Calculate Your Car Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Celerio Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Summary
Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a combination of style, elegance, and comfort, which is equipped with excellent safety and security options. It comes with an engine capacity of up to 998 cc and boasts to deliver a mileage of 21.63 kmpl and 31.79 km/kg, under the petrol and CNG variants respectively. The car has a seating capacity of 5 people and runs on manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is available in 12 diverse variants and 6 different colours. It’s safety features incorporate an anti-lock braking system, anti-theft device, airbags for driver and passenger, central locking, seat belt warning, etc.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, you should at least own a third party insurance cover. This cover compensates you for financial liabilities that may arise towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap involving your car. Driving a car without having at least a third party insurance policy is a punishable offence in India, which can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
It is a basic insurance cover, which is compulsory to be owned by you. The cover is designed to cover you against the financial liabilities towards the third party for bodily injury, death as well as property damage which may occur due to an accident involving your car. The compensation for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is an insurance cover that insures you against any damage or loss sustained by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is an insurance cover which safeguards you against the financial liabilities which you may incur towards a third party as well as the own-damage expenses incurred due to an accident or any unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Celerio from InsuranceDekho
Get all the insurance-related solutions for your car insurance by visiting the official website of InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps below to buy car insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Celerio:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your car in the “get your quote” section. In case you do not have the car number, then you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year, registration location, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose an insurance quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance plan. You will receive the policy document via an email.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
When it comes to the cashless car insurance process, it makes your Maruti Suzuki Celerio car get repaired without making any payment at a network garage and makes the insurance company settle the expense of your car repair. Below is the cashless car insurance claim process for your Celerio car:
- Inform your insurance company just after facing an accident or mishap by calling the support staff of your insurer or by visiting insurer’s website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Share all the details of the incident to the police and lodge an FIR, especially in case of accident, theft, fire and so on.
- Click pictures of damages incurred by your insured car, bodily injuries suffered by you, etc., soon after the accident to keep them as strong proof during the claim settlement.
- Find the nearest network garage and take your car there for cashless repairs. If your car is unable to be moved due to damage, you can also contact your insurer to arrange towing facilities.
- Once your car reaches the garage, your insurance company will send a surveyor to survey your car’s damages and assess their extent. He may also require you to show him all the valid and active documents like car registration certificate, driving license, FIR, and so on.
- The surveyor will estimate the claim amount and prepare a claim report and send it to your insurer. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will approve or reject your claim.
- If your insurer gives approval, the network garage will start repairing your car. After the repair work is completed, your insurer will settle the repair bills directly with the garage.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The reimbursement claim process will make you pay for the repair bills initially and then reimburse it through your insurer. Below is the reimbursement car insurance claim process for your Celerio car:
- Inform your insurance company about the event and register your claim.
- Take your insured car to any workshop or garage of your choice to get it repaired.
- The surveyor will be sent by your insurer to the garage to access the damages.
- A claim report will be prepared and submitted by the surveyor to your insurer.
- The garage will repair your car and generate the bill which you will have to pay.
- Submit the original bills of repair to your insurance company with a claim form.
- The insurer will examine repair bills and claim form and reimburse your repair cost.
Maruti Celerio Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Celerio LXI Optional MT BSIV||Petrol||₹434,659.00|
|Maruti Celerio LXI||Petrol||₹441,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio LXI MT BSIV||Petrol||₹426,289.00|
|Maruti Celerio LXI Optional||Petrol||₹449,600.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹508,138.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI CNG||CNG||₹529,999.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI CNG Optional||CNG||₹538,000.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI Optional AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹515,257.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI Optional||Petrol||₹487,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI MT BSIV||Petrol||₹465,138.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹533,924.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI Optional||Petrol||₹546,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI AMT Optional||Petrol||₹530,200.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI Optional AMT BSIV||Petrol||₹543,279.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI AMT||Petrol||₹548,900.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXi AMT||Petrol||₹523,100.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI||Petrol||₹480,100.00|
|Maruti Celerio VXI Optional MT BSIV||Petrol||₹472,257.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI MT BSIV||Petrol||₹490,924.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI||Petrol||₹505,900.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI Optional MT BSIV||Petrol||₹531,279.00|
|Maruti Celerio ZXI AMT Optional||Petrol||₹558,200.00|
Add-ons For Your Maruti Celerio Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Alcazar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Maruti Celerio Car Insurance User Reviews14 Reviews
- Instant response to service requestsI have been a policyholder of Digit car insurance policy issued for Maruti Celerio. I issued it on InsuranceDekho. Each ...DigitBy Poulami MahatoOn:28th April, 2021
- Simple claim settlementThe claim settlement instruction available on InsuranceDekho made the claim settlement procedure under Royal Sundaram ca...Royal SundaramBy Kishan KumarOn:23rd March, 2021
- Thank you so much your valuable informationI had very good experience with this company, I got all information from executive,after payment I received insurance co...Acko General InsuranceBy SHASHIKALA ROn:14th February, 2021
- Very good responseVery nice support by the entire team. Very polite team. Quick and fast response from the team. Thanks and best regards t...Shriram General InsuranceBy HAMBIR SINGHOn:1st December, 2020
- Immediate response to queriesI had certain queries related to the Bajaj Allianz policy for my Maruti Celerio. So, I gave the customer care team a rin...Bajaj AllianzBy Dipak Kajeri. On:30th November, 2020
- Comfortable experience.Good and feel very comfortable. Happy with InsuranceDekho and instant help on call. It really feels better to complete a...Liberty General Insurance Company LimitedBy Rahul Kumar SinghOn:9th November, 2020
- Car insurance customer serviceI got good service and feedback from the customer support team with their prompt communication and clear policy coverage...Liberty General Insurance Company LimitedBy VINOD KUMAR AOn:2nd November, 2020
- Such a wonderful supportThanks for giving support. I am very happy and satisfied to use InsuranceDekho platform. I will recommend this to everyo...Iffco TokioBy GURURAJ S HATTACHEOn:22nd September, 2020
- Hassle-free renewal processThe InsuranceDekho has a hassle-free renewal process, which helped me renew my Future Generali insurance plan easily tha...Future GeneraliBy Keshav SinghOn:29th May, 2020
- The service by your executive was outstanding!Executive of insurancedekho.com have done a great job in assisting me. Special thanks to the team of Insurance Dekho.Reliance General InsuranceBy JITENDER KUMAROn:13th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Renew Oriental Car Insurance Plans?
Read this article to get simple steps to renew your car insu...21 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance Policies Offered By Nationa...
Read this article to explore policies offered by National In...20 June 2021
- What Happens To Acko Car Insurance When The Policy...
Read this article to understand what happens to the car insu...19 June 2021
- Types of Car Insurance And How To Claim Them At Ro...
Read this article to find out simple steps to claim your car...18 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
Car Insurance is best picked depending on one’s needs and price point. Hence, there is no one insurance policy that is no one insurance policy is filled along with the required documents. Once this is done, the insurance provider will schedule the visit of a surveyor. He/She will assess the damage and the insurance claim will be processed accordingly.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Celerio?
No Claim Bonus or NCB is the reward that insurance companies provide their customers with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive plan for a claim-free year. This reward is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the 5th consecutive claim-free year.
What is the Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for my Celerio?
The Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover that can be purchased as a part of a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive plan. With the add-on, insurance providers will no longer count the depreciation rate when offering a claim amount, making the claim amount significantly higher. This add-on is available for cars that are less than 5 years old and can be used a limited number of times within the year.
How is IDV calculated for My Celerio in Car Insurance?
The Insured Declared Value of the Celerio is calculated by taking the manufacturer’s selling price for the car and deducting the depreciation rate of the car based on its age.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Celerio?
You can renew your Celerio’s car insurance online with just a few clicks. Go to the website of InsuranceDekho and select the car insurance tab. In the given section provide your car’s registration number or other details such as make, model and year of registration. Next, provide the car’s fuel type and variant. Click on ‘Proceed’. Provide your personal details, the expiry date of previous policy, name of the insurance provider and claim details if any. The quotes available in your category will be visible on your screen. Select the policy and add-ons of your choice and then make the payment. The policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Celerio?
The NCB in car insurance is a reward given to the customer by the insurance provider for a claim-free year. It is only available for own-damage covers and is cumulative in nature going up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is the Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Celerio?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover that is available with standalone own-damage or comprehensive plans. With this add-on, the insurance provider will not account for the depreciation rate of the car when issuing the claim amount. This add-on is available only for cars that are less than 5 years old and can be used only a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV Calculated for My Celerio in Car Insurance?
The IDV of your car is calculated by taking into account the manufacturer’s selling price and deducting the depreciation rate of the car according to its age.
How to Renew Car Insurance Policy for My Celerio?
To renew car insurance for your Celerio visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the car insurance tab. In the given space enter your car’s registration number. In case you do not have it, you can also enter other details such as your car’s make, model and year of registration. Next, enter your personal details, the expiry date of the previous policy, name of the insurance provider and details of claims if any. The quotes for your category will be visible on the screen, select the policy and add-ons of your choice and make the payment. The insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.