What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Honda City via InsuranceDekho
Honda City Summary
Honda City is one such car that offers more than what can be expected from its segment. Besides giving you a premium feel, the sedan gives a mileage of up to 25.6 kmpl and comes with features like automatic climate control, power steering, and anti-lock braking system. This good looking Honda car is available in 11 variants with both automatic and manual transmission. Honda City is available in 5 colours - White Orchid Pearl, Radiant Red Metallic, Golden Brown Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic and Lunar Silver.
Honda City Car Insurance
Every car owner is compulsorily required to have at least a third party car insurance in India. This requirement is in line with the Indian Motor Tariff. Thus, driving an uninsured car is a punishable offence in the country which attracts a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. Thus, it is imperative that if you have a Honda City, you do take at least a third party car insurance policy for it.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
There are three types of car insurance plans out of which 2 help you meet the statutory requirement of having a car insurance policy.
1. Third Party Cover
This plan insures the policyholder against the third party liabilities only which may arise due to an accident involving the insured’s car. Third party liabilities include bodily injuries, temporary/permanent disability, death and property damage of a third party.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan takes care only of the own-damages sustained by the policyholder’s car in an accident, natural or man-made calamity, fire, and theft.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan is a combination of the third party and standalone own-damage plans. It insures a policyholder for third party liabilities as well as own-damages sustained by the insured’s car.
How to buy Insurance for Honda City via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. You can buy an insurance plan for your Honda City by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car number. In case you don’t know your car number, you can proceed by selecting the brand, model, variant and fuel type of your car.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Premium quotes of different insurers will be displayed to you.
Step 4: Select the plan which suits your requirements in the best manner. Make the payment. You will get the policy document in your inbox.
Honda City Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The cashless car insurance offers a significant benefit of getting the car repaired at the network garage without paying anything as under this process the insurance company tends to pay for your car repair amount on your behalf. Following is the process to get a cashless claim for your Honda City car:
- Inform your insurance company about the accident or mishap by contacting the customer care of the insurance company or by visiting their website or through their mobile app.
- Tell the complete details of the event with the police and lodge an FIR, especially in case of an accident, fire theft, and so on.
- Click some photos of the damages incurred by your car, bodily injuries, etc., after the accident as they can serve a valid proof during the claim settlement.
- Take your car to the nearest network garage for repair. You can also get in touch with your insurer to provide you with a towing facility for your car if it becomes immovable.
- Your insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages incurred by your car. At this step, you must have to present some relevant documents like registration certificate, policy copy, driving license, FIR, and so on, before the surveyor.
- The surveyor will prepare a claim report and submit it to your insurer based on which your insurance provider will approve or reject your claim.
- If your insurance company accepts your claim, the network garage will begin to repair your car and after a repair, your insurer will make payment of the repair cost to the garage on your behalf.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The reimbursement car insurance gets you the coverage for your car repair cost by making the insurance company reimburse your car repair bill. Following is the process to get a reimbursement claim for your Honda City car:
- Intimate your insurer about the collision or mishap and lodge your claim.
- Take your damaged car to any garage or workshop of your choice for repair.
- A surveyor will be sent by your insurer at the garage to access the damages.
- The surveyor will prepare a claim report stating the estimate of repair cost and submit it to your insurer.
- The garage will repair your car and you will have to pay the generated car repair bill.
- Submit the original bills of repair issued by the garage to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will inspect your invoice and claim form and reimburse your repair cost.
Honda City 1997-2000 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.3 DX||Petrol||₹649,530.00|
|Honda City 2000-2003 1.3 EXI||Petrol||₹707,314.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.3 LXI||Petrol||₹631,263.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.3 EXI||Petrol||₹707,314.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.3 EXI S||Petrol||₹707,314.00|
|Honda City 2000-2003 1.3 DX||Petrol||₹649,530.00|
|Honda City 2000-2003 1.3 LXI||Petrol||₹631,263.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.5 EXI AT||Petrol||₹859,039.00|
|Honda City 2000-2003 1.5 EXI||Petrol||₹845,505.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.5 GXI CVT||Petrol||₹790,000.00|
|Honda City 2003-2005 1.5 GXI CVT||Petrol||₹790,000.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.5 EXI S||Petrol||₹845,505.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.5 EXI||Petrol||₹845,505.00|
|Honda City 2003-2005 1.5 GXI||Petrol||₹790,000.00|
|Honda City 2000-2003 1.5 EXI AT||Petrol||₹859,039.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 1.5 V AT Sunroof||Petrol||₹998,000.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.5 EX-S||Petrol||₹847,036.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 1.5 V MT Sunroof||Petrol||₹998,000.00|
|Honda City 2000-2003 1.5 EXI S||Petrol||₹845,505.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 1.5 GXI||Petrol||₹790,000.00|
|Honda City 2003-2005 1.5 EXI||Petrol||₹845,505.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 1.5 S AT||Petrol||₹935,000.00|
|Honda City Anniversary i-DTEC ZX||Diesel||₹1,392,500.00|
|Honda City Anniversary i-VTEC CVT ZX||Petrol||₹1,380,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 Corporate Edition||Petrol||₹998,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 CNG||CNG||₹944,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 E||Petrol||₹808,000.00|
|Honda City Edge Edition Diesel SV||Diesel||₹1,110,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 E||Petrol||₹808,000.00|
|Honda City Edge Edition SV||Petrol||₹975,000.00|
|Honda City SV MT||Petrol||₹991,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 V AT||Petrol||₹988,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 V MT||Petrol||₹923,800.00|
|Honda City New||Petrol||NA|
|Honda City 2014-2015 S||Petrol||₹870,800.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 V MT Exclusive||Petrol||₹998,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 V AT AVN||Petrol||₹1,056,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 S||Petrol||₹870,800.00|
|Honda City VX CVT||Petrol||₹1,312,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC VX||Petrol||₹1,044,800.00|
|Honda City i-DTEC V||Diesel||₹1,191,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i DTEC S||Diesel||₹951,300.00|
|Honda City i-DTEC ZX||Diesel||₹1,421,000.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC V||Petrol||₹1,065,900.00|
|Honda City ZX CVT||Petrol||₹1,431,000.00|
|Honda City ZX MT||Petrol||₹1,301,000.00|
|Honda City V MT||Petrol||₹1,065,900.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i DTEC V||Diesel||₹1,066,300.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC E||Petrol||₹763,800.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 V AT||Petrol||₹988,000.00|
|Honda City V CVT||Petrol||₹1,201,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 V MT||Petrol||₹923,800.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 V AT Exclusive||Petrol||₹1,072,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 V MT AVN||Petrol||₹992,000.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC CVT VX||Petrol||₹1,312,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC VX Option||Petrol||₹1,074,800.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC S||Petrol||₹877,000.00|
|Honda City 2011-2014 VTEC||Petrol||₹895,133.00|
|Honda City VX MT||Petrol||₹1,182,000.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC SV||Petrol||₹991,000.00|
|Honda City i-DTEC VX||Diesel||₹1,302,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i DTEC VX||Diesel||₹1,164,300.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX||Petrol||₹1,153,300.00|
|Honda City i-DTEC SV||Diesel||₹1,111,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC S||Petrol||₹829,800.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC V||Petrol||₹947,800.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC CVT ZX||Petrol||₹1,431,000.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT SV||Petrol||₹992,300.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i DTEC E||Diesel||₹885,800.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i DTEC VX Option||Diesel||₹1,194,300.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC VX||Petrol||₹1,182,000.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC CVT V||Petrol||₹1,201,000.00|
|Honda City i-VTEC ZX||Petrol||₹1,301,000.00|
|Honda City 1997-2000 ZXi AT||Petrol||₹859,039.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i DTEC SV||Diesel||₹1,001,700.00|
|Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC SV||Petrol||₹889,300.00|
Add-ons For Your Honda City Car Insurance
Useful add-on covers to enhance your car insurance coverage.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda New Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Civic Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Kiger Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Reasons Why It is Important To Have A Car Insuranc...
Here are a few reasons that make car insurance personal acci...25 February 2021
- How To Get The Cheapest Car Insurance Policy?
Here is how you can get the cheapest car insurance policy.25 February 2021
- Best Car Insurance Companies in India 2021
Know about the best car insurance companies in Indian in 202...24 February 2021
- Easy Ways to Check Car Insurance Status Online
You can easily verify if your car is still insured, even if ...24 February 2021
- Tips to File Your Car Insurance Claim Correctly
Check this post to learn about a few important tips to file ...23 February 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.