Calculate Your Hyundai Santro Insurance
Hyundai Santro Key Specifications
₹2.72 Lakhs onwards
20.3 to 20.3 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Santro Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Santro Summary
Hyundai Santro is a comfortable 5-seater hatchback which is available in 13 variants. The base model of Santro is Era executive and the top variant is Hyundai Santro asta AMT. The car has a CNG engine and one petrol engine on offer and the cubic capacity of both the engines is 1086.Hyundai Santro is available with Automatic and Manual transmission. It has a width of 1645 mm, a length of 3610 mm and a wheelbase of 2400 mm. The boot space offered by Hyundai Santro is 235 litres. The key features of Hyundai Santro include power steering, Anti lock braking system, driver airbag, wheel covers, passenger airbag, power windows front etc. and the safety specifications includes child safety locks, central locking, rear seat belts, seat belt warning, anti-theft device, speed alert etc.
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner is compulsorily required to have a minimum of a third party insurance policy. If the owner of the car does not have a third party cover then he shall be liable for a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months. It offers financial coverage from losses and damages that are caused to a third party from your car.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Below are the various types of car insurance coverage for your Hyundai Santro car:
1. Third Party Cover – A third party coverage covers financial liabilities that can arise towards a third party or property damage by the car of the policyholder. Third party cover can also be called liability only policy. In case of injuries to the third party, the compensation is determined by a court of law and on the other hand the coverage for property damage is up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover – The Standalone own-damage insurance offers a compensation for the financial obligations arising due to damages or any loss sustained by the own car in an accident or due to a mishappening.
3. Comprehensive Cover – A Comprehensive Cover is an all-round cover that gives you financial shield against the liabilities that the policyholder may incur because of property damage due to an accidental event and towards a third party.
How To Buy Insurance For Hyundai Santro From InsuranceDekho
Get the best car insurance solutions at InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Hyundai Santro car:
Step 1: Visit the official site of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Under the “Get Your Quote” section , enter your car’s number. You can also get the insurance quotes for your car by entering details like brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year etc.
Step 3: Provide your name and contact number to get car insurance quotes.
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote as per your budget and requirement.
Step 5: Once you select the insurance quote, you need to make the payment for your selected insurance plan and you will get its policy document via email.
Hyundai Santro Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Hyundai Santro AT999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Asta1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro AT CNG999 cc,CNG
Hyundai Santro Asta BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Asta AMT1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro D Lite1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro DX999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Era1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Era Executive1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GLS I - Euro I1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Era Executive BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GLS II - Euro II0 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LE zipPlus999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LP999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS zipDrive - Euro II999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GLS I - Euro II999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GLS II - Euro I999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LE999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LP zipPlus0 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS zipDrive Euro II999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS zipDrive - Euro I999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LP - Euro I1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro L1999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna AMT BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS zipPlus999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LP - Euro II999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro L2999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS zipDrive Euro I999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS999 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS zipPlus1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna Executive CNG1086 cc,CNG
Hyundai Santro Magna Corp Edition1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna CNG1086 cc,CNG
Hyundai Santro Magna1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna CNG BSIV1086 cc,CNG
Hyundai Santro Magna AMT1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna Corp Edition AMT1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro New0 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE AMT1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz CNG1086 cc,CNG
Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE AMT BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE BSIV1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz Executive CNG1086 cc,CNG
Hyundai Santro Sportz CNG BSIV1086 cc,CNG
Hyundai Santro Sportz1086 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE1086 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti S-Presso Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance User Reviews55 Reviews
- Multiple choice of policiesFelt cheaper and had more options compared to Policy Bazaar. Rishabh called and helped so could immediately get the insu...Icici LombardBy KUSUMA S SHETTYOn:30th June, 2022
- Fantastic ServiceFantastic service... Agent explained clearly... Rightly to choose insurancedekho.. Should be recommended to others als...Icici LombardBy Nitin Shivaji KalbhorOn:15th September, 2021
- Good experienceVery good experience, very good experience, very good experience, very good experience, very good experience, very good ...Hdfc ErgoBy Vishal PatelOn:22nd August, 2021
- Multiple Policy TypesInsuranceDekho portal offers different types of car insurance policies due to which I could choose the best for me based...Universal SompoBy Ishant MathurOn:13th July, 2021
- Good policyI had a great experience at InsuranceDekho. Very well supported by staff and good policy selected for future and family ...Hdfc ErgoBy POONAM RANIOn:5th May, 2021
- Got to know IDV valueI have a Hyundai Santro. The car is with me for two years and is insured with Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy. I was ...Bajaj AllianzBy Souvik SinhaOn:26th April, 2021
- Convinced by PrakashGot a call by Mr. Prakash from Insu Dekho and was convinced the suggestions from Prakash ji. He told me that future assi...Icici LombardBy S S SRIVASTAVAOn:23rd February, 2021
- So easy and convenientSo easy to buy and very friendly to understand in short time. Rate is also less than as other insurance company. I surel...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy DINESH SINGH RAWATOn:11th January, 2021
- Zero paperworkIssuing Kotak car insurance policy for my Hyundai Santro Xing was a wonderful experience on InsuranceDekho. I did not ha...KotakBy Hina Khan On:21st December, 2020
- Good offerings.Premium amount is good. I am happy with services and affordable premium amount. InsuranceDekho is a good insurance porta...New IndiaBy NARESH CHANDRA GUPTAOn:13th December, 2020
Car Insurance News
- What You Should Know About the PUC Certificate on ...
Every automobile owner in India should have a PUC (Pollution...04 July 2022
- Is insurance required to test drive a vehicle?
This article will help you understand why you need to ensure...04 July 2022
- Why Will Insurance For Electric Vehicles Be More E...
Learn why insurance for electric vehicles will be more expen...03 July 2022
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
"Total loss" in car insurance is one such word that might be...09 May 2022
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Santro?
The best car insurance for your Santro is one that fits your requirements and price point. The easiest way to find a policy that works for you is to purchase online. With a few clicks, you can compare different car insurance providers, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make an informed choice. You can also check their claim settlement ratio. It is an effective tool to measure the reputation of the insurance provider. Also, check customer reviews to understand their customer service quality.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Santro’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Yes, car insurance will cover the cost of your shattered windshield if it was caused due to a mishap. But only if you have either a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive cover. Additionally, keep in mind if there was any illegal driving involved in the mishap the insurance provider will compensate for the damages.
Does My Second Hand Santro Need Car Insurance?
Yes, your second hand Santro and every other car driving on Indian roads are required to have at least a third party insurance according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Getting caught on the road without it can mean that you receive a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or are imprisoned for up to 3 months. Additionally, purchasing third party insurance is beneficial, it takes care of third party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Santro?
The insurance premium amount of your Santro is primarily determined by the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is also the highest amount of compensation the insurance provider will give the policyholder in case of theft or total loss. The IDV is affected by the age of the car. This means, due to the depreciation rate, the older the car the lower the IDV, the claim amount and the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Santro?
To make a car insurance claim for your Santro follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: If your car was stolen, or there was a road accident or a case of vandalism, file an FIR at the nearest police station.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider by contacting them on the helpline and remember to confirm the documents you are required to submit.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents along with a duly filled claim form.
- Step 4: In case the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will check the car and draw up a report. After this, your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to a garage and get it repaired. If you choose a network garage, you have the added benefit of the insurance provider settling the bill in a cashless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Santro?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given by the insurance provider to the policyholder for every claim-free year. The reward is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth year. NCB is only available with own-damage covers.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Santro?
Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on that can be purchased with an own-damage cover. It mitigates the depreciation rate of the car during claim settlement. However, it is only available for cars that are less than 5 years old and can only be used a limited number of times within a year.
How is IDV calculated for My Santro in Car Insurance?
The IDV of a car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car based on its age from the manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Santro?
Follow these steps to renew your car insurance:
- Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the car insurance tab. A drop-down menu will appear, select renewal from the available options.
- Step 2: In the given section provide your car’s registration number, fuel type and variant.
- Step 3: Provide your previous policy’s expiry date, insurance provider’s name and details of claims if any. Also enter your personal details, i.e., name and phone number.
- Step 4: The quotes available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select one that suits you best and also any add-ons that you require.
- Step 5: Make the payment for your selected policy and the insurance policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.