Which car do you drive?
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Suzuki Swift Summary
Maruti Swift is a popular hatchback in India since its launch. This comfortable and spacious 5-seater features a boot space of 268 litres and claims to give a mileage of 19.74 kmpl on the city roads. Maruti Swift is available in 13 variants and 6 different colours namely Pearl Arctic White, Silky silver, Magma Grey, Solid Fire Red, Prime Lucent Orange and Midnight Blue. Besides good looks, Maruti Swift is loaded with features like power steering, power windows front, anti-lock braking system, driver airbag, passenger airbag, automatic climate control, and fog lights.
Maruti Swift Car Insurance
In order to drive a car in India, each car owner is mandatorily required to have at least a third party car insurance cover. A third party cover is an insurance plan which insures you against the third party liabilities which may fall on you after an accident involving your car. Driving a car without a valid insurance cover is a punishable offence in the country and attracts a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
This plan insures you only against liabilities which you may incur towards a third party after an accident of your car. This involves bodily injuries, death as well as property damage (up to Rs. 7.5 lakh) of a third party.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan covers only the own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap like road accident, natural/man-made calamity, fire, theft, etc.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan covers both third party liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by your car in any unfortunate event.
How to buy Insurance for Maruti Swift via InsuranceDekho
You can easily and instantly buy a car insurance policy for your Maruti Swift at InsuranceDekho by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho’s website.
Step 2: If you know your car number enter that. In case you do not know your car number, proceed by selecting the brand, model, variant and fuel type of your car.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number. Quotes will get displayed to you.
Step 4: Select the car insurance plan which suits you the best and make the payment. The policy document will be sent to you at your registered email id.
Maruti Swift Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Swift 1.2 DLX||Petrol||₹454,000.00|
|Maruti Swift 1.3 DLX||Diesel||₹576,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VXI||Petrol||₹666,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI BSIV||Petrol||₹707,982.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹802,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT DDiS VDI||Diesel||₹675,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VVT ZXI||Petrol||₹625,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI||Petrol||₹725,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT DDiS ZDI||Diesel||₹750,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZDI Plus||Diesel||₹884,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZDI||Diesel||₹804,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VVT VXI||Petrol||₹575,000.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VXI BSIV||Petrol||₹645,982.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT ZXI Plus BSIV||Petrol||₹784,870.00|
|Maruti Swift AMT VDI||Diesel||₹745,000.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS VDI||Diesel||₹625,000.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS ZDI Plus||Diesel||₹800,000.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS LDI||Diesel||₹600,000.00|
|Maruti Swift DDiS ZDI||Diesel||₹700,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LDI||Diesel||₹599,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LDI Optional||Diesel||₹620,088.00|
|Maruti Swift LDI BSIV||Diesel||₹596,555.00|
|Maruti Swift LDI SP Limited Edition||Diesel||₹631,552.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI||Petrol||₹519,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI Option SP Limited Edition||Petrol||₹511,923.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI BSIV||Petrol||₹514,000.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI Option||Petrol||₹480,553.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI Optional-O||Petrol||₹497,102.00|
|Maruti Swift LXI 2018||Petrol||₹499,000.00|
|Maruti Swift New||Diesel||NA|
|Maruti Swift Range Extendor||Electric(Battery)||₹616,941.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI||Diesel||₹698,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Deca||Diesel||₹640,730.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT ZXI||Petrol||₹625,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI BSIV||Diesel||₹644,403.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹750,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Optional||Diesel||₹660,421.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI||Petrol||₹619,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Glory Limited Edition||Diesel||₹632,793.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Deca||Petrol||₹545,748.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI 2018||Petrol||₹598,370.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT LXI||Petrol||₹500,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZDI||Diesel||₹757,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Optional||Petrol||₹573,727.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Windsong Limited edition||Petrol||₹520,470.00|
|Maruti Swift VDI Windsong Limited edition||Diesel||₹700,000.00|
|Maruti Swift VVT VXI||Petrol||₹525,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZDI Plus||Diesel||₹838,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI 2018||Petrol||₹660,982.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI Plus BSIV||Petrol||₹740,982.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI Glory Limited Edition||Petrol||₹536,255.00|
|Maruti Swift VXI BSIV||Petrol||₹614,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹758,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI BSIV||Petrol||₹673,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZXI||Petrol||₹678,000.00|
|Maruti Swift ZDi BSIV||Diesel||₹743,958.00|
Add-ons For Your Maruti Swift Car Insurance
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is by default not covered under either a comprehensive or a standalone own-damage car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due water-logging or oil leakage, your insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for the add-on known as Engine Cover, you can get your car's engine insured by the insurer for damages incurred due to water ingression as well as leakage of lubricants. Engine Cover is one of the most popular car insurance add-ons and is available against the payment of a nominal premium.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss. In case of total constructive loss (more than 70% of damage) or theft of your car, an insurance company pays the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car as compensation. However, this IDV is lesser than the actual amount paid by you at the time of purchasing your car. When you opt for the add-on called Return To Invoice Cover with your car insurance policy, the insurance company pays the total ex-showroom price of your car plus the taxes and registration charges incurred at the time of purchase, as the claim amount in case of total loss.
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi Q8 Insurance Quotes →
Maruti Swift Car Insurance User Reviews18 Reviews
- I bought a new Maruti Suzuki Swift car last month and was looking for a reliable car insurance policy. I bought HDFC ERGO’s policy from InsuranceDekho and found their buying process very simple.Armaan BasuHdfc Ergo9th July, 2020
- The team at InsuranceDekho helped me buy ICICI Lombard car insurance policy for my Maruti Suzuki Swift car. The policy is an affordable one and I really liked its benefits.Amit Khurana Icici Lombard29th June, 2020
- The website of InsuranceDekho has a really easy interface. I was able to purchase a Universal Sompo car insurance policy for my Maruti Suzuki Swift car from them without any help.Kritika GuptaUniversal Sompo25th June, 2020
- There are many garages where I can take services for my Maruti Suzuki Swift car under Liberty General insurance policy that I purchased from InsuranceDekho. I like it!Namrita PurohitLiberty22nd June, 2020
- Happy with overall and in time support of InsuranceDekho team.MAYURESH VASANTHRAO JOSHIMaruti Swift, PuneEdelweiss General Insurance4th June, 2020
- The online system of InsuranceDekho is excellent. It helped me a lot in finding the answers to my queries related to Tata AIG plan for my Maruti Swift car.Dipti SinghTata Aig2nd June, 2020
- I am owning a car insurance policy of Bajaj Allianz to insure my Maruti Swift car. I bought it from InsuranceDekho, where I required no paperwork to initiate any insurance process.Kashish MishraBajaj Allianz1st June, 2020
- Thank you insurance Dekho. I'm very happy as it works very fast.Easy accessible, just 5minutes to complete verification and got renewal. Thank you.DILIP KUMAR SINHAMaruti Swift 2004-2011, New DelhiReliance General Insurance30th May, 2020
- I found different add-ons of Cholamandalam available at the InsuranceDekho platform. These add-on covers helped me enhance my coverage for my Maruti Suzuki Swift car.Deepak KumarCholamandalam28th May, 2020
- Process was very smooth. I got nice quotes.Jasween MalikMaruti Swift 2011-2014, Navi MumbaiShriram General Insurance15th May, 2020
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Maruti Swift FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Maruti Swift cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Maruti Swift cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Maruti Swift car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Maruti Swift at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Maruti Swift cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Maruti Swift cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Maruti Swift car insurance renewed?
You can get your Maruti Swift car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -firstname.lastname@example.org.