- Car No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Maruti 800 Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Maruti 800 Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Maruti 800 Key Specifications
₹2.06 Lakhs onwards
14 to 16.6 kmpl
4, 5 Seater
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti 800 Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Maruti 800 Summary
Maruti 800 is a convenient car which runs on petrol and LPG. The 4-seater hatchback is available in a 4 speed gearbox with manual transmission. It delivers a mileage of up to 14.0 KMPL to 16.6 km/kg depending upon the type of fuel and variant. The engine capacity for petrol variants is 796 cc and for LPG engine it is 796 cc. The hatchback is available in 4 different colors.
Maruti 800 Car Insurance
Indian Motor Tariff mandates every car owner to have a third party insurance cover. It offers you coverage against third party liabilities that may arise due to any accidental event or mishap involving your car. By not availing this cover you have to pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months can be imposed on you.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
The different types of car insurance plans are as follows:
- Third Party Cover – This policy is mandatory for car owners and offers coverage related to third party such as bodily injury, death and property damage.The compensation related to injuries is decided by court and in case of property damage, the coverage is limited up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – The own-damage insurance offers compensation for the expenses arising due to damages or any loss sustained by your own car in an accident.
- Comprehensive Cover – This insurance policy is a blend of third party cover and own-damage cover thereby provides coverage for expenses related to own damages incurred by your car and the coverage for third party liabilities.
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti 800 From InsuranceDekho
Get the best car insurance solutions at InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Maruti 800 car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Go to “Get Your Quote” section and enter your car’s number.Entering details like brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, and registration location, etc. can also help in getting the insurance quotes.
Step 3:To get car insurance quotes enter your name and mobile number.
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote based on your budget and requirement
Step 5: Once the payment is made for your chosen insurance plan, you will get its policy document via email.
Maruti 800 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Maruti 800 AC BSIII796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 AC BSII796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 AC796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 AC Uniq796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 AC LPG796 cc,LPG
Maruti 800 DX796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 DUO Std LPG796 cc,LPG
Maruti 800 DX BSII796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 EX BSII796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 DUO AC LPG796 cc,LPG
Maruti 800 DX 5 Speed796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 EX796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 EX 5 Speed796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 Std BSII796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 Std MPFi796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 Std. LPG796 cc,LPG
Maruti 800 Std BSIII796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 Std796 cc,Petrol
Maruti 800 Uniq796 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Maruti 800 Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
Maruti Alto Insurance PriceView Maruti Alto Insurance Price
Maruti Swift Insurance PriceView Maruti Swift Insurance Price
Maruti Baleno Insurance PriceView Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
Maruti Wagon R Insurance PriceView Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
Hyundai i10 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
Hyundai i20 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
Hyundai Santro Insurance PriceView Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
Maruti Celerio Insurance PriceView Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
Volkswagen Polo Insurance PriceView Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
Renault KWID Insurance PriceView Renault KWID Insurance Price
Maruti Dzire Insurance PriceView Maruti Dzire Insurance Price
Honda Amaze Insurance PriceView Honda Amaze Insurance Price
Maruti Ciaz Insurance PriceView Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
Hyundai Verna Insurance PriceView Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
Honda City Insurance PriceView Honda City Insurance Price
Skoda Rapid Insurance PriceView Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
Hyundai Aura Insurance PriceView Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
Tata Tigor Insurance PriceView Tata Tigor Insurance Price
Ford Aspire Insurance PriceView Ford Aspire Insurance Price
Hyundai Xcent Insurance PriceView Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance PriceView Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
Hyundai Creta Insurance PriceView Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
Mahindra Bolero Insurance PriceView Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
Tata Nexon Insurance PriceView Tata Nexon Insurance Price
Ford Ecosport Insurance PriceView Ford Ecosport Insurance Price
Mahindra Scorpio Insurance PriceView Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
Mahindra XUV500 Insurance PriceView Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
Hyundai Venue Insurance PriceView Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
Mahindra Thar Insurance PriceView Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
Toyota Fortuner Insurance PriceView Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
Maruti Omni Insurance PriceView Maruti Omni Insurance Price
Maruti Eeco Insurance PriceView Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance PriceView Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
Maruti Ertiga Insurance PriceView Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
Honda Mobilio Insurance PriceView Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
Renault Triber Insurance PriceView Renault Triber Insurance Price
Maruti XL6 Insurance PriceView Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance PriceView Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
Datsun GO Plus Insurance PriceView Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
Toyota Vellfire Insurance PriceView Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Maruti 800 Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Customer satisfactionExcellent services offered by InsuranceDekho's team. I am satisfied with them and my policy and will recommend it to my ...Read MoreNew India car InsuranceBy Rajkishore MahatoOn:26th May, 2021
- nice servicesnice services. nice agents. the person is well educated and helped in each and every steps. Single phone call- recommend...Read MoreDigit car InsuranceBy CHAITANYA SAHOOOn:20th January, 2021
- Good work, keep goingI had good time using your website. Thanks for the experience.Dhfl General Insurance car InsuranceBy vasimakram KNOn:16th January, 2020
- Good workGood site, looks good, works fine and is helpful. Enjoy and hope your insurance policy works well for us.Read MoreBajaj Allianz car InsuranceBy sonali auroraOn:8th September, 2019
Car Insurance For Popular Maruti Cars
Car Insurance News
Which Car Insurance is Best in India: Comprehensiv...
Wondering which car insurance is better third-party or compr...09 May 2023
How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement in India. It is qui...08 May 2023
How to Search Vehicle Owner Details by Number Plat...
Read on to understand how to search vehicle owner details by...05 May 2023
Car driving tips for beginners
listed below are some of the car driving tips for beginners.03 May 2023
Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...26 April 2023
Maruti 800 Car Insurance FAQs
What are the common exclusions under the Maruti 800 car insurance plan?
In case, the claim arises due to the below mentioned reasons for your Maruti 800 car insurance, then it would be invalidated:
- Regular wear and tear of your insured car
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of your insured car
- The normal ageing of your insured car
- Damage of loss to your car due to accident happening outside the geographical boundaries
- Usage of your insured car outside the coverage scope
- In case you get caught driving without a valid driving license
- In case the driver is caught driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Damage or loss caused to the insured car because of war like conditions or nuclear radiations
What is the meaning of zero depreciation cover in car insurance?
If a policyholder avails a zero depreciation add-on cover along with their basic car insurance plan, then they can reimburse the complete claim amount without subtracting the depreciation on the parts of the car. This would not be applicable in the event of theft, constructive or complete loss. The compulsory deductibles would get subtracted from the overall depreciation amount.
What all factors impact the premium paid towards the Maruti 800 car insurance plan?
It is a calculation tool provided to the policyholders by the insurance companies in order to help them in calculating the premium paid towards their Maruti 800 car insurance plan. The premium paid towards your Maruti 800 car insurance plan is affected by factors including geographical zone, insured declared value or IDV, age of the car, cubic capacity of the insured car, no claim bonus, make and model of the car, discounts, loadings, etc.
What all documents are needed to register a claim for my Maruti 800 car insurance plan?
To get the claim amount you need to provide the below mentioned documents to your respective insurance provider:
- Car insurance copy
- Driving license copy
- Claim intimation
- Car insurance claim form
- Repair estimate
- Registration copy
- Repair receipt for cashless claim settlement
- Survey fees bill
- Vehicle survey report
- Recent passport size photo
Is it mandatory to purchase a car insurance plan for my Maruti 800 car?
According to the Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory to buy a third party liability cover for all the car owners in India, who are driving their vehicles on the public roads. In case, a person is caught driving their car without an active insurance plan, then they are subject to pay a fine of Rs 2000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. Also, it is recommended to go for a comprehensive car insurance plan as it offers coverage against both own damage as well as third party liabilities.