Maruti Grand Vitara Insurance
Calculate Your Maruti Grand Vitara Insurance
Maruti Grand Vitara Key Specifications
₹22.70 Lakhs onwards
How to Buy Insurance for Grand Vitara Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Grand Vitara Summary
Grand Vitara is a smooth and comfortable SUV. With beautiful interiors and exteriors it has set its own path in the market. It delivers a mileage of up to 9.7 KMPL for automatic transmission and for manual transmission, it is 9.8 KMPL. The engine capacity is 1995 cc and this 5-seater is available in 3 different colors and safety features like Driver airbag, Anti-lock braking system, Passenger airbag etc.
Maruti Grand Vitara Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory to own at least a third party car insurance policy. It is the most basic type of car insurance plan which shields you against all third party liabilities. In the absence of a valid third party car insurance, a car owner can be fined for Rs. 2,000 and can also be awarded imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Plans For Car Insurance
Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Grand Vitara car:
1. Third Party Cover
It is the basic car insurance policy which is a mandatory requirement for all car owners in India. This cover offers insurance coverage for third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage. While in case of injuries, the compensation is unlimited and is decided by a court of law, the coverage for third party property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage insurance offers compensation for the own-damage expenses incurred by your own car in an accident or any other mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This is a holistic cover that gives you financial protection against third party
liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by your car. You can also opt for a number of add-on covers with this policy.
How to Buy Insurance for Grand Vitara From InsuranceDekho
Get the best car insurance solutions at InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Grand Vitara car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Get an insurance premium quote by entering your car’s registration number. Alternatively, you can enter details like brand, model, fuel type, registration year, etc. to proceed.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote which best suits your requirement
Step 5: Once the payment is made for your chosen insurance plan, you will get its policy document via email.
Maruti Grand Vitara Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Maruti Grand Vitara New0 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Maruti Grand Vitara Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Expiry Date?
Checking the status and expiry date of your car insurance ca...30 September 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
Maruti Grand Vitara Car Insurance FAQs
What are the factors that can affect premium for Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance?
The premium calculated for the Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance plan is dependent upon various factors like Geographical location of your vehicle, age of your vehicle, driving experience, Insured declared value (IDV) of your car, Driving record, etc.
How to reduce the premium paid towards Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance?
Listed below are a few tips to reduce the premium paid towards Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance:
- Do not register any claim for small expenses
- Give accurate information at the time of purchasing or renewal of your car insurance plan
- Accumulate No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- Go for high voluntary deductibles
- Get your insurance plan renewed on time, prior to its expiry
- Do not purchase extensive coverage for old cars
- Install anti-theft and navigation devices in your car
- Purchase traditional cars rather than sports cars and vintage cars
What all coverages are generally excluded from the Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance plan?
Listed below are certain key exclusions of Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance plan:
- Loss or damage sustained by the vehicle because of any war like situation
- Loss or damage arising to the vehicle with an inactive car insurance plan
- Loss or damage sustained by the vehicle at the time of driving under the influence of drug or alcohol
- Loss or damage to the vehicle because of normal wear and tear; ageing
- Loss or damage to the vehicle in case caught driving without any active or valid driving license
Note: Please make a note that afore-mentioned list is not exhaustive in nature.
How can I calculate the insurance premium for my Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance plan?
To calculate the insurance premium, you can simply use the free online premium calculator available at InsuranceDekho’s official website. It assists you in calculating the premium amount payable towards your Maruti Grand Vitara car insurance plan by giving some basic information. To calculate the premium, the below-mentioned information needs to be given by you:
- Model number of your car
- Name of your car manufacturer
- Fuel Type
- Details about the policyholder such as age, name, address, etc
- Manufacturing year of the car
- IDV or Insured Declared Value
Which add-ons are available for the Maruti Grand Vitara Car insurance plan?
There are several insurance add-ons available with the Maruti Grand Vitara Car insurance plan. Some of the most opted add-ons by the policyholder include zero depreciation add-on, roadside assistance cover, engine protection cover, and No Claim Bonus cover, amongst others.