Calculate Your Mercedes Benz V Class Insurance
Mercedes-Benz V-Class Key Specifications
₹68.40 Lakhs onwards
16 to 16 kmpl
6, 7 Seater
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz V Class via InsuranceDekho?
Mercedes Benz V Class Summary
Mercedes-Benz V-Class is a luxury MUV car. It comes in 5 different variants with 2 engine options that are BS6 compliant. This MUV impresses with a high level of comfort with its generous spaciousness and build quality with the high quality of materials involved in its manufacturing. It comes with an engine capacity of up to 2143 cc and automatic transmission to deliver a mileage of 16.0 kmpl. This car hosts a range of safety features such as central locking, child safety locks, anti-theft alarm, driver and passenger airbags, active park assist, crash sensor, hill assist, brake assist, and many more.
Mercedes Benz V Class Car Insurance
It is compulsory for every car owner to carry a minimum of a third party car insurance policy while driving, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. This is the basic insurance cover that covers third party damages. Holding this insurance is mandatory otherwise you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or jail of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
Here are multiple types of car insurance policies to insure your car:
1. Third Party Cover
It is a compulsory insurance cover that one always has to hold while driving a car. It covers liabilities towards a third party for their injuries, death or property damage arising due to an accident with the insured car. The property damage cover is maximum up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
It is an insurance cover that gives coverage for damage or loss sustained by your car only due to theft, fire natural disasters, man-made disasters, etc. It gives no coverage to the third party, therefore, it must be bought with a third-party cover.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a comprehensive insurance plan which gives coverage for third-party and own-damage expenses. It also allows adding some add-on covers for policy coverage expansion. Due to its extensive policy coverage, it is relatively costlier than other car insurance plans.
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz V Class from InsuranceDekho?
Here are the steps to get a car insurance plan for your Mercedes Benz V Class car:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho website.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. You can also enter details like car’s make, model, fuel type, variant, etc., in the place of the car’s number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. The best policy quotes will appear.
Step 4: Compare and choose a policy as per your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Pay for the opted policy. Its policy document will be sent to you via email.
Mercedes-Benz V-Class Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mercedes-Benz V-Class Exclusive2143 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz V-Class Elite1950 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo2143 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz V-Class LWB2143 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Horizon2143 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Mercedes Benz V Class Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Zero Depreciation Cover Benefits
Zero depreciation Car insurance policy helps in several ways...11 August 2022
- What Are The Pros & Cons Of Changing Your Car Insu...
Find out all about the pros and cons of changing the car ins...11 August 2022
- Which Is The Hassle-Free Method Of Buying A Car In...
Making the decision to go online opens up the world of inexp...10 August 2022
- When Can You Make Claims For The Bajaj Allianz Car...
The insurance company offers a specialised customer support ...10 August 2022
- Do All Car Insurers Provide A Replacement for Dama...
Unexpected events lead to the theft of an insured automobile...09 August 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance for Car Scratches in India?
Despite the fact that you are allowed to make a claim for Ca...29 June 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Electric Vehicle...
Find out everything you need to know about electric vehicle ...21 June 2022
- Comparing Own Damage and Comprehensive Car Insuran...
In-Depth Comparison of Own Damage and Comprehensive Car Insu...13 June 2022
- Is It Possible To Steal A Car? Here's How To File...
If your automobile is stolen, you should file a claim to be ...17 June 2022
- The Must-Have Insurance Add-On Covers For Car
Here is a list of top add-on covers to be included as a part...14 June 2022
Mercedes Benz V Class FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz V Class cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz V Class cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mercedes Benz V Class car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mercedes Benz V Class at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mercedes Benz V Class cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mercedes Benz V Class cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mercedes Benz V Class car insurance renewed?
You can get your Mercedes Benz V Class car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number