Calculate Your Renault Duster Insurance
Renault Duster 2015-2016 Key Specifications
₹10.61 Lakhs onwards
19.64 to 19.87 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Renault Duster via InsuranceDekho
Renault Duster Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxL AMT1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ AMT1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RxZ Plus1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 110PS Diesel RXZ Option1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 110PS Diesel RxL Explore1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RXS1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL Optional1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Explore1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Plus1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL Option1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster Adventure Edition 85PS RXL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxE1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 85PS Diesel RxL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RxL1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxL1598 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXE 85PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster 2015-2016 RXL AWD1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS BSIV1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ 110PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS 110PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS Turbo1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster 2015-2016 Petrol RxE1598 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXE BSIV1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXE Turbo1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS Option 110PS AWD BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXS Option CVT BSIV1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ Turbo1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXE1498 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXL AWD1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS 85PS BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXS Turbo CVT1330 cc,Petrol
Renault Duster RXZ 110PS AMT BSIV1461 cc,Diesel
Renault Duster RXZ AWD1461 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Renault Duster Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Mahindra XUV300 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can Be Made In A Yea...
Regardless of whose automobile insurance policy you have, th...16 January 2022
- What Is The Meaning Of IDV In a Car Insurance Poli...
In the world of auto insurance, the term "Insured Declared V...15 January 2022
- Common Reasons Why Car Insurance Claim May Get Rej...
You must be aware of the conditions that might lead to the r...14 January 2022
- Guide To Get Best Car Insurance Quote In India
Car Insurance is determined by several factors, including yo...14 January 2022
- Important Things You Must Know About Bharat Serie...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...13 January 2022
- How Does Scrapping Your Car Impacts Insurance Poli...
Read this article to know about the impacts of scrapping car...28 November 2021
- Authorised and Local Service Centers - Which To Ch...
If there is a problem with your car you can take it to a loc...17 November 2021
- Documents You Should Always Keep in Your Car
Driving a car is not just fun but also a responsible act. In...18 November 2021
- What is Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car In...
Installing an anti-theft system certified by ARAI prevent ca...19 November 2021
- What Is A Knock-For-Knock-Agreement?
When it comes to auto insurance plans, there are two types o...24 November 2021
Renault Duster Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Duster?
When looking to purchase car insurance all of us are looking for a policy that fits our needs but is also reasonably priced. With insurance now available for purchase online you can now compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages with just a few clicks. Also, make sure to read some customer service reviews to decide on the reputation of the insurance provider and their customer service.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Duster’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
With own-damage car insurance, your insurance provider will compensate for the cost of a shattered windshield. However, keep in mind, if there was any form of illegal driving involved in the mishap your claim will be rejected. Own-damage covers provide compensation for a variety of situations including the theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities.
Does My Second Hand Duster Need Car Insurance?
Yes, your second-hand duster and every other driving on Indian roads are required to have third party insurance. The Motor vehicles ACt of 1988 made it obligatory. Hence, if caught without it you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. In case of a mishap, the insurance provider covers the cost of third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Duster?
The main factor that determines the insurance premium amount of your Duster is the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is the maximum compensation the insurance provider will give the policyholder in case of a mishap. It takes into consideration the depreciation of the car. Hence, the older the car the lower the IDV, the insurance claim amount and the premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Duster?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to file a car insurance claim:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station if there was theft, a road accident or a case of vandalism.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation as soon as possible. Remember to confirm the list of documents required by the insurance provider.
- Step 3: Submit the necessary documents along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will assess the damage to the car and draw up a report. After this, your claim will go through a verification process.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to a network garage and get it repaired and the bill be settled in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Duster?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for a claim-free. Year. The reward is available with own-damage covers and is cumulative in nature, going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Duster?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover that can be purchased along with own-damage covers. It negates the depreciation rate of the car at the time of claim settlement. The add-on is available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Duster in Car Insurance?
The Insured declared Value of a car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Duster?
To renew your car insurance follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho. Click on the car insurance tab and renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Enter your car’s registration number, fuel type and variant. Next enter the expiry date of the previous insurance policy, name of the insurance provider and details of claims if any.
- Step 3: Fill in your personal details and click on ‘Submit and get Quotes’. All the quotes available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy and add-ons that best suit your needs.
- Step 4: Make the payment for your selected policy and the insurance policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.