claim will go through a verification process.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to a network garage and get it repaired and the bill be settled in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Duster?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for a claim-free. Year. The reward is available with own-damage covers and is cumulative in nature, going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Duster?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover that can be purchased along with own-damage covers. It negates the depreciation rate of the car at the time of claim settlement. The add-on is available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Duster in Car Insurance?
The Insured declared Value of a car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Duster?
To renew your car insurance follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho. Click on the car insurance tab and renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Enter your car’s registration number, fuel type and variant. Next enter the expiry date of the previous insurance policy, name of the insurance provider and details of claims if any.
- Step 3: Fill in your personal details and click on ‘Submit and get Quotes’. All the quotes available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy and add-ons that best suit your needs.
- Step 4: Make the payment for your selected policy and the insurance policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.