Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Verna Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Verna Summary
Hyundai Verna holds everything you want in a sporty sedan. It is equipped with advanced features like wireless charger, ventilated seats, a sunroof and many more. This stylish 5 seater car acquires the ability to deliver a powerful ride with an engine capacity of up to 1497 cc. It is available in petrol and diesel variants with manual as well as automatic transmission. Verna comes in 11 variants and 6 different colour choices, which are equipped with advanced features such as connected car tech, ventilated seats, wireless charger, sunroof and many more. Besides, it is also loaded with a range of safety elements that comprise anti-lock braking system, anti-theft alarm, central locking, tyre pressure monitor, airbags for driver and passenger, child safety locks, vehicle stability control system, crash sensor, etc.
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory for every car owner to acquire at least a third party car insurance policy. A third party insurance is the most basic level cover meant to protect you against the expenses towards a third party which you may fall on you due to an accident with your car. Driving your car without this policy is a punishable offence and can make you pay a penalty of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
It is the minimum car insurance cover that you need to own compulsorily. It provides you with the coverage against the financial expenses, which you are liable to pay for, towards the third party for bodily injury or death in addition to property damage, that may be incurred due to an accident or a mishap with your car. The maximum compensation for property damage expenses is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is a car insurance coverage that offers you financial security against the expenses occurred due to any loss or damage incurred by your own car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a complete insurance package which is designed to safeguard you against financial liabilities that may be incurred towards the third party, with the involvement of your car. This cover also offers coverage for expenses for the damages suffered by your car in an accident or an unforeseen incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Verna From InsuranceDekho
Visit InsuranceDekho website and follow the below steps to get an insurance cover for your Hyundai Verna car:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho’s website, i.e., www.insuancedekho.com
Step 2: Enter your car’s number in the “get your quote” column. If you don’t have it, you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant car, registration year, registration location, and so on, to move further.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the car insurance policy quotes
Step 4: Choose a car insurance policy quote according to your budget and requirements
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen insurance policy. You will get the policy document via email.
Hyundai Verna Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Verna New||Diesel||NA|
|Hyundai Verna SX Diesel||Diesel||₹1,205,389.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX||Petrol||₹1,070,389.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt||Petrol||₹1,259,900.00|
|Hyundai Verna S||Petrol||₹930,585.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt Turbo||Petrol||₹1,399,000.00|
|Hyundai Verna S Plus||Diesel||₹1,065,585.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX IVT Opt||Petrol||₹1,384,900.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt Diesel||Diesel||₹1,394,900.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX IVT||Petrol||₹1,195,389.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX AT Diesel||Diesel||₹1,320,389.00|
|Hyundai Verna SX Opt AT Diesel||Diesel||₹1,509,900.00|
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Verna Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elantra Insurance Quotes →
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Hyundai Verna Car Insurance User Reviews11 Reviews
- I purchased a National car insurance policy from InsuranceDekho for my Hyundai Verna car. It was easy to buy policy at the portal and I paid online via secured payment gateway.Naresh NangiaNational3rd July, 2020
- I purchased Kotak General policy for my Hyundai Verna car from InsuranceDekho and the policy covers my car for many expenses. I am satisfied with the policy and thank the team.Ryan Sharma Kotak2nd July, 2020
- I was able to buy a DHFL car insurance policy for my Hyundai Verna car. The policy comes at an affordable premium and I was able to buy it in a few easy steps from InsuranceDekho online.Naresh AdvaniDhfl29th June, 2020
- I chose InsuranceDekho again for my car insurance needs as the last time I purchased it from them for my other car, I was really happy with their services. This time I bought Shriram’s policy for my Hyundai Verna car and I am happy.Rahul yadavShriram25th June, 2020
- I have been getting excellent customer support from the InsuranceDekho team since I have bought a New India insurance policy from them for my Hyundai Verna car.Saurabh JaiswalNew India3rd June, 2020
- InsuranceDekho platform offered me a short and simple renewal process. With its assistance, I could easily renew my Edelweiss insurance plan that I purchased to cover my Hyundai Verna car.Ashish NagarEdelweiss2nd June, 2020
- The website of InsuranceDekho is quite easy to use and customer-friendly. I can easily avail its services offered and bought the Future Generali’s insurance plan for my Hyundai Verna car at a click.Ayush KhannaFuture Generali28th May, 2020
- I could easily pay for my car insurance policy purchase and its renewal at Acko insurance firm for my Hyundai Verna car.Latika AggarwalAcko26th May, 2020
- Cholamandalam general insurance is widely appreciated for its fantastic and fast insurance services. I am very happy and satisfied with its services that it rendered for my Hyundai Verna car.Gajendra SinghCholamandalam20th May, 2020
- I like your system. Good luck for your future, thank you so much for cooperation.Amol Dnyaneshwar BarsudeHyundai Hyundai Verna, PuneHDFC ERGO9th September, 2019
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Hyundai Verna FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Verna cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Verna cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Hyundai Verna car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Hyundai Verna at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Hyundai Verna cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Hyundai Verna cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Hyundai Verna car insurance renewed?
You can get your Hyundai Verna car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -email@example.com.