Isuzu Mu X Insurance
Calculate Your Isuzu Mu X Insurance
Isuzu ISUZU MUX Key Specifications
₹23.99 Lakhs onwards
13.8 to 13.8 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Isuzu MU-X via InsuranceDekho?
Isuzu MU-X Summary
Isuzu MU-X is a 7 seater SUV car that is designed for both individuals as well as the families at its heart. It marks its presence on the road with its cutting-edge safety technology, premium cabin materials, and a reliable engine. It is available in 2 variants compatible with diesel fuel type and automatic transmission. The SUV comes with an engine capacity of 1898 cc and tends to deliver an impressive mileage of up to 13.0 kmpl. This 5 seater hosts a range of advanced safety features such as an anti-lock braking system, central locking, brake assist, child safety locks, 6 airbags, crash sensor, engine check warning, and so on.
Isuzu MU-X Car Insurance
When it comes to driving a car, car owners have to own at least a third party policy while driving compulsorily. It provides coverage to third party damages and driving without it can penalise you with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or a maximum of 3 months of imprisonment.
Types of Insurance Cover
Here are different types of car insurance plans to secure your Isuzu MU-X which are as follow:
1. Third Party Cover
It is the basic cover that has to be carried by every car owner compulsorily while driving a car. It covers third party damages incurred due to a collision with your car. The coverage for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
It is the cover for your car’s damage or loss sustained due to fire, theft, natural and man-made disasters. It does not cover third party liability and covers only your car’s expenses. Hence, it should be bought with third-party insurance.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is the complete cover that gives compensation to third-party as well as own-damage expenses. Also, it allows policyholders to expand its cover with some add-on covers. This is the costliest car insurance due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Isuzu MU-X via InsuranceDekho?
Simple steps to get car insurance for your Isuzu MU-X car are:
Step 1: Go to InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. You can also enter your car’s make, model and variant, fuel type, etc. if the car number is unknown.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Policy quotes will appear.
Step 4: Compare and select a policy quote as per your needs and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the selected policy. Find its policy document through an email.
Isuzu ISUZU MUX Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Isuzu ISUZU MUX 2WD2999 cc,Diesel
Isuzu ISUZU MUX 4X42999 cc,Diesel
Isuzu ISUZU MUX 4WD2999 cc,Diesel
Isuzu ISUZU MUX 4X22999 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Isuzu Mu X Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Hyundai Tucson Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Superb Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance For Popular Isuzu Cars
Car Insurance News
- Step-By-Step Process To Adjust Car Headlight
Learn when and why the headlights of the car need to be adju...30 March 2023
- Know About Used Car Valuation and Its Impact on Mo...
used car valuation, car insurance, car insurance for used ca...29 March 2023
- Car Insurance for Convicted Drivers
Convicted drivers can purchase car insurance. Learn the mean...28 March 2023
- Types of Sensors Used in Cars
Read on to know about the different types of car sensors in ...27 March 2023
- Driving License in Varanasi
Read on to know about the process and eligibility criteria t...21 March 2023
Isuzu Mu X FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Isuzu Mu X cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Isuzu Mu X cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Isuzu Mu X car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Isuzu Mu X at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Isuzu Mu X cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Isuzu Mu X cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Isuzu Mu X car insurance renewed?
You can get your Isuzu Mu X car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number