What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Tigor Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Tigor Summary
Tata Tigor is a classic sedan that never goes out of fashion. It is one of the most attractive models of Tata with impactful design, comprehensive safety and dynamic performance. Its engine capacity ranges up to 1199 cc which enables it to deliver a mileage of up to 20.3 kmpl on petrol. The car has a seating capacity of 5 people and runs on manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Tigor is available in 6 variants and 5 different colours, which is armed with several safety features such as anti-lock braking system, central locking, power door locks, child safety locks, airbags for driver and passenger, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, anti-theft device and so on.
Tata Tigor Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, you should at least own a third party insurance cover. This is meant to offer compensation for your financial expenses that may incur towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap with your car. To drive without owning this insurance cover is illegal and can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This insurance coverage is compulsory to own in our country. It is the most basic policy of all the car insurance policies. It offers coverage to secure you from the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their injuries, death along with property damages in an accident with your car. The compensation for third party property damage can go up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is an insurance cover that offers compensation for you against any damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a complete insurance package that shields you from the financial liabilities that makes you pay to a third party for damages incurred by their vehicle due to the involvement of your car. In addition to this, it also compensates for the expenses sustained by your own car due to an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Tigor from InsuranceDekho
Visiting the website of InsuranceDekho can get you all the insurance-related solutions for your car. Follow the steps below to buy an insurance cover for your Tata Tigor car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your car in the “get your quote” section. In case you do not have the car number, then you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration location, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose an insurance quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance plan. You will get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Tata Tigor Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Tata Tigor XM||Petrol||₹610,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XMA AMT||Petrol||₹660,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XE||Petrol||₹575,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XZ Plus||Petrol||₹699,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XZ||Petrol||₹650,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XZA Plus AMT||Petrol||₹749,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Tata Tigor Car Insurance
Useful add-on covers to enhance your car insurance coverage.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Kiger Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Tata Tigor Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Superb support staffThe customer support team at InsuranceDekho is very professional. It has professionals with experience and qualification...KotakBy Avinash KapoorOn:4th June, 2020
- Excellent customer supportThe support team at InsuranceDekho is highly professional. It has members with experience and qualification who assisted...NationalBy Avinash DixitOn:3rd June, 2020
- Rapid renewal of policiesUniversal Sompo helped me renew my car insurance plan in just a few minutes through an online process only. I have got i...Universal SompoBy Kedar SharmaOn:26th May, 2020
- Excellent support staffThe support team at United India is very professional. It has members with experience and qualification who assisted me ...United IndiaBy Avinash ChaudharyOn:21st May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- How to Avail an NCB on Your New Car?
Read this post to learn how to avail NCB on your new car.02 March 2021
- Things You Should Know Before Selling Your Car
Planning to sell your car? Here are things that you should k...02 March 2021
- Online and Offline Process to Get Duplicate Car RC...
Uncover online and offline process to get duplicate car RC c...01 March 2021
- How Different are Private and Commercial Car Insur...
Check this post to learn about the differences between insur...01 March 2021
- Why Should You Cancel Your RC After Scrapping Your...
Know why it is better to cancel your RC after scrapping your...28 February 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.