Hyundai Verna Insurance
Calculate Your Hyundai Verna Insurance
Hyundai Verna Key Specifications
₹9.03 Lakhs onwards
17.7 to 25 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Verna Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Verna Summary
Hyundai Verna holds everything you want in a sporty sedan. It is equipped with advanced features like wireless charger, ventilated seats, a sunroof and many more. This stylish 5 seater car acquires the ability to deliver a powerful ride with an engine capacity of up to 1497 cc. It is available in petrol and diesel variants with manual as well as automatic transmission. Verna comes in 11 variants and 6 different colour choices, which are equipped with advanced features such as connected car tech, ventilated seats, wireless charger, sunroof and many more. Besides, it is also loaded with a range of safety elements that comprise anti-lock braking system, anti-theft alarm, central locking, tyre pressure monitor, airbags for driver and passenger, child safety locks, vehicle stability control system, crash sensor, etc.
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory for every car owner to acquire at least a third party car insurance policy. A third party insurance is the most basic level cover meant to protect you against the expenses towards a third party which you may fall on you due to an accident with your car. Driving your car without this policy is a punishable offence and can make you pay a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
It is the minimum car insurance cover that you need to own compulsorily. It provides you with the coverage against the financial expenses, which you are liable to pay for, towards the third party for bodily injury or death in addition to property damage, that may be incurred due to an accident or a mishap with your car. The maximum compensation for property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is a car insurance coverage that offers you financial security against the expenses occurred due to any loss or damage incurred by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a complete insurance package which is designed to safeguard you against financial liabilities that may be incurred towards the third party, with the involvement of your car. This cover also offers coverage for expenses for the damages suffered by your car in an accident or an unforeseen incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Verna From InsuranceDekho
Visit InsuranceDekho website and follow the below steps to get an insurance cover for your Hyundai Verna car:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car’s number in the “get your quote” column. If you don’t have it, you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant car, registration year, registration location, and so on, to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Choose a car insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the policy document via email.
Hyundai Verna Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Hyundai Verna E1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Verna New1582 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Verna S1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Verna SX IVT Opt1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Verna SX Opt Turbo998 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Verna SX AT Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Verna SX IVT1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Verna SX Opt Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Verna SX1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Verna SX Opt1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Verna S Plus1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Verna SX Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Verna SX Opt AT Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Volkswagen Virtus Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance User Reviews25 Reviews
- Nice app and ExcellentReally very happy with the excellent site which is very easy to process with our requirements and very fast and clear gu...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy SONALI J PAWAROn:13th July, 2022
- Helping support teamHelping support team I was very confused as there are so many plans and policies on the inusrancedekho.com. So I got co...Read MoreBharti AxaBy Inderpreet Voila On:7th January, 2022
- Awesome ExperienceI was in hurry and needed insurance immediately insurancedekho.com made it happen. I would definitely recommend insuranc...Read MoreIcici LombardBy SABIR AHSANOn:9th June, 2021
- Compare policies seamlesslyI was looking for a suitable car insurance policy for my Hyundai Verna. I generated my free quote on InsuranceDekho, but...Read MoreUniversal SompoBy Rupsha Chakrabarty On:7th January, 2021
- Quote based on car’s body typeI landed on InsuranceDekho and found a section that said ‘Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type’. I selected...Read MoreShriramBy Pulkit Sharma On:31st December, 2020
- Seamless proceduresWhen I landed on the InsuranceDekho I had no clue how to proceed. I started by checking my quote for my Hyundai Verna. T...Read MoreHdfc ErgoBy Indrani MannaOn:9th November, 2020
- Great support from teamIt was really easy to buy and compare the premium and services. I hope in future I will get the same support as I got th...Raheja Qbe GeneralBy NITINKUMAROn:1st November, 2020
- Great job doneI really appreciate service ofthe excutive. His service is excellent.He is the one who helped me to trust insurancedekho...Kotak Mahindra General Insurance LimitedBy NIKHIL MALHOTRAOn:15th October, 2020
- Easy to compare policies at InsuranceDekhoNot only InsuranceDekho has a lot of options when it comes to buying a car insurance policy online, but also it allows t...Read MoreRoyal SundaramBy Kiran Jha On:23rd September, 2020
- Extremely helpful customer care executivesI was looking for a car insurance policy for my Hyundai Verna car and visited InsuranceDekho’s website. The customer car...Read MoreTata AigBy Raj Srivastava On:15th September, 2020
Car Insurance For Popular Hyundai Cars
Car Insurance News
- Step-By-Step Process To Adjust Car Headlight
Learn when and why the headlights of the car need to be adju...30 March 2023
- Know About Used Car Valuation and Its Impact on Mo...
used car valuation, car insurance, car insurance for used ca...29 March 2023
- Car Insurance for Convicted Drivers
Convicted drivers can purchase car insurance. Learn the mean...28 March 2023
- Types of Sensors Used in Cars
Read on to know about the different types of car sensors in ...27 March 2023
- Driving License in Varanasi
Read on to know about the process and eligibility criteria t...21 March 2023
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Verna?
The car insurance policy that is best for your car and you is one that fits your requirements and price point. With car insurance available for purchase online it is easier than ever before to compare and decide on a policy. With a few clicks, you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. The claim settlement ratio of the insurance provider is also a good tool to check the insurance provider’s reputation. Here are some that have the highest scores:
- Acko Car Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Bharti AXA Car Insurance
- Chola MS Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Will Car Insurance Cover the cost of My Verna’s Shattered Windshield in case of an Accident?
Your car insurance provider will only cover the cost of a shattered windshield if you have a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive plan. They cover a wide range of scenarios such as theft, road accidents, vandalism and calamities both natural or manmade. However, keep in mind, if there was any kind of illegal driving involved in the mishap the insurance company will not cover the cost of the damage.
Does My Second Hand Verna Need Car Insurance?
Your second hand Verna and every other car driving on Indian roads are all required to have at least a third party insurance according to the Indian Motor Tariff. The cover will compensate the third-party in case of a mishap including bodily injury, death and property damage. You can be punished for driving without it with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Verna?
The insurance premium of your Verna depends on the Insured Declared Value of the car. This is the maximum compensation the insurance provider will give a policyholder in case of a mishap. The IDV depends on the age of the car. The older the car the lower the IDV, the claim amounts and the insurance premium for the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Verna?
In case of a mishap, such as a road accident, vandalism or theft first file an FIR at the nearest police station. Inform the insurance provider about the situation as soon as possible and confirm the list of documents you need to provide. Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents. If the car is damaged and needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will check the damage to the car, draw up a report after which your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved. Once approved you can take it to the garage to be repaired.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Verna?
The NCB or No Claim Bonus is the reward given by the insurance company to the policyholder for a claim-free year. The reward is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth year. NCB is available with all own-damage covers.
What is the Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Verna?
A Zero Depreciation Cover for your Verna will negate the depreciation rate of the cat at the time of claim settlement. It is available for purchase along with standalone own damage covers and comprehensive covers. However, the add-on is only available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV Calculated for My Verna in Car Insurance?
The IDV of a car is calculated by deducting the car’s depreciation rate from its manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Verna?
The easiest way to renew your Verna’s insurance policy is to do it online. Simply visit the InsuranceDekho website. Select the renewal tab under the car insurance drop-down menu. Enter the required details. The insurance policies in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the one that best fits your needs and make the payment for your policy. The policy document will be sent to your registered email ID. Make sure to renew your car insurance on time to keep the NCB intact and avoid the risk of driving without one on the road.