Top Car Insurance Plans
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Car Insurance||Third Party Car Insurance||Own Damage Car Insurance|
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 J1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 G1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 Petrol TRD Sportivo1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 G Safety1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.5 STD1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.5 G1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.5 DLX1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 V1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.5 GX1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.5 High1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.5 V1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 Diesel TRD Sportivo1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 VX1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios STD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios 1.4 GD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios 1.5 Prem1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.5 VX1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 GD SPDiesel
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 GD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 VD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios DLX1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios 1.4 GXD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios VX Limited Edition1496 cc, Petrol
Toyota Etios 1.4 VD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios High1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios 2010-2012 VXD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios Prem1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios 1.4 VXD1364 cc, Diesel
Toyota Etios VXD Limited Edition1364 cc, Diesel
Calculate Your Toyota Etios Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Toyota Etios Key Specifications
₹6.50 Lakhs onwards
16.78 to 23.59 kmpl
Toyota Etios Summary
Toyota Etios is a 5 seater sedan that offers uncompromising performance on the Indian roads. Available in 1 engine option and 1 transmission option, the car offers a maximum power of 88.77bhp@5600rpm and a maximum torque of 132 Nm@3000rpm. The car is equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission and front and rear brakes as disc and drums brakes. Some amazing features of the car include power steering, airbags, engine immobiliser, remote locking, central locking, power windows, etc. that provide the utmost convenience, thereby offering a smooth ride.
Toyota Etios Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, to be able to drive legally on the Indian roads, it is mandatory to have at least a third-party car insurance policy. This cover protects you from expenses incurred due to a third party individual, property, or vehicle. If you are found without the third-party cover, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of a maximum of 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover: The most basic and mandatory cover is the third party car insurance cover. It is an affordable policy that protects you against expenses arising due to a third-party. This policy is mostly preferred by owners of inexpensive and old cars that are cheaper to repair.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover: Standalone own-damage cover offers financial security in case of emergencies thereby offering you peace of mind. It covers you for damages incurred due to your car in case of an accident, theft, etc.
3. Comprehensive Cover: Comprehensive cover offers extensive protection against third party expenses as well as damages incurred due to own car. These include damage caused due to severe weather, fire, natural disasters, theft and vandalism, damages caused due to civil disturbances like riot, etc.
How to Buy Insurance for Toyota Etios from InsuranceDekho?
InsuranceDekho offers reliable car insurance plans from popular insurance companies in India. At the portal, you can buy the most suitable car insurance policy within a few minutes. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho. Then click on the Car tab.
Step 2: Enter the number of your car in the “Get Your Quote” section. You can also enter other details like make, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, registration place, etc. in case you don’t know the number of your car.
Step 3: Enter your Name and Mobile number. After this, you will get suitable car insurance quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Out of the several suitable car insurance quotes displayed, choose the one that suits your requirement the best.
Step 5: Pay the required premium for the shortlisted car insurance policy via a secured payment gateway. You will be sent the policy document on the registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Toyota Etios Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Price
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Price
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
- View Renault KWID Insurance Price
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
- View Honda City Insurance Price
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Price
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
- View Renault Triber Insurance Price
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023
Toyota Etios Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Etios?
The car insurance that is best suited for your Etios is one that is well suited to your needs and price point. Some things to look for when choosing a car insurance policy include the terms and conditions, the reputation of the insurance provider and the exclusions of the policy. The easiest way to check these is to purchase car insurance online. With just a few clicks you can compare different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network garages.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Etios’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
The insurance provider will compensate for a shattered windshield only if you have an own damage cover. Own damage covers take care of a variety of situations such as road accidents, vandalism, theft, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind the insurance company will not compensate for the damages if there was any form of illegal driving involved.
Does My Second Hand Etios Need Car Insurance?
Your second hand Etios requires car insurance just like every other car driving on Indian roads. Having third party insurance is compulsory for every car according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. The third-party insurance will take care of third party liabilities including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Etios?
The insurance premium of your Etios is determined mostly by the Insured Declared Value. The IDV of the car is the maximum amount of compensation the insurance provider will pay in case of a mishap. The IDV of a car is determined by the depreciation rate of the car. Hence the newer the car, the higher the IDV, the claim amount and premium amount.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Etios?
To claim insurance for your car, first, file an FIR at the nearest police station. You will need a copy of the document for the claim process. Next, inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you need to provide. Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents to the insurance provider. If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will assess the damage, draw up a report after which your claim will go through a verification process. Once approved you can take your car to a network garage and get the repairs done where the bill will be handled in a cashless manner. However, if your car was stolen or damaged beyond repair the insurance provider will reimburse the IDV of the car after you hand in its keys and documents.