Calculate Your Maruti Ritz Insurance
Maruti Ritz Key Specifications
₹4.30 Lakhs onwards
17.16 to 23.2 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Ritz Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Ritz Summary
Maruti Ritz is a classy and comfortable 5-seater Hatchback. It is available in manual transmission and automatic transmission. The hatchback runs on petrol and diesel and offers a mileage up to 17.16 kmpl to 23.2 kmpl. The engine capacity is 1248 cc depending upon the variant. It has a boot space of 240 liters and comes in 6 different colors. Well- equipped safety features such as child safety locks, Anti-theft alarm, central locking, Anti-theft device makes it a safe car to drive.
Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
Indian Motor Tariff requires each and every car owner in the country to have a third party insurance cover. It is a legal cover to protect your car from financial losses from third party disability, injury or harm leading to death. Non-abiding car owners have to pay a fine of up to Rs.2000 and it can also face imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Maruti Ritz car:
- Third Party Cover – The third party insurance cover is also known as liability only insurance.Third party disability, death or injury is covered in this insurance policy. The advantage of opting this cover is that it also covers the expenses related to property damage up to a sum of Rs. 7.5 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – The own-damage insurance offers compensation for the expenses arising due to damages or any loss sustained by your own car in an accident.
- Comprehensive Cover – This is a comprehensive cover that offers financial protection against the liabilities towards a third party and also for expenses of damages obtained by your own car arising due to an accident or an unforeseen incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Ritz From InsuranceDekho
Get the best car insurance solutions at InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Maruti Ritz car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: In the “Get Your Quote” section , enter your car’s number.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get car insurance quotes
Step 4: You can choose car insurance quotes according to your preferences and requirements.
Step 5: Once you make the payment for your chosen insurance plan, you will get its policy document through email.
Maruti Ritz Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Maruti Ritz AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz Elate Edition VDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz Elate Edition VXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz Genus VXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz Genus VDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz LXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz LDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz VDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz VDI (ABS) BS IV1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz VXi1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz VXi (ABS) BS IV1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Ritz ZDi1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Ritz ZXi1197 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Maruti Ritz Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Maruti Ritz Car Insurance User Reviews6 Reviews
- very nice experienceExtremely customer friendly and feasible insurance available at cheap price compared to others. Shall definitely recomme...Acko General InsuranceBy BABU KOn:17th September, 2021
- Begraj NagarVery nice behaviour of staff , very fast clearance and good management during clearification , no any queries/ complaint...Shriram General InsuranceBy BegrajOn:27th August, 2021
- Excellent AssistanceThe agent concerned was convincing and eager to assist in all possible ways. Impressed by his desire to close the deal ...Future GeneraliBy SUNITA SOLANKIOn:5th July, 2021
- Nice portalNot only InsuranceDekho's portal is easy to use, but the website has all the required information. Will visit the websit...Hdfc ErgoBy ESAKKI AATHIMOOLAPERUMALOn:29th March, 2021
- Easy Payment optionsGood Experience. easy payment options.Icici LombardBy VILAS P GAIKWADOn:16th March, 2020
- Great support received while paying insurance premiumI felt good in paying the car insurance premium online through this website cause I received good help to complete it.Bajaj AllianzBy CHINTHAKUNTA SUBBA REDDYOn:5th November, 2019
Car Insurance News
- What Is KP In Car Insurance?
Learn more about KP in car insurance.26 September 2022
- List of Top Car Insurance Companies In India
Your search for top car insurance companies ends here. This ...23 September 2022
- All You Need To Know About The Risks Covered By Th...
Here's everything you need to know about risks covered by co...21 September 2022
- Easy Steps For Renewing Expired Car Insurance Poli...
Here are a few tips to help you understand how to renew car ...19 September 2022
- Detailed Guide On How To Claim A Car Insurance Onl...
Unfortunate things happen. An insurance plan can be a ray of...16 September 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance For Car Scratches In India?
Know all about how to claim insurance for car scratches in I...19 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- Which is Better: Acko Or Hdfc Ergo?
There are several types of car insurance plans available in...22 August 2022
- What Should You Know About Bharat Series License P...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...02 August 2022
- Learn Everything You Can About Public EV Charging ...
Are you thinking of buying an electric vehicle? What you nee...01 August 2022
Maruti Ritz Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Ritz?
There is no single car insurance policy out there. The best car insurance policy is one that best suits your needs. The easiest way to find a policy that does fulfil your requirements is to compare them online. With just a few clicks you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make an informed decision.
Will car Insurance Pay for My Ritz Car’s Windshield if it Gets Shattered in an Accident?
Your car insurance policy will only cover the cost of a broken windshield if you have an own-damage cover. You can purchase this cover either standalone or as part of a comprehensive plan. However, keep in mind that the claim must be made as soon as possible, extended delays can lead to claim rejection.
Does My Second Hand Ritz Need Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads including your second hand Ritz must have at least third party insurance according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. If caught without it you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. Moreover, if you want coverage for own-damage costs you must purchase it either as part of a comprehensive plan or as a standalone cover.
What Factors Affect My Ritz Car Insurance Prices?
The premium amount for your Ritz car is dependent on a number of factors. The most important among them is the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is in turn affected by the depreciation rate of the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Ritz?
To file a car insurance claim follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1 File an FIR at the nearest police station.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you need to provide.
- Step 3: Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents to the insurance provider.
- Step 4:If there is damage the insurance provider will come and check the car. Once he files the report and the claim goes through verification it will be approved. You can then take it to a network garage and get it repaired or take compensation for the same and go to a non-network garage.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Ritz?
No Claim Bonus or NCB is a reward given to the policyholder by the insurance provider for a claim-free year. The reward is cumulative in nature going up to 50% in the fifth year. However, it is only available with own-damage covers.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Ritz?
Zero depreciation is an add-on cover that you can purchase with own-damage covers. It mitigates the depreciation rate of the car when the insurance provider is calculating your claim amount. The cover is available only for cars that are less than 5 years old and can be used a limited number of times within the year.
How is IDV Calculated for My Ritz in Car Insurance?
The IDV of a car is calculated by deducting the deductibles and the depreciation rate of the car from the car’s manufacturer’s selling price.
How to renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Ritz?
The easiest way to renew your car insurance is to do it online. Visit the InsuranceDekho website. Select the car insurance tab and the renewal option from the drop-down menu. Provide the car’s registration number, fuel type and variant. Next enter details mentioned of your previous insurance policy along with personal details. Click on ‘Proceed’ and all the policies available in your category will be visible on your screen. Select a policy and any add-on you choose. Next, make the payment for your policy and the insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.