Calculate Your Bmw X1 Insurance
BMW X1 Key Specifications
₹35.90 Lakhs onwards
14.82 to 19.62 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for BMW X1 via InsuranceDekho?
BMW X1 Summary
BMW X1 is a 5 seater SUV, every moment of which is eye-catching and impressive. It is available in 4 variants and 1 engine option. In terms of safety, the BMW X1 is available with Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), Cornering Brake Control (CBC), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), brake assist and airbags. Salient features of this car include an automatic transmission, steering assist, rich cabin, LED headlamps with DRLs, impressive performance and driving dynamics, and fog lamps. It is also loaded with safety features like an anti-lock braking system, driver and passenger airbag, anti-theft alarm, central locking, crash sensor, etc.
BMW X1 Car Insurance
It is mandatory for all car owners to carry at least a third party car insurance plan while taking the car out for a drive, according to the Indian Motor Tariff. This is the basic insurance cover that gives coverage for your financial liabilities that you have to pay towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death, disability, or property damage caused due to an accident with the involvement of the insured car. Driving a car without holding this cover is illegal and can get you fined Rs. 2,000 and/or jail of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
There are different types of insurance plans that you can opt for your car:
1. Third Party Cover
It is a compulsory insurance policy that every car owner should acquire while driving a car. It provides compensation for your financial liabilities incurred towards a third party for injuries, disability, death or property damage that occur due to an accident with the insured car’s involvement. The maximum coverage for property damage is up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
It is a car insurance cover that gives coverage for damage or loss incurred by your car only. The expenses of damage or loss can arise be due to accident, theft, natural calamities, man-made disasters, and so on. This plan gives no coverage for the third parties, therefore, it should be purchased by anyone who already holds a third-party cover.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a complete car insurance plan which gives holistic coverage for third-party as well as own-damage expenses. In addition to this, this policy also allows some add-on covers to be added to it for the expansion of car insurance policy coverage. Due to its extensive coverage, it ends up being the most expensive cover of all the car insurance policies.
How to Buy Insurance for BMW X1 from InsuranceDekho?
Given below are some simple steps to get a car insurance policy for your BMW X1 car:
Step 1: Go to the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Fill up your car’s number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. If you don’t know the number of your car, you also proceed by entering some other details like the make, model, fuel type, variant of the car, registration year of the car, registration location of the car, and so on.
Step 3: Fill up your name and mobile number. The policy quotes will appear as per your entries.
Step 4: Compare and select a car insurance policy quote based on your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Pay for the selected car insurance policy quote. The policy document will be sent via email.
BMW X1 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
BMW X1 sDrive20i SportX1998 cc,Petrol
BMW X1 sDrive20i xLine1998 cc,Petrol
BMW X1 sDrive20d xLine1998 cc,Diesel
BMW X1 sDrive20d M Sport1995 cc,Diesel
Add-ons For Your Bmw X1 Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Mercedes-Benz GLA Insurance Quotes
- View Audi Q2 Insurance Quotes
- View Audi Q3 Insurance Quotes
- View BMW 2 Series Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
BMW X1 Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Amazing benefitsI recently bought the Shriram car insurance policy for my BMW X1 from the InsuranceDekho website. The plan offers amazin...ShriramBy Tarun KumarOn:2nd February, 2022
- Chatbox featureI purchased a Raheja QBE car insurance policy for my BMW X1. I had some queries in my mind regarding my policy. I decide...Raheja QbeBy Paritosh ChakrabartiOn:13th January, 2022
- BMW XOne policy renewalThe customer care executive from your team was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Managed to give a solution for m...Icici LombardBy Arunkumar ShaiwaleOn:21st September, 2021
- Remarkable experienceI own a BMW X1 and I got it insured under IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy with the help of InsuranceDekho. From getting...Iffco TokioBy Debadrita BanerjeeOn:3rd November, 2020
Car Insurance News
- List of Top Car Insurance Companies In India
Your search for top car insurance companies ends here. This ...23 September 2022
- All You Need To Know About The Risks Covered By Th...
Here's everything you need to know about risks covered by co...21 September 2022
- Easy Steps For Renewing Expired Car Insurance Poli...
Here are a few tips to help you understand how to renew car ...19 September 2022
- Detailed Guide On How To Claim A Car Insurance Onl...
Unfortunate things happen. An insurance plan can be a ray of...16 September 2022
- Why Is It Important To Get A Car Insurance Coverag...
We have always learned that prevention is better than cure. ...14 September 2022
- Can I Claim Insurance For Car Scratches In India?
Know all about how to claim insurance for car scratches in I...19 August 2022
- What Should You Know About Bharat Series License P...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...02 August 2022
- Is It Mandatory To File An Fir Before Claiming For...
In case of any car accident, the major question is if an FIR...16 August 2022
- Which is Better: Acko Or Hdfc Ergo?
There are several types of car insurance plans available in...22 August 2022
- Learn Everything You Can About Public EV Charging ...
Are you thinking of buying an electric vehicle? What you nee...01 August 2022