What is your car's brand?
Toyota Etios Summary
Toyota Etios is a 5 seater sedan that offers uncompromising performance on the Indian roads. Available in 1 engine option and 1 transmission option, the car offers a maximum power of 88.77bhp@5600rpm and a maximum torque of 132 Nm@3000rpm. The car is equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission and front and rear brakes as disc and drums brakes. Some amazing features of the car include power steering, airbags, engine immobiliser, remote locking, central locking, power windows, etc. that provide the utmost convenience, thereby offering a smooth ride.
Toyota Etios Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, to be able to drive legally on the Indian roads, it is mandatory to have at least a third-party car insurance policy. This cover protects you from expenses incurred due to a third party individual, property, or vehicle. If you are found without the third-party cover, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of a maximum of 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover: The most basic and mandatory cover is the third party car insurance cover. It is an affordable policy that protects you against expenses arising due to a third-party. This policy is mostly preferred by owners of inexpensive and old cars that are cheaper to repair.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover: Standalone own-damage cover offers financial security in case of emergencies thereby offering you peace of mind. It covers you for damages incurred due to your car in case of an accident, theft, etc.
3. Comprehensive Cover: Comprehensive cover offers extensive protection against third party expenses as well as damages incurred due to own car. These include damage caused due to severe weather, fire, natural disasters, theft and vandalism, damages caused due to civil disturbances like riot, etc.
How to Buy Insurance for Toyota Etios from InsuranceDekho?
InsuranceDekho offers reliable car insurance plans from popular insurance companies in India. At the portal, you can buy the most suitable car insurance policy within a few minutes. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho. Then click on the Car tab.
Step 2: Enter the number of your car in the “Get Your Quote” section. You can also enter other details like make, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, registration place, etc. in case you don’t know the number of your car.
Step 3: Enter your Name and Mobile number. After this, you will get suitable car insurance quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Out of the several suitable car insurance quotes displayed, choose the one that suits your requirement the best.
Step 5: Pay the required premium for the shortlisted car insurance policy via a secured payment gateway. You will be sent the policy document on the registered email ID.
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 Diesel TRD Sportivo||Diesel||₹731,445.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 GD SP||Diesel||₹791,552.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 J||Petrol||₹545,826.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 G||Petrol||₹582,591.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 GD||Diesel||₹791,552.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 G Safety||Petrol||₹630,503.00|
|Toyota Etios New||Diesel||NA|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 Petrol TRD Sportivo||Petrol||₹625,322.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 V||Petrol||₹684,378.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 VXD||Diesel||₹839,776.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 VD||Diesel||₹791,552.00|
|Toyota Etios 2010-2012 VX||Petrol||₹732,607.00|
Add-ons For Your Toyota Etios Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Tips To Claim Car Insurance Damage Beyond Repair
This article will provide you with tips on how you can claim...16 May 2021
- How To Do Self-Inspection For Expired Car Insuranc...
This article will give you step-by-step guidelines on self-i...15 May 2021
- What To Do Soon After A Car Accident?
This article will guide you through the basic protocol that ...14 May 2021
- How to Cancel A Car Insurance Policy and Receive A...
This article provides detailed guidelines on cancelling a ca...14 May 2021
- Top Factors That Determine The Premium of Your Car...
This article provides detailed information on factors that a...13 May 2021
- Simple Steps to Renew Your Car Insurance Policy On...
Read this post to learn about simple steps to renew your car...18 March 2021
- Top Secrets About Car Insurance That You Should Kn...
Know top secrets about car insurance that may be unknown to ...23 March 2021
- Benefits of Engine Protection Cover in Car Insuran...
Engine protection is an important add-on cover under a car i...31 March 2021
- Tips to Make Your Car Insurance the Top Deal Ever
Trying to choose the best car insurance plan for you? Here a...24 March 2021
- Ways To Check Whether A Car Insurance Policy is Ge...
Read this post to learn ways to check whether a car insuranc...22 March 2021
Toyota Etios Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Etios?
The car insurance that is best suited for your Etios is one that is well suited to your needs and price point. Some things to look for when choosing a car insurance policy include the terms and conditions, the reputation of the insurance provider and the exclusions of the policy. The easiest way to check these is to purchase car insurance online. With just a few clicks you can compare different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network garages.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Etios’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
The insurance provider will compensate for a shattered windshield only if you have an own damage cover. Own damage covers take care of a variety of situations such as road accidents, vandalism, theft, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind the insurance company will not compensate for the damages if there was any form of illegal driving involved.
Does My Second Hand Etios Need Car Insurance?
Your second hand Etios requires car insurance just like every other car driving on Indian roads. Having third party insurance is compulsory for every car according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. The third-party insurance will take care of third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Etios?
The insurance premium of your Etios is determined mostly by the Insured Declared Value. The IDV of the car is the maximum amount of compensation the insurance provider will pay in case of a mishap. The IDV of a car is determined by the depreciation rate of the car. Hence the newer the car, the higher the IDV, the claim amount and premium amount.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Etios?
To claim insurance for your car, first, file an FIR at the nearest police station. You will need a copy of the document for the claim process. Next, inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you need to provide. Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents to the insurance provider. If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will assess the damage, draw up a report after which your claim will go through a verification process. Once approved you can take your car to a network garage and get the repairs done where the bill will be handled in a cashless manner. However, if your car was stolen or damaged beyond repair the insurance provider will reimburse the IDV of the car after you hand in its keys and documents.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Etios?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward given for claim-free years by the insurance provider. It is cumulative in nature and can go up to 50% in the fifth year. NCB is only available for own damage covers.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Etios?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on cover that can be purchased with an own damage cover to further strengthen the insurance policy. The add-on mitigates the depreciation rate of the car during claim settlement making the amount significantly higher. However, it is only available for cars that are less than five years old and can be used a limited number of times.
How is IDV calculated for My Etios in Car Insurance?
The IDV of a car is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate car from its manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Etios?
To renew your car insurance simply visit the InsuranceDekho website. Select car insurance and a drop-down menu will appear. Select the renewal tab from the option available. On the page that appears, enter the required details. You will need to enter your car’s registration number, fuel type, variant, the previous policy’s expiry date, insurance provider and claim details if any. Also enter your personal details, i.e., name and phone number. Once all the required information has been entered click on ‘Proceed’. The quotes available in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the one that suits your best and any add-ons you require. Lastly, pay for your selected policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.