Calculate Your Mercedes Benz Gle Insurance
Mercedes-Benz GLE Key Specifications
₹73.70 Lakhs onwards
9.7 to 9.7 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz GLE Class via InsuranceDekho?
Mercedes Benz GLE Class Summary
Mercedes Benz GLE Class is one of the top sellers in the SUV segment. Its astonishing driving characteristics and its great performance speak for themselves. The Mercedes-Benz GLE is a 5-seater SUV available in 4 variants which are segregated under petrol and the diesel variant which runs on an automatic transmission. It comes with a 2999 cc engine which delivers a mileage of 9.7 kmpl. It is loaded with an array of features which comprise apple car play and android auto connectivity, panoramic sunroof, a sound system, four-zone climate control, air suspension and parking assist. Since it has got a powerful engine to run at an exceptional speed, the safety aspects also need to be considered. Hence, it is loaded with several top-notch safety features that include airbags for the driver, airbags for passengers, an anti-lock braking system, central locking, brake assist, child safety locks, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, vehicle stability control system, engine check warning and so on.
Mercedes Benz GLE Class Car Insurance
In India, all car owners are required to carry a minimum of a third party car insurance policy while driving a car in accordance with the Indian Motor Tariff. Driving a car without holding this basic car insurance cover is illegal as well as a punishable offence that can make you pay a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months, when get caught for the first time. However, this penalty rises to Rs. 4,000, when get caught for the second time.
Types of Insurance Cover
Different types of car insurance covers which you can purchase to insure your car are as follow:
1. Third Party Cover
The third-party car insurance policy is the most basic insurance needed to hold by every car owner while driving a car in India. It is designed to give insurance cover against your liabilities incurred towards a third party for their injuries, death or property damage caused due to an accident with your car. The property damage cover is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
The own damage cover is designed to cover your car expense arise due to an accident or a mishap like theft, fire, earthquake, riots, and so on. This cover should be purchased with a mandatory third-party insurance cover as it only provides coverage to their own damage and not for third party expenses. It also allows add-on covers to be added to this cover.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive car insurance covers third party as well as its own damage expenses. It gives policy coverage along with legal compliance to drive a car on road without any violation of rules. The comprehensive car insurance also allows add-on covers to be added to it. It is the costliest of all the insurance plans due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz GLE Class from InsuranceDekho?
Here are steps to follow for purchasing car insurance from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Go to the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. If you don’t know the car number, you can also enter your car’s brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, registration location, and so on.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get the best policy quotes.
Step 4: Compare and select a policy quote based on your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the selected car insurance quote and get the policy copy through email.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mercedes-Benz GLE 300d1950 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz GLE 400d Hip Hop Edition2925 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Mercedes Benz Gle Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View BMW X5 Insurance Quotes
- View BMW X6 Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes
- View Audi Q7 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
Mercedes Benz Gle FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz Gle cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz Gle cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mercedes Benz Gle car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mercedes Benz Gle at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mercedes Benz Gle cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mercedes Benz Gle cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mercedes Benz Gle car insurance renewed?
You can get your Mercedes Benz Gle car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.