Calculate Your Mercedes Benz G Class Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz G Class via InsuranceDekho?
Mercedes Benz G Class Summary
Mercedes Benz G Class is a luxury SUV that comes with an off-road option. It has an unparalleled road presence with exceptional off-road capability. It is available in two variants compatible with diesel and petrol with automatic transmission. The SUV comes with an engine capacity of 3982 cc and tends to deliver an impressive mileage of up to 8.13 kmpl. This 5 seater hosts a range of advanced safety features such as an anti-lock braking system, central locking, fire extinguisher, intelligent drive option, and many more.
Mercedes Benz G Class Car Insurance
Every car owner has to carry at least a third party cover while driving compulsorily. It gives coverage to third party damages and driving without it can penalise you with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or a maximum of 3 months of imprisonment.
Types of Insurance Cover
Here are different types of car insurance plans to secure your Mercedes Benz G Class which are as follow:
1. Third Party Cover
It is the basic cover that has to be carried by every car owner compulsorily while driving a car. It covers third party damages incurred due to a collision with your car. The coverage for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
It is the cover for your car’s damage or loss sustained due to fire, theft, natural and man-made disasters. It does not cover third party liability and covers only your car’s expenses. Hence, it should be bought with third-party insurance.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is the complete cover that gives compensation to third-party as well as own-damage expenses. Also, it allows policyholders to expand its cover with some add-on covers. This is the costliest car insurance due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz G Class via InsuranceDekho?
Simple steps to get car insurance for your Mercedes Benz G Class car are:
Step 1: Go to InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. You can also enter your car’s make, model and variant, fuel type, etc. if the car number is unknown.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Policy quotes will appear.
Step 4: Compare and select a policy quote as per your needs and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the selected policy. Find its policy document through an email.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Mercedes-Benz G-Class AMG G 63 Edition 4635461 cc,Petrol
Mercedes-Benz G-Class G63 AMG5461 cc,Petrol
Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMG3998 cc,Petrol
Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 350d2925 cc,Diesel
Mercedes-Benz G-Class G635461 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Mercedes Benz G Class Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View BMW X7 Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Sport Insurance Quotes
- View Audi A8 Insurance Quotes
- View Lexus LS Insurance Quotes
- View BMW M5 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
Mercedes Benz G Class FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz G Class cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz G Class cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mercedes Benz G Class car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mercedes Benz G Class at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mercedes Benz G Class cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mercedes Benz G Class cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mercedes Benz G Class car insurance renewed?
You can get your Mercedes Benz G Class car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.