What is your car's brand?
Chevrolet Beat Summary
In 2009, Chevrolet Beat came as a breath of fresh air. The car has top fuel efficiency, funky styling, and top-notch quality that made it an admired option for people. Beat has 1 diesel engine and 1 petrol engine on offer. The diesel engine is 936 cc whereas the petrol engine is 1199cc. Equipped with a manual transmission, the car gives a mileage of 17.8-25.44 kmpl on the basis of fuel type and variant. The 5 seater car has spacious legroom and well headroom and several other features that make you want to have it. Some of these include tubeless tyres, body toned bumpers, rear spoilers, tinted glasses, pair of fig lights, which give the car a sporty look.
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory by law to at least have a third party car insurance policy in India. If you do not have the cover, then you will be punished for not fulfilling the legal obligations, with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of a maximum of 3 months. A third party car insurance policy offers protection against any legal liability, accidental liability, or property damage, in case of a misfortunate event.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover: Mandatory by law, a third party car insurance policy offers protection to the car owner or driver, against expenses of the third party, which may be incurred by you, for bodily injury or death along with property damage due to an accident that involves your car. The policy covers property damages for up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover: Standalone own-damage cover is not mandatory by law but can be more useful for you. This is because it offers protection against damages incurred by your own car. It may be due to an accident, theft, etc.
- Comprehensive Cover: A comprehensive can insurance over offers you a mix of both bags. This means that if covered under a comprehensive car insurance policy, you will be protected from both third party liabilities as well as expenses related to your own car’s damages. It offers you protection caused due to severe weather, fire, natural disasters, theft and vandalism, etc.
How to Buy Insurance for Chevrolet Beat from InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, you will find a variety of car insurance plans from trustworthy insurance companies, at affordable premiums. To own the most suitable car insurance policy as per your budget and other requirements, you can follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho. Find the Car tab and click on it.
Step 2: In the “Get Your Quote” section, enter your car’s number. If you don’t know that, kindly enter other details such as its make, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, and place of registration.
Step 3: Enter your Name and Mobile number. You will then see several car insurance quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: keeping in consideration your budget and other requirements, shortlist the most suitable car insurance policy from the ones displayed.
Step 5: Pay the required premium for the chosen car insurance policy in any mode offered, as per your convenience. You will get the policy document via email.
Chevrolet Beat Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Chevrolet Beat Diesel LTZ||Diesel||₹657,217.00|
|Chevrolet Beat Diesel LT||Diesel||₹593,400.00|
|Chevrolet Beat LS||Petrol||₹465,522.00|
|Chevrolet Beat Diesel LS||Diesel||₹561,697.00|
|Chevrolet Beat Diesel PS||Diesel||₹526,597.00|
|Chevrolet Beat PS||Petrol||₹432,498.00|
|Chevrolet Beat Facelift||Diesel||₹650,000.00|
|Chevrolet Beat LT||Petrol||₹512,614.00|
|Chevrolet Beat LTZ||Petrol||₹559,827.00|
Add-ons For Your Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance
Useful add-on covers to enhance your car insurance coverage.
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Kiger Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance User Reviews48 Reviews
- Accommodating customer care teamThe customer team of InsuranceDekho was very accommodating. I was looking for a befitting insurance plan for my Chevrole...Hdfc ErgoBy Debojyoti Mukherjee On:8th February, 2021
- Policy analysis made easyAnalysing insurance policies could not get any easier. Thanks to InsuranceDekho, I could easily analyse multiple car ins...Bajaj AllianzBy Ritam Basu On:18th December, 2020
- Ease of online paymentI am a digital shopper and thus wanted to buy the Universal Sompo policy for my Chevrolet Beat online. I learned about t...Universal SompoBy Sripurna BarmanOn:27th November, 2020
- Convenient add-on coversMy Chevrolet Beat insured with Shriram car insurance needed some add-on covers. I checked the list of available add-on c...ShriramBy Daisy Sharma On:24th November, 2020
- Compare various policiesI have insured my Chevrolet Beat with New India car insurance policy from InsuranceDekho. While navigating through the w...New IndiaBy Reyan RoyOn:19th November, 2020
- Hassle-free online paymentInsuranceDekho’s hassle-free online payment mode is a time saver. I purchased the Reliance policy for my Chevrolet Beat ...RelianceBy Leesa SarkarOn:10th November, 2020
- Information on add-on coversI am a holder of the Tata AIG. While buying my Chevrolet Beat I was advised to purchase add-on covers. I used InsuranceD...Tata AigBy Arnita KunduOn:30th October, 2020
- Quick quotesAfter buying a Chevrolet Beat, I wanted to get it insured. I visited InsuranceDekho to get a quote, which I got within s...Royal SundaramBy Tanuj Sharma On:14th October, 2020
- Found a reliable policy easilyIt was a great decision to visit InsuranceDekho’s website to get a reliable car insurance policy for my Chevrolet Beat c...Bharti AxaBy Kiran JainOn:29th September, 2020
- InsuranceDekho’s team did a great jobAll thanks to InsuranceDekho’s team that helped me buy Royal Sundaram car insurance policy for my Chevrolet Beat car onl...Royal SundaramBy Subodh Purohit On:28th September, 2020
Car Insurance News
- List of Documents Required for Car Insurance Claim
Check this post to learn about the list of documents that ar...27 February 2021
- How to Get Your Car Ready for A Road Trip?
Read this post to know how to get your car ready for a road ...27 February 2021
- Top Differences Between Zero Depreciation and Comp...
A comprehensive car insurance policy is a type of car insura...26 February 2021
- All You Should Know About Multi-Year Car Insurance
Check this post to know all about multi-year car insurance. ...26 February 2021
- Reasons Why It is Important To Have A Car Insuranc...
Here are a few reasons that make car insurance personal acci...25 February 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Beat?
The best car insurance for your Beat is one that is well suited to your requirements and price point. To find such a policy you firstly require a basic knowledge of car insurance. If you are new to car insurance you can simply read the many car insurance articles avaible online. Secondly, purchase your car insurance online. That way you can compare different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, online purchasing offers the best deals as insurance providers can cut down on the cost of middlemen and paperwork.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Beat’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
The insurance provider will only cover the cost of your Beat’s shattered windshield if you have an own-damage cover. This can be purchased either as a standalone own-damage cover or a comprehensive plan. This type of cover takes care of your car in a variety ofsituations including road accidents, theft, vandalism, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind that if there was any kind of illegal driving involved in the mishap the insurance provider will not be expected to compensate for the damages.
Does My Second-Hand Beat Need Car Insurance?
Yes, the second hand beat does require car insurance. It is compulsory for every car driving on Indian roads to have at least a third party insurance policy according to the Motor Vehilces Act of 1988. The cover takes care of third party liabilities including bodily injury,death and property damage. If caught without it you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for upto 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Beat?
The premium amount of your car is determined largely by the car’s Insured Declared Value. The IDv is the maximum the insurance company will compensate the policyholder in case of a mishap and is affected by the depreciation rate of the car. Hence, the older the car the lower the IDV, the lower the claim amount and the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Beat?
To file a car insruance claim follow the below-mwntioned steps:
Step 1: In case of a road accident, theft, vandalism file an FIR at the nearest police station. You will require a copy of the document for the claim process.
Step 2: Contact the insurance provider as soon as possible and inform them about the situation. Also confirm the list of document you need to give the insurance company.
Step 3:Submit the required documenta along with the claim form duly filled.
Step 4: If the car eneds to be repaired the insurance provider will send a surveyor to first assess the damage. They will then draw up a report after which the claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
Step 5: Once the claim is approved, you can then get your car repaired. If you select a network garage to do the repairs the insurance provider will settle the bill with them directly in a cahsless manner.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Beat?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given to policyholder in case of a claim-free year. The reward is cumulative in nature and goes up to 50% in the fifth year. However, it is only available with own-damage covers.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Beat?
A zero depreciation cover is an add-on cover that can be purchased with an own-damage cover. It mitigates the depreciation rate of the car during claim settlement. The add-on is only available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times in the year.
How is IDV calculated for My Beat in Car Insurance?The Insured Declared Value of the car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate of the car from its manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Beat?
To renew your car insurance simply visit the InsuranceDekho website. Select ‘car insurance’ and renewal from the drop-down menu that appears. Enter the required details such as your car’s registration number, fuel type, variant, the previous policy details and your personal details. Click on ‘Submit and Get Quotes’. The quotes for your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy best suited to your needs and make the payment. The insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.