Bangalore Regional Transport Office (Bangalore RTO)
When you see a vehicle on roads in Bangalore, you would often notice the number plate too which consists of the RTO code of the area followed by the registration number in numerical format. The code is nothing but the code of the Regional Transport Authority at which the vehicle is registered. Every city including Bangalore has a RTO which functions as per the guidelines of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Apart from issuing driving licenses and offering vehicle registration services, the Bangalore RTO is also responsible for collection of taxes, issuing permits, road safety measures, undertaking measures to control pollution, etc.
In every city of India there are many RTO offices which maintain a database of drivers and vehicles in the city. You can easily find a RTO office in your nearby location.
Bangalore has 15 RTOs which are KA01, KA03, KA02, KA50, KA41, KA04, KA10, KA05, KA51, KA53, KA57, KA52, KA59, KA60, KA61.
List of RTO Office in Bangalore
Car Insurance for Popular Car Models
Car Insurance Add-ons
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Alto K10 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Kiger Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV700 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance News
- Can Someone Else Make A Claim On My Car Insurance?
Read the article to know whether someone else can put a clai...05 December 2022
- Can I Have Multiple Car Insurance Policies?
One must purchase car insurance coverage to protect your mon...02 December 2022
- Is Tree Falling On Car Covered By Insurance?
Will you be compensated by your car insurance provider if a ...21 November 2022
- Do Sports Cars Cost Higher Insurance Premium?
Know more about sports car insurance having high premiums.18 November 2022
- How To Check Car Insurance Validity Online?
You can find information such as the accident vehicle's hist...17 October 2022
- Is It Compulsory To Buy Insurance From Car Dealer...
When purchasing an insurance coverage, it's common to have s...18 October 2022
- Is animal attack covered under car insurance?
Animals might be difficult to avoid since they can suddenly ...10 November 2022
- How Much Does A Claim Affect Car Insurance?
How does making a car insurance claim affects the premium fo...03 November 2022
Car Insurance Companies Reviews & Ratings
Good support for policy renewal by Loknath. He patiently explained all the queries and pros and cons of each p...
Very good experience
Very very good... easy and well explained. All conditions are clear and well explained. Very good experience...