Hyundai Creta Insurance
Calculate Your Hyundai Creta Insurance
Hyundai Creta Key Specifications
₹9.82 Lakhs onwards
16.8 to 21.4 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Creta via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Creta Summary
Hyundai Motors is operational in India with its first and second generation Creta models. Its elegant look and sharp design have turned it into a sensation across the country. The Hyundai Creta has won 27 highly coveted awards including the ICOTY award in 2016. Creta has 14 variants, 10 colour options and 3 petrol and 1 diesel engine to offer. It is available in both manual and automatic transmissions with a seating capacity for 5 people.
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
Holding at least a liability only car insurance policy is a compulsion as per the Indian Motor Tariff. But holding it would also shield you against financial liabilities towards third parties in case of an accident. You can acquire it by timely paying the premium amount and renewing before its expiration. Driving without an insurance cover is a punishable offence with Rs. 2,000 fine and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months in accordance with the traffic regulations amended in 2019.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This is a mandatory car insurance cover. It to safeguard you from the expenses incurred towards a third party’s bodily injury, death or any property damage incurred due to an accident involving your car. The property damage is covered up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This policy offers you the coverage against the damages incurred by your own car in an accident or any other mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This provides you with the coverage against the third party liabilities as well as own-damages sustained by your car in an unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Creta from InsuranceDekho
InsuranceDekho offers a fast and simple process for car insurance purchase. Following the below steps at Insurance Dekho can help you get a car insurance policy for your Hyundai Creta instantly:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your car in the ‘get your quote’ section. In case you don’t remember your car number, you can enter other details such as your car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year etc. and proceed.
Step 3: Fill your personal details such as name and mobile number to view quotes
Step 4: Choose a plan as per your budget and requirements from the various available quotes.
Step 5: Pay for the selected policy and get its policy document on your email.
Hyundai Creta Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Hyundai Creta EX Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Creta E Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Creta E1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta EX1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta S Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Creta SX1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta S1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta SX Opt Turbo Dualtone1353 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta SX Diesel1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Creta SX Opt Diesel AT1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Creta SX Turbo1353 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta SX Opt IVT1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta SX Diesel AT1493 cc,Diesel
Hyundai Creta SX Turbo Dualtone1353 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta SX IVT1497 cc,Petrol
Hyundai Creta SX Opt Turbo1353 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance User Reviews55 Reviews
- Affordable plansThe InsuranceDekho website offers affordable plans. I was looking for a good car insurance plan for my Hyundai Creta and...Bajaj AllianzBy Karan Sahani On:16th February, 2022
- Various policy typesI visited InsuranceDekho and easily generated policy quotes to insure my Hyundai Creta car. The premium provided by IFFC...Iffco TokioBy Ankit ParasharOn:14th September, 2021
- I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCEI HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE THANK YOU FOR BEST RATE POLICY ...................................................................Iffco TokioBy VANDANA WASUDEO ASOLKAROn:3rd September, 2021
- Client-oriented suggestionsI was looking for a befitting insurance plan for my Hyundai Creta on InsuranceDekho. I generated my quote, yet I was not...KotakBy Prateek JoshiOn:4th March, 2021
- Simple steps to buy insuranceI was looking for an insurance policy for my new Hyundai Creta. On InsurenceDekho, I got the policy in three simple step...Bajaj AllianzBy Sankhajit RoyOn:15th December, 2020
- Authentic policy overviewsI am a long time customer of InsuranceDekho. I know that each policy overview on the website is authentic. My Hyundai Cr...Universal SompoBy Banani GuptaOn:4th December, 2020
- Best customer servicesAwesome customer services were provided to me. The executive was very knowledgeable and sensible. The executive explaine...Sbi General InsuranceBy PRASHANT SINGHALOn:22nd November, 2020
- Valuable insightsIt was a pleasure to have InsuranceDekho by my side when I was looking for a suitable car insurance policy for my Hyunda...DhflBy Tamal BasuOn:28th October, 2020
- Liked it, will ask my friends to visit the website tooI visited InsuranceDekho’s website for the first time and selected Bharti AXAs car insurance policy for my Hyundai Creta...Bharti AxaBy Anil SharmaOn:1st October, 2020
- Good job team!I really thank the team at InsuranceDekho who helped me buy HDFC Ergo car insurance policy for my Hyundai Creta car. I d...Hdfc ErgoBy Shivani RathoreOn:30th September, 2020
Car Insurance News
- IRDAI Fixes Latest Premiums For Third-party Bike A...
IRDAI has fixed latest premium for both car and bike insuran...21 November 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- Key Car Insurance Terms You Should Know About
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory...15 November 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Expiry Date?
Checking the status and expiry date of your car insurance ca...30 September 2022
- Is Third Party Insurance Enough For Car?
There is a lot of confusion about whether the third party in...03 October 2022
- Does The Colour Of Your Car Affect Your Insurance ...
Interestingly, the colour of your car will affect your insur...07 October 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Creta?
There is no best car insurance policy out there. The best car insurance policy is one that suits your needs and price point. The easiest way to find a car insurance policy that fits your needs is to purchase online. With just a few clicks you can compare different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. If you feel you do not know enough to select the right one, we have a variety of articles that can help you understand the basics.
Will Car Insurance Pay for My Creta’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
The car insurance provider will only compensate for a shattered windshield in case of a mishap if you own an own-damage cover. The own-damage cover provides compensation for a variety of scenarios including theft, road accidents, vandalism, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind if the mishap occurred due to illegal driving the insurance company will not compensate for the losses.
Does My Second Hand Creta Need Car Insurance?
Yes. your second-hand Creta and every other car driving on Indian roads must have at least a third party insurance according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. The cover takes care of third party liabilities including bodily injury, death and property damage. If you are caught without it you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What Factors Affect My Creta Car Insurance Prices?
The insurance premium amount of your Creta depends on the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is the maximum the insurance provider will compensate the policyholder in case of a mishap. Moreover, IDV id decided according to the depreciation rate of the car. The older the car the lower the IDV, the claim amount and the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Creta?
To file a claim for your Creta, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station in the event of a theft, case of vandalism or road accident. If there was a natural or manmade calamity take pictures showing the damage if possible.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation as soon as possible. Remember to confirm the list of documents required as they may differ from one situation to another.
- Step 3: Submit the documents along with the claim form duly filled.
- Step 4: If the car was damaged and needs repairs, it will first be checked by a surveyor. They will draw up a report after which your claim will go through a verification process.
- Step 5: Once the claim is approved you can take it to a network or non-network garage to be repaired. In case of a theft or total loss, the insurance provider will compensate the IDV of the car after you hand over its keys, documents and any other items related to it in your possession.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Creta?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward that is available for policyholders who purchase own-damage covers for every claim-free year. The reward is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Creta?
Zero Depreciation is an add-on cover that can be purchased along with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive cover. It negates the depreciation rate of the car during claim settlement making the claim amount significantly higher. The add-on is only available for vehicles that are less than 5 years old and can be used a limited number of times.
How is IDV Calculated for Creta in Car Insurance?
The IDV of the car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from the manufacturer’s selling price. You can also use the premium calculator available online to check your car’s premium and IDV.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Creta?
The easiest way to renew your car insurance is to do it online. Simply visit our website InsuranceDekho, select the car insurance tab and renewal from the drop-down menu. Provide the required information such as your car’s registration number, fuel type, variant. Next enter the details of your previous insurance policy and your personal details. Select ‘Proceed’. All the quotes available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy that best suits your needs and the add-ons of your choice. Make the payment for your policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.