What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Tigor Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Tata Tigor Summary
Tata Tigor is a classic sedan that never goes out of fashion. It is one of the most attractive models of Tata with impactful design, comprehensive safety and dynamic performance. Its engine capacity ranges up to 1199 cc which enables it to deliver a mileage of up to 20.3 kmpl on petrol. The car has a seating capacity of 5 people and runs on manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Tigor is available in 6 variants and 5 different colours, which is armed with several safety features such as anti-lock braking system, central locking, power door locks, child safety locks, airbags for driver and passenger, engine immobilizer, crash sensor, engine check warning, anti-theft device and so on.
Tata Tigor Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, you should at least own a third party insurance cover. This is meant to offer compensation for your financial expenses that may incur towards a third party due to an accident or a mishap with your car. To drive without owning this insurance cover is illegal and can get you penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Cover
This insurance coverage is compulsory to own in our country. It is the most basic policy of all the car insurance policies. It offers coverage to secure you from the financial liabilities that you may incur towards a third party for their injuries, death along with property damages in an accident with your car. The compensation for third party property damage can go up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
It is an insurance cover that offers compensation for you against any damage or loss incurred by your car in an accident or a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a complete insurance package that shields you from the financial liabilities that makes you pay to a third party for damages incurred by their vehicle due to the involvement of your car. In addition to this, it also compensates for the expenses sustained by your own car due to an accident or any unfortunate incident.
How to Buy Insurance for Tata Tigor from InsuranceDekho
Visiting the website of InsuranceDekho can get you all the insurance-related solutions for your car. Follow the steps below to buy an insurance cover for your Tata Tigor car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Fill the number of your car in the “get your quote” section. In case you do not have the car number, then you can also enter details like car brand, car model, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration location, etc., to move ahead.
Step 3: Fill your name and mobile number to get the insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose an insurance quote as per your budget and requirements
Step 5: Pay for the chosen insurance plan. You will get the policy document directly in your inbox.
Tata Tigor Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Tata Tigor XM||Petrol||₹610,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XMA AMT||Petrol||₹660,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XE||Petrol||₹575,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XZ Plus||Petrol||₹699,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XZ||Petrol||₹650,000.00|
|Tata Tigor XZA Plus AMT||Petrol||₹749,000.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Tata Tigor Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Superb support staffThe customer support team at InsuranceDekho is very professional. It has professionals with experience and qualification...KotakBy Avinash KapoorOn:4th June, 2020
- Excellent customer supportThe support team at InsuranceDekho is highly professional. It has members with experience and qualification who assisted...NationalBy Avinash DixitOn:3rd June, 2020
- Rapid renewal of policiesUniversal Sompo helped me renew my car insurance plan in just a few minutes through an online process only. I have got i...Universal SompoBy Kedar SharmaOn:26th May, 2020
- Excellent support staffThe support team at United India is very professional. It has members with experience and qualification who assisted me ...United IndiaBy Avinash ChaudharyOn:21st May, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Fancy Font Number Plate Could Invite Heavy Fines f...
Want to get a customized number plate for your new car? Read...02 December 2020
- What is Depreciation Shield in Car Insurance?
What is a depreciation shield? How does it help? Should you ...02 December 2020
- Things to put into a car emergency kit
Every car should ideally have an emergency kit. But what sho...01 December 2020
- What to do if your car breaks down on a busy highw...
What do you need to do if a car breaks down on a highway? Re...01 December 2020
- Things to Do in Case Car Catches Fire
Car fires spread fast and require you to respond quickly. Re...30 November 2020
- Know Which Are the Best Car Insurance Companies in...
Here is a list of the best car insurers in terms of claim se...20 September 2019
- How to Claim Car Insurance After Meeting an Accide...
Browse step by step experts guide on how to make a car insur...23 December 2019
- Which Insurance Company Provides the Cheapest Car ...
Here is a list of car insurance plans available at reasonabl...24 September 2019
- Is Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver Compul...
Every car owner in India is mandatorily required to have a p...09 December 2019
- Things to Know About Multi Year Car Insurance Poli...
There are multiple benefits of a multi year car insurance po...09 January 2020
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License Number : 588. Direct Broker (Life and General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.