Mg Zs Ev Insurance
Calculate Your Mg Zs Ev Insurance
MG ZS EV Key Specifications
₹20.88 Lakhs onwards
How to Buy Insurance for MG ZS EV via InsuranceDekho?
MG ZS EV Summary
MG ZS EV is one of the best SUVs as per its looks and performance. It is a pretty and comfortable car that has pushed electrification in India which has come up as a perfect choice for environmentally conscious car buyers. It comes in 2 variants and 3 different colours. This 5 seater beast comes with automatic transmission and several attractive features which comprise an infotainment system, a panoramic sunroof, an inbuilt air purifier, cruise control, projector headlamps, etc. Also, it is loaded with a range of safety features such as six airbags, brake assist, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control (ESC), hill descent control and many more.
MG ZS EV Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, all car owners have to own at least a third party cover while driving in India. This insurance policy is designed to cover your liabilities to be paid to a third party. Driving a car without holding a third party insurance plan is an illegal offence that can get you penalised with a charge of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
There are three different types of car insurance policies available which you can purchase to cover your MG ZS EV car:
1. Third Party Cover
The third party is the basic insurance cover which covers the liabilities that you have to pay towards a third party insurance plan. Such liabilities may arise due to an accident with the involvement of your insured car for a third party’s injuries, death, disability, and property damage. The property damage coverage is provided with a maximum of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This own-damage car insurance policy is meant to secure your car against the own damages incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap like fire, explosion, theft, riots, strikes, and so on. This insurance cover is designed exclusively to protect your own car and provide no coverage for the third party. Also, it should be bought with the compulsory third party cover.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive car insurance covers your third party liabilities as well as your own damages incurred by your car in an unfortunate incident. This insurance coverage gives complete coverage that gives your car holistic protection. Due to its extensive coverage, it comes at a relatively higher premium cost in comparison to other types of car insurance plans.
How to Buy Insurance for MG ZS EV via InsuranceDekho?
Here are the below-mentioned steps to find an insurance policy at the InsuranceDekho platform.
Step 1: Make a visit to the website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your insured car’s number. If you do not know your car’s number, you can proceed with the process by opting for the brand, model, variant and fuel type of your car.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get the best policy quotes for you.
Step 4: Select the car insurance plan that best suits your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Make the premium payment and get the car insurance policy document via email.
MG ZS EV Variants with Insurance Premium Price
MG ZS EV Exclusive0 cc,Electric
MG ZS EV Excite0 cc,Electric
Add-ons For Your Mg Zs Ev Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Expiry Date?
Checking the status and expiry date of your car insurance ca...30 September 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
Mg Zs Ev FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mg Zs Ev cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Mg Zs Ev cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mg Zs Ev car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mg Zs Ev at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mg Zs Ev cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mg Zs Ev cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mg Zs Ev car insurance renewed?
You can get your Mg Zs Ev car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number