Calculate Your Bmw 7 Series Insurance
BMW 7 Series Key Specifications
₹1.23 Cr onwards
7.96 to 39.53 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for BMW 7 Series via InsuranceDekho?
BMW 7 Series Summary
BMW 7 Series is a 4 seater sedan that brings forth a new echelon of driving pleasure. It comes with exquisite design and innovative technologies and is available in 6 variants where 3 are diesel variants, 2 are petrol variants and 1 hybrid variant. This automatic transmission car has got a powerful engine of 6592 cc which delivers an unbelievable mileage of up to 39.53 kmpl. This beast offers various features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, music system, a panoramic sunroof, parking assistant, reversing assistant, six airbags, corner braking control (CBC) system. When it comes to security it holds numerous facilities like an anti-lock braking system, driver and passenger airbag, brake assist, central locking, child safety locks, crash sensor, engine check warning and so on.
BMW 7 Series Car Insurance
It is compulsory in India to carry at least a third party car insurance policy while driving. To drive a car without this third party insurance policy is a punishable offence. Getting caught driving without holding this third party policy, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of a maximum of up to 3 months, when caught for the first time, which increases to Rs. 4,000 with up to 3 years imprisonment for the second time.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
There are three different types of car insurance plans:
1. Third Party Cover
The third-party car insurance policy is the most basic cover that is mandatory for every car owner to carry while driving a car. This plan gives coverage for your liabilities which you have to provide to a third party for injuries, death or property damage. The car insurance property damage coverage will provide coverage up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage car insurance is designed to cover your car for damage or loss caused due to an accident or a mishap like fire, riot, theft, and so on. This car insurance plan should be opted for with the compulsory third-party car insurance plan as this cover gives coverage to only your car and not to any third party.
3. Comprehensive Cover
Comprehensive car insurance is a policy that gives coverage for third parties and own damage expenses. This car insurance plan serves legal compliance along with car insurance coverage. Due to the extensive coverage of this comprehensive car insurance plan, it is available at a relatively higher premium than other covers.
How to Buy Insurance for BMW 7 Series from InsuranceDekho?
Here are the steps to purchase a car insurance plan from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car number under the “Get Your Quote” tab. You can also proceed with this process by entering the brand, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, and so on if you don’t know the number of your car.
Step 3: Enter your personal details like your name and mobile number for policy quotes.
Step 4: Compare and opt for an insurance policy quote based on your needs and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the selected insurance policy quote and get the policy document via email.
BMW 7 Series Variants with Insurance Premium Price
BMW 7 Series 740Li DPE Signature2998 cc,Petrol
BMW 7 Series 730Ld DPE Signature2993 cc,Diesel
BMW 7 Series 730Ld DPE2993 cc,Diesel
BMW 7 Series 745Le xDrive2998 cc,Petrol
BMW 7 Series 740Li M Sport2998 cc,Petrol
BMW 7 Series 730Ld M Sport2993 cc,Diesel
BMW 7 Series M 760Li xDrive6592 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Bmw 7 Series Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View BMW 8 Series Insurance Quotes
- View Mercedes-Benz S-Class Insurance Quotes
- View BMW X7 Insurance Quotes
- View Mercedes-Benz GLS Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Sport Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Consumables Add-on to Car Insurance
Learn all about consumables add-on to car insurance.02 July 2022
- What Effects Do Car Modifications Have on Insuranc...
Learn which modifications to your automobile have an impact ...01 July 2022
- Vehicle Insurance Renewal in 5 Simple Tips
Are you thinking of renewing your insurance policy? In 5 sim...01 July 2022
- Is it possible for your GST number to be included ...
Is it possible to include your GST number in your car insura...30 June 2022
- All You Need to Learn About Personal Accident Cove...
Here's all you need to know about the required personal acci...30 June 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
Let’s discuss some tricks on how to get the best deal on you...06 May 2022
- What Effects Can Modifications Have on Your Digit ...
Read this article to discover more about the factors that de...05 May 2022
- What Is The Best Way To Check Your Car Insurance D...
Know how you can check your car insurance details using your...04 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
Bmw 7 Series FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Bmw 7 Series cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Bmw 7 Series cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Bmw 7 Series car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Bmw 7 Series at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Bmw 7 Series cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Bmw 7 Series cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Bmw 7 Series car insurance renewed?
You can get your Bmw 7 Series car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.