- Car No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Maruti Ritz Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Maruti Ritz Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Maruti Ritz Key Specifications
₹4.30 Lakhs onwards
17.16 to 23.2 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Ritz Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Ritz Summary
Maruti Ritz is a classy and comfortable 5-seater Hatchback. It is available in manual transmission and automatic transmission. The hatchback runs on petrol and diesel and offers a mileage up to 17.16 kmpl to 23.2 kmpl. The engine capacity is 1248 cc depending upon the variant. It has a boot space of 240 liters and comes in 6 different colors. Well- equipped safety features such as child safety locks, Anti-theft alarm, central locking, Anti-theft device makes it a safe car to drive.
Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
Indian Motor Tariff requires each and every car owner in the country to have a third party insurance cover. It is a legal cover to protect your car from financial losses from third party disability, injury or harm leading to death. Non-abiding car owners have to pay a fine of up to Rs.2000 and it can also face imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Maruti Ritz car:
- Third Party Cover – The third party insurance cover is also known as liability only insurance.Third party disability, death or injury is covered in this insurance policy. The advantage of opting this cover is that it also covers the expenses related to property damage up to a sum of Rs. 7.5 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – The own-damage insurance offers compensation for the expenses arising due to damages or any loss sustained by your own car in an accident.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive cover that offers financial protection against the liabilities towards a third party and also for expenses of damages obtained by your own car arising due to an accident or an unforeseen incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Ritz From InsuranceDekho
Get the best car insurance solutions at InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Maruti Ritz car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: In the “Get Your Quote” section , enter your car’s number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get car insurance quotes
Step 4: You can choose car insurance quotes according to your preferences and requirements.
Step 5: Once you make the payment for your chosen insurance plan, you will get its policy document through email.
Maruti Ritz Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Maruti Ritz AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz Elate Edition VDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz Elate Edition VXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz Genus VXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz Genus VDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz LXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz LDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz VDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz VDI (ABS) BS IV1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz VXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz VXi (ABS) BS IV1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz ZDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz ZXi1197 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
Maruti Alto Insurance PriceView Maruti Alto Insurance Price
Maruti Swift Insurance PriceView Maruti Swift Insurance Price
Maruti Baleno Insurance PriceView Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
Maruti Wagon R Insurance PriceView Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
Hyundai i10 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
Hyundai i20 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
Hyundai Santro Insurance PriceView Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
Maruti Celerio Insurance PriceView Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
Volkswagen Polo Insurance PriceView Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
Renault KWID Insurance PriceView Renault KWID Insurance Price
Maruti Dzire Insurance PriceView Maruti Dzire Insurance Price
Honda Amaze Insurance PriceView Honda Amaze Insurance Price
Maruti Ciaz Insurance PriceView Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
Hyundai Verna Insurance PriceView Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
Honda City Insurance PriceView Honda City Insurance Price
Skoda Rapid Insurance PriceView Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
Hyundai Aura Insurance PriceView Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
Tata Tigor Insurance PriceView Tata Tigor Insurance Price
Ford Aspire Insurance PriceView Ford Aspire Insurance Price
Hyundai Xcent Insurance PriceView Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance PriceView Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
Hyundai Creta Insurance PriceView Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
Mahindra Bolero Insurance PriceView Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
Tata Nexon Insurance PriceView Tata Nexon Insurance Price
Ford Ecosport Insurance PriceView Ford Ecosport Insurance Price
Mahindra Scorpio Insurance PriceView Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
Mahindra XUV500 Insurance PriceView Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
Hyundai Venue Insurance PriceView Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
Mahindra Thar Insurance PriceView Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
Toyota Fortuner Insurance PriceView Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
Maruti Omni Insurance PriceView Maruti Omni Insurance Price
Maruti Eeco Insurance PriceView Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance PriceView Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
Maruti Ertiga Insurance PriceView Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
Honda Mobilio Insurance PriceView Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
Renault Triber Insurance PriceView Renault Triber Insurance Price
Maruti XL6 Insurance PriceView Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance PriceView Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
Datsun GO Plus Insurance PriceView Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
Toyota Vellfire Insurance PriceView Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Maruti Ritz Car Insurance User Reviews7 Reviews
- thank you very muchgreat thing is that it's not time taken. very very nice, before you, I tried policy Bazar but they respond very badly a...Read MoreNew India car InsuranceBy Sandeep SainiOn:26th December, 2022
- very nice experienceExtremely customer friendly and feasible insurance available at cheap price compared to others. Shall definitely recomme...Read MoreAcko car InsuranceBy BABU KOn:17th September, 2021
- Begraj NagarVery nice behaviour of staff , very fast clearance and good management during clearification , no any queries/ complaint...Read MoreShriram car InsuranceBy BegrajOn:27th August, 2021
- Excellent AssistanceThe agent concerned was convincing and eager to assist in all possible ways. Impressed by his desire to close the deal ...Read MoreFuture Generali car InsuranceBy SUNITA SOLANKIOn:5th July, 2021
- Nice portalNot only InsuranceDekho's portal is easy to use, but the website has all the required information. Will visit the websit...Read MoreHdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy ESAKKI AATHIMOOLAPERUMALOn:29th March, 2021
- Easy Payment optionsGood Experience. easy payment options.Read MoreIcici Lombard car InsuranceBy VILAS P GAIKWADOn:16th March, 2020
- Great support received while paying insurance premiumI felt good in paying the car insurance premium online through this website cause I received good help to complete it.Read MoreBajaj Allianz car InsuranceBy CHINTHAKUNTA SUBBA REDDYOn:5th November, 2019
Car Insurance For Popular Maruti Cars
Car Insurance News
Which Car Insurance is Best in India: Comprehensiv...
Wondering which car insurance is better third-party or compr...09 May 2023
How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement in India. It is qui...08 May 2023
How to Search Vehicle Owner Details by Number Plat...
Read on to understand how to search vehicle owner details by...05 May 2023
Car driving tips for beginners
listed below are some of the car driving tips for beginners.03 May 2023
Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...26 April 2023
Maruti Ritz Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Ritz?
There is no single car insurance policy out there. The best car insurance policy is one that best suits your needs. The easiest way to find a policy that does fulfil your requirements is to compare them online. With just a few clicks you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make an informed decision.
Will car Insurance Pay for My Ritz Car’s Windshield if it Gets Shattered in an Accident?
Your car insurance policy will only cover the cost of a broken windshield if you have an own-damage cover. You can purchase this cover either standalone or as part of a comprehensive plan. However, keep in mind that the claim must be made as soon as possible, extended delays can lead to claim rejection.
Does My Second Hand Ritz Need Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads including your second hand Ritz must have at least third party insurance according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. If caught without it you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. Moreover, if you want coverage for own-damage costs you must purchase it either as part of a comprehensive plan or as a standalone cover.
What Factors Affect My Ritz Car Insurance Prices?
The premium amount for your Ritz car is dependent on a number of factors. The most important among them is the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is in turn affected by the depreciation rate of the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Ritz?
To file a car insurance claim follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1 File an FIR at the nearest police station.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you need to provide.
- Step 3: Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents to the insurance provider.
- Step 4:If there is damage the insurance provider will come and check the car. Once he files the report and the claim goes through verification it will be approved. You can then take it to a network garage and get it repaired or take compensation for the same and go to a non-network garage.