- Car No.
- Select Plan
- Policy Issued
Chevrolet Beat Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Chevrolet Beat Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Chevrolet Beat Key Specifications
₹4.32 Lakhs onwards
17.8 to 25.44 kmpl
Chevrolet Beat Summary
In 2009, Chevrolet Beat came as a breath of fresh air. The car has top fuel efficiency, funky styling, and top-notch quality that made it an admired option for people. Beat has 1 diesel engine and 1 petrol engine on offer. The diesel engine is 936 cc whereas the petrol engine is 1199cc. Equipped with a manual transmission, the car gives a mileage of 17.8-25.44 kmpl on the basis of fuel type and variant. The 5 seater car has spacious legroom and well headroom and several other features that make you want to have it. Some of these include tubeless tyres, body toned bumpers, rear spoilers, tinted glasses, pair of fig lights, which give the car a sporty look.
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory by law to at least have a third party car insurance policy in India. If you do not have the cover, then you will be punished for not fulfilling the legal obligations, with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of a maximum of 3 months. A third party car insurance policy offers protection against any legal liability, accidental liability, or property damage, in case of a misfortunate event.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover: Mandatory by law, a third party car insurance policy offers protection to the car owner or driver, against expenses of the third party, which may be incurred by you, for bodily injury or death along with property damage due to an accident that involves your car. The policy covers property damages for up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover: Standalone own-damage cover is not mandatory by law but can be more useful for you. This is because it offers protection against damages incurred by your own car. It may be due to an accident, theft, etc.
- Comprehensive Cover: A comprehensive can insurance over offers you a mix of both bags. This means that if covered under a comprehensive car insurance policy, you will be protected from both third party liabilities as well as expenses related to your own car’s damages. It offers you protection caused due to severe weather, fire, natural disasters, theft and vandalism, etc.
How to Buy Insurance for Chevrolet Beat from InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, you will find a variety of car insurance plans from trustworthy insurance companies, at affordable premiums. To own the most suitable car insurance policy as per your budget and other requirements, you can follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho. Find the Car tab and click on it.
Step 2: In the “Get Your Quote” section, enter your car’s number. If you don’t know that, kindly enter other details such as its make, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, and place of registration.
Step 3: Enter your Name and Mobile number. You will then see several car insurance quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: keeping in consideration your budget and other requirements, shortlist the most suitable car insurance policy from the ones displayed.
Step 5: Pay the required premium for the chosen car insurance policy in any mode offered, as per your convenience. You will get the policy document via email.
Chevrolet Beat Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Chevrolet Beat Diesel LT936 cc,Diesel
Chevrolet Beat Diesel PS936 cc,Diesel
Chevrolet Beat Diesel LTZ936 cc,Diesel
Chevrolet Beat Diesel LS936 cc,Diesel
Chevrolet Beat LS1199 cc,Petrol
Chevrolet Beat LTZ1199 cc,Petrol
Chevrolet Beat Facelift936 cc,Diesel
Chevrolet Beat LT1199 cc,Petrol
Chevrolet Beat PS1199 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
Maruti Alto Insurance PriceView Maruti Alto Insurance Price
Maruti Swift Insurance PriceView Maruti Swift Insurance Price
Maruti Baleno Insurance PriceView Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
Maruti Wagon R Insurance PriceView Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
Hyundai i10 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
Hyundai i20 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
Hyundai Santro Insurance PriceView Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
Maruti Celerio Insurance PriceView Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
Volkswagen Polo Insurance PriceView Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
Renault KWID Insurance PriceView Renault KWID Insurance Price
Maruti Dzire Insurance PriceView Maruti Dzire Insurance Price
Honda Amaze Insurance PriceView Honda Amaze Insurance Price
Maruti Ciaz Insurance PriceView Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
Hyundai Verna Insurance PriceView Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
Honda City Insurance PriceView Honda City Insurance Price
Skoda Rapid Insurance PriceView Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
Hyundai Aura Insurance PriceView Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
Tata Tigor Insurance PriceView Tata Tigor Insurance Price
Ford Aspire Insurance PriceView Ford Aspire Insurance Price
Hyundai Xcent Insurance PriceView Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance PriceView Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
Hyundai Creta Insurance PriceView Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
Mahindra Bolero Insurance PriceView Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
Tata Nexon Insurance PriceView Tata Nexon Insurance Price
Ford Ecosport Insurance PriceView Ford Ecosport Insurance Price
Mahindra Scorpio Insurance PriceView Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
Mahindra XUV500 Insurance PriceView Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
Hyundai Venue Insurance PriceView Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
Mahindra Thar Insurance PriceView Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
Toyota Fortuner Insurance PriceView Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
Maruti Omni Insurance PriceView Maruti Omni Insurance Price
Maruti Eeco Insurance PriceView Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance PriceView Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
Maruti Ertiga Insurance PriceView Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
Honda Mobilio Insurance PriceView Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
Renault Triber Insurance PriceView Renault Triber Insurance Price
Maruti XL6 Insurance PriceView Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance PriceView Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
Datsun GO Plus Insurance PriceView Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
Toyota Vellfire Insurance PriceView Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance User Reviews61 Reviews
- Add-on covers availableTo increase the coverage of my Liberty car insurance policy which I bought for Chevrolet Beat car, I wanted to purchase ...Read MoreLiberty car InsuranceBy Paresh HansOn:2nd February, 2022
- Variety of add-on coversTo amplify the Liberty car insurance plan insurance and benefits, I desired to add some add-on covers. I visited the Ins...Read MoreLiberty car InsuranceBy Akshat GuptaOn:20th January, 2022
- Variety of add-on coversTo amplify the Liberty car insurance plan insurance and benefits, I desired to add some add-on covers. I visited the Ins...Read MoreLiberty car InsuranceBy Anil GuptaOn:18th January, 2022
- Budget-friendly insurance plansI made a visit to the InsuranceDekho platform to find a car insurance plan within a decent budget. I got so many cost-ef...Read MoreKotak car InsuranceBy Ankur JainOn:29th November, 2021
- Variety of add-on coversTo increase the Liberty car insurance policy coverage and benefits, I wanted to add some add-on covers. I visited the In...Read MoreLiberty car InsuranceBy Charan SinghOn:24th November, 2021
- Customer care teamThe customer team of the InsuranceDekho platform is quite helpful. I was searching for an insurance policy for my Chevro...Read MoreIffco Tokio car InsuranceBy Deepanshu VermaOn:7th September, 2021
- Quotes within a few clicksI just entered the registration number of my Chevrolet Beat car and received the premium quotes offered by various insur...Read MoreDigit car InsuranceBy Yashish MohanOn:4th August, 2021
- Good supportGood support from executive during the policy description and support for guidelines for purchase the policy, and great ...Read MoreUnited India car InsuranceBy SHEKH ARIF QURESHEEOn:24th July, 2021
- Product research possibleBefore investing, I always make sure that I am getting the best pricing through rigorous research. InsuranceDekho made t...Read MoreAcko car InsuranceBy Natwar PillaiOn:29th June, 2021
- Got IDV value in a minuteI found the IDV value for my Chevrolet Beat just in a minute on InsuranceDekho. After that, I started the policy issuanc...Read MoreKotak car InsuranceBy Chitra Mukherjee On:22nd March, 2021
Car Insurance For Popular Chevrolet Cars
Car Insurance News
Which Car Insurance is Best in India: Comprehensiv...
Wondering which car insurance is better third-party or compr...09 May 2023
How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement in India. It is qui...08 May 2023
How to Search Vehicle Owner Details by Number Plat...
Read on to understand how to search vehicle owner details by...05 May 2023
Car driving tips for beginners
listed below are some of the car driving tips for beginners.03 May 2023
Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...26 April 2023
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Chevrolet Beat Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Beat?
The best car insurance for your Beat is one that is well suited to your requirements and price point. To find such a policy you firstly require a basic knowledge of car insurance. If you are new to car insurance you can simply read the many car insurance articles avaible online. Secondly, purchase your car insurance online. That way you can compare different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, online purchasing offers the best deals as insurance providers can cut down on the cost of middlemen and paperwork.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Beat’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
The insurance provider will only cover the cost of your Beat’s shattered windshield if you have an own-damage cover. This can be purchased either as a standalone own-damage cover or a comprehensive plan. This type of cover takes care of your car in a variety ofsituations including road accidents, theft, vandalism, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind that if there was any kind of illegal driving involved in the mishap the insurance provider will not be expected to compensate for the damages.
Does My Second-Hand Beat Need Car Insurance?
Yes, the second hand beat does require car insurance. It is compulsory for every car driving on Indian roads to have at least a third party insurance policy according to the Motor Vehilces Act of 1988. The cover takes care of third party liabilities including bodily injury,death and property damage. If caught without it you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for upto 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Beat?
The premium amount of your car is determined largely by the car’s Insured Declared Value. The IDv is the maximum the insurance company will compensate the policyholder in case of a mishap and is affected by the depreciation rate of the car. Hence, the older the car the lower the IDV, the lower the claim amount and the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Beat?
To file a car insruance claim follow the below-mwntioned steps:
Step 1: In case of a road accident, theft, vandalism file an FIR at the nearest police station. You will require a copy of the document for the claim process.
Step 2: Contact the insurance provider as soon as possible and inform them about the situation. Also confirm the list of document you need to give the insurance company.
Step 3:Submit the required documenta along with the claim form duly filled.
Step 4: If the car eneds to be repaired the insurance provider will send a surveyor to first assess the damage. They will then draw up a report after which the claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
Step 5: Once the claim is approved, you can then get your car repaired. If you select a network garage to do the repairs the insurance provider will settle the bill with them directly in a cahsless manner.