Calculate Your Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Swift Car Insurance Summary
Maruti Swift is a popular hatchback in India since its launch. This comfortable and spacious 5-seater features a boot space of 268 litres and claims to give a mileage of 19.74 kmpl on the city roads. Maruti Swift is available in 13 variants and 6 different colours namely Pearl Arctic White, Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Solid Fire Red, Prime Lucent Orange and Midnight Blue. Besides good looks, Maruti Swift is loaded with features like power steering, power windows front, anti-lock braking system, driver airbag, passenger airbag, automatic climate control, and fog lights.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Car Insurance
In order to drive a car in India, each car owner is mandatorily required to have at least a third party car insurance cover. A third party cover is an insurance plan which insures you against the third party liabilities which may fall on you after an accident involving your car. Driving a car without a valid insurance cover is a punishable offence in the country and attracts a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This plan insures you only against liabilities which you may incur towards a third party after an accident of your car. This involves bodily injuries, death as well as property damage (up to Rs. 7.5 lakh) of a third party.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan covers only the own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap like a road accident, natural/man-made calamity, fire, theft, etc.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan covers both third party liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by your car in an unfortunate event.
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift via InsuranceDekho
You can easily and instantly buy a car insurance policy for your Maruti Swift at InsuranceDekho by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: If you know your car number enter that. In case you do not know your car number, proceed by selecting the brand, model, variant and fuel type of your car.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Quotes will get displayed to you.
Step 4: Select the car insurance plan which suits you the best and make the payment. The policy document will be sent to you at your registered email ID.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The cashless car insurance process makes your Maruti Suzuki Swift car get repaired without making any payment at a network garage as under this process the insurer is liable to settle the expense of the repair of your car. Here is the cashless claim process for your Swift car:
- Inform your insurance company just about the accident by reaching out to their customer care team or by visiting their official website or through their mobile app, if available.
- Share all events of the incident in detail to the police and lodge an FIR, especially in case of accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Click photos of damages sustained by your car, bodily injuries suffered by you or any passenger, etc., after the accident to hold as evidence during the claim settlement.
- Search a network garage nearby and pull your car there for repair. If your car is unable to be moved due to damage, you can also contact your insurer to arrange towing facilities.
- Once your car reaches the garage, your insurance company will send a surveyor to survey your car’s damages and assess their extent. He may also require you to show him all the valid documents like policy copy, car registration certificate, driving license, FIR, etc.
- The surveyor will estimate the claim amount and prepare a claim report and send it to your insurer. Based on the surveyor's report, your insurer will approve or reject your claim.
- If your insurance company gives approval, the network garage will start repairing your car and after the repair, your insurer will settle the repair bills directly with the garage.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The reimbursement car insurance claim process will make your insurer reimburse your repair amount after the repair based on the bill submitted by you and your car insurance policy coverage. Below is the reimbursement claim process for your Swift car:
- Inform your insurance company about the incident promptly and register your claim.
- Take your insured car to any garage of your choice to get it repaired.
- A surveyor will be sent by your insurer to access the level of damages.
- A claim report will be prepared and submitted by the surveyor to your insurer.
- The garage will repair your car and generate the bill which you will have to pay.
- Submit the original bills of repair to your insurance company with a claim form.
- The insurer will examine repair bills and claim form and reimburse the cost of repair.
Maruti Swift Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Swift 1.2 DLX||Petrol||₹454,000.00|
|Maruti Swift 1.3 DLX||Diesel||₹576,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VDI||Diesel||₹745,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZDI Plus||Diesel||₹884,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT DDiS ZDI||Diesel||₹750,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹802,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VXI||Petrol||₹666,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI BSIV||Petrol||₹707,982.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT DDiS VDI||Diesel||₹675,000.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS VDI||Diesel||₹625,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI||Petrol||₹725,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VVT ZXI||Petrol||₹625,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VVT VXI||Petrol||₹575,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VXI BSIV||Petrol||₹645,982.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS ZDI Plus||Diesel||₹800,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI Plus BSIV||Petrol||₹784,870.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZDI||Diesel||₹804,000.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS LDI||Diesel||₹600,000.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS ZDI||Diesel||₹700,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LDI||Diesel||₹599,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LDI Optional||Diesel||₹620,088.00|
|Maruti Swift New||Diesel||NA|
|Maruti Swift LDI BSIV||Diesel||₹596,555.00|
|Maruti Swift LDI SP Limited Edition||Diesel||₹631,552.00|
|Maruti Swift Range Extendor||Electric(Battery)||₹616,941.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI||Petrol||₹519,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI Optional-O||Petrol||₹497,102.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI Option||Petrol||₹480,553.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI 2018||Petrol||₹499,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI BSIV||Petrol||₹514,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI Option SP Limited Edition||Petrol||₹511,923.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Deca||Diesel||₹640,730.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI||Diesel||₹698,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Windsong Limited edition||Diesel||₹700,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT ZXI||Petrol||₹625,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Glory Limited Edition||Petrol||₹536,255.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI BSIV||Petrol||₹614,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI Plus BSIV||Petrol||₹740,982.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI 2018||Petrol||₹660,982.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI BSIV||Petrol||₹673,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT VXI||Petrol||₹525,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZDI||Diesel||₹757,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZDI Plus||Diesel||₹838,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹758,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI BSIV||Diesel||₹644,403.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT LXI||Petrol||₹500,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Optional||Petrol||₹573,727.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Optional||Diesel||₹660,421.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Windsong Limited edition||Petrol||₹520,470.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Glory Limited Edition||Diesel||₹632,793.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI 2018||Petrol||₹598,370.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Deca||Petrol||₹545,748.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹750,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI||Petrol||₹619,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI||Petrol||₹678,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZDi BSIV||Diesel||₹743,958.00|
Add-ons For Your Maruti Swift Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ignis Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Alcazar Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Maruti Swift Car Insurance User Reviews103 Reviews
- Insurance means InsuranceDekhoSeamless online experience and wonderful customer service team. Provide instant solutions to all your queries and more t...Reliance General InsuranceBy Nitin KumarOn:2nd April, 2021
- Wonderfully swift experienceGreat interface, ready information, easy payment and super efficient. Gave me choice of insurers which was delightful. C...Iffco TokioBy SAMEER S BHAGWATOn:27th March, 2021
- Smooth experienceVery smooth experience. I was able to get quotes as per my requirement and the process was a cakewalk. Quotes were also ...DigitBy AMIT JAINOn:7th March, 2021
- ExcellentVery good portal for a beginner in comparison to other insurance sites. It was really a good experience. I hope a remind...Acko General InsuranceBy B K GOPIVALLABHAOn:6th March, 2021
- ExcellentThanks for helping me to select the best and cheapest policy. They are wonderful people who described me the various pol...Raheja Qbe GeneralBy SUJIT KUMAR GHOSHOn:6th February, 2021
- Expert suggestionsWhile I was trying to get a suitable car insurance policy for my Maruti Swift, I received some useful suggestions from t...New IndiaBy Timir Biswas On:31st December, 2020
- Fast processI am satisfied with InsuranceDekho team and given them 5 stars. The complete process of comparing quotes and finalising ...Reliance General InsuranceBy Suma MenonOn:22nd December, 2020
- Dedicated helpdeskThe help desk of InsuranceDekho is always on their toes to help the customers. I wanted to learn whether Universal Sompo...Universal SompoBy Ishan Bhatnagar On:22nd December, 2020
- Active chatI availed the chat option on the Insurancedekho website and I was impressed. I received an instant response to my querie...Future GeneraliBy Soma GhoshOn:18th November, 2020
- Commendable transparencyI got prompt service from InsuranceDekho when I needed to renew my New India car insurance policy for Maruti Swift. I wa...New IndiaBy Sneha DharOn:27th October, 2020
Car Insurance News
- What is the United India Car Insurance Claim Proce...
Read this article to understand how you can claim your car i...23 June 2021
- Process To Claim Car Insurance At Navi General Ins...
Navi Car Insurance offers an online service to settle claims...23 June 2021
- Why Should You Opt For Universal Sompo Car Insuran...
Universal Sompo is a leading firm that provides affordable a...22 June 2021
- Parameters To Consider While Purchasing Car Insura...
This article will provide you with the top 6 key points that...22 June 2021
- Significant Features And Benefits of SBI Car Insur...
Read this article to find out significant features and benef...21 June 2021
- How To Apply For Driving License In India?
Want to apply for driving license? Read more to know about h...04 May 2021
- Everything About Loss Of Personal Belongings Add-O...
Read more to know everything about loss of personal belongin...03 May 2021
- 5 Best Car Insurance Companies In India In 2021
This article consists of top 5 car insurance companies in In...31 May 2021
- Difference Between Private and Commercial Car Insu...
Read along to know the difference between private and commer...09 May 2021
- Guide To Clear Misconceptions About Car Insurance
Here is the guide to clear misconceptions about car insuranc...29 April 2021
Maruti Swift Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Maruti Suzuki Swift?
The car insurance policy that is best suited for you and your swift depends entirely on your needs. The easiest way to find a policy that fits your requirements is by doing it online. With just a few clicks you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make a choice.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Swift’s Windshield If it is Shattered in an Accident?
The insurance provider will cover the cost of your shattered windshield if you have an own-damage cover, either as a standalone cover or as part of a comprehensive plan. Make sure to file the claim for the incident as soon as possible and definitely before the stipulated period to avoid claim rejection.
Does My Second Hand Swift Require Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads including second hand ones are required to have at least a third party insurance policy. When you purchase a second hand car make sure to transfer the policy to your name along with the essential documents. If caught without one you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Price of the Swift?
The biggest factor that determines the premium amount of your Swift’s insurance is the Insured Declared Value. This is the maximum amount the insurance provider will compensate in case of a mishap. It is determined by the manufacturer’s selling price and the age of the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for my Swift?
To file for an insurance claim. First, file an FIR at your nearest police station. Next, inform the insurance provider of the situation. They will tell you exactly what documents you will require depending on the incident. Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents. The insurance provider will schedule a visit for the surveyor who will analyse the damage. The claim amount will be fixed according to his/her report. Once the claim has been approved you can take the car to a network garage and they will take care of the repairs and the cost will be handled in a cashless manner by the insurance provider.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Swift?
The No Claim Bonus is a reward provided by the insurance company for a claim-free year to the customer. It is available with an own damage cover and is cumulative in nature which ranges from 20% to 50%.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in car Insurance for My Swift?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on that can be purchased with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive cover. It negates the depreciation rate when an insurance provider calculates the claim amount. The add-on is available for cars that are less than five years old.
How is IDV Calculated for My Swift’s Car Insurance?
The Insured Declared Value is calculated by deducting the depreciation rate according to the car’s age from its manufacturer’s selling price.
How to Renew the Car Insurance Policy for My Swift?
To renew your car insurance policy online visit our website InsuranceDekho. Select the car insurance tab and renewal from the drop-down menu. Enter your car’s registration number. In case, you do not have the number with you you can also enter its make model and year of registration. Select the fuel type and variant to proceed. Next, provide your personal details, the expiry date of your previous policy, name of the insurance provider and claim details if any. Once this is done, the quotes available in your category will be available on the screen. Choose the policy and add-ons that fit your requirements and make the payment. The policy document will be sent to your registered email ID as soon as possible.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.