Maruti Swift Dzire Insurance
Calculate Your Maruti Swift Dzire Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Key Specifications
₹5.50 Lakhs onwards
17.4 to 23.4 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Summary
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is one of the company’s top-selling models. The subcompact sedan comes with a seating capacity for 5 people and is loaded with safety features including anti-lock braking system, child-safety locks, anti-theft alarm and anti-theft device. With a spacious interior, good looks and good performance, Maruti Suzuki Dzire is quite popular among Indian buyers.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance
Just like any other car, buying a Maruti Suzuki Dzire also brings the compulsion to have an insurance cover for it. This is because as per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car must be insured with at least third party car insurance in order to avoid legal consequences.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
It is the most basic and mandatory car insurance plan. It shields you against the third party liabilities such as bodily injuries,death or property damage of a third party which may arise due to a mishap involving your car.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan insures you against the own damages incurred by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
As the name suggests, this plan is a comprehensive cover. It is a bundled cover which insures you against both third party liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by your car in case of a mishap.
How to buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car number. If you do not have your car number, you can proceed by selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get quotes.
Step 4: Compare and select the plan which best suits your requirements and make the payment. You are done. You will get your policy document in your inbox.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The process of cashless car insurance makes your car gets repaired without any cost after an accident at a network garage. Under this process, the insurer tends to settle your car repair expenses. The following are the steps to get cashless car insurance claim for your Dzire car:
- Apprise your insurance company promptly after an accident or a mishap by contacting your insurer’s support team or visiting their official website or through a mobile app, if available.
- Give detailed information to the police about the incident and register an FIR, especially for cases like accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Try to click a few pictures of your car’s damages, your bodily injuries, and so on, after the collision or mishap to save them as proof during car insurance claim settlement.
- Pull your damaged car to the nearest network garage to get a cashless repair. You can connect with your insurer as well to arrange towing facility if your car could not move.
- Once your car reaches the garage, the insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages incurred by your car. You will have to show some relevant documents such as policy copy, car registration certificate, driving license, FIR, and so on, to the surveyor.
- Based on the extent of damages, the surveyor will prepare and submit a claim report which holds the estimated claim amount. On the basis of the surveyor's report and documents submitted by you, the insurance company will accept or decline your claim request.
- If your insurer accepts your claim request, the network garage will begin to repair your car. After the completion of the repair, your insurance company will pay your repair bills directly to the garage.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The process of reimbursement car insurance claim makes you pay for your car repair bills initially after the accident or mishap but reimburses it later after the verification of bill and documents. The following are the steps to get reimbursement car insurance claim for your Dzire car:
- Inform your insurance company about your accident and register your claim.
- Take your insured car to any non-network garage of your choice for repair.
- Your insurance company will send a surveyor to the garage to access the damages.
- A claim estimate report will be prepared and submitted to your insurer by the surveyor.
- The garage repairs your damaged car and you will have to pay the generated repair bill.
- Submit the original bills of repair and relevant documents to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will inspect your bills and claim form and reimburse the expense of your repair.
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDIX Limited Edition1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDI1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI Option1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire LXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Regal1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VDI1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXi AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZDI1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire VXI AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire VXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus AT1197 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Maruti Swift Dzire Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
Maruti Alto Insurance PriceView Maruti Alto Insurance Price
Maruti Baleno Insurance PriceView Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
Maruti Wagon R Insurance PriceView Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
Hyundai i10 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
Hyundai i20 Insurance PriceView Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
Hyundai Santro Insurance PriceView Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
Maruti Celerio Insurance PriceView Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
Volkswagen Polo Insurance PriceView Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
Renault KWID Insurance PriceView Renault KWID Insurance Price
Honda Amaze Insurance PriceView Honda Amaze Insurance Price
Maruti Ciaz Insurance PriceView Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
Hyundai Verna Insurance PriceView Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
Honda City Insurance PriceView Honda City Insurance Price
Skoda Rapid Insurance PriceView Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
Hyundai Aura Insurance PriceView Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
Tata Tigor Insurance PriceView Tata Tigor Insurance Price
Ford Aspire Insurance PriceView Ford Aspire Insurance Price
Hyundai Xcent Insurance PriceView Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance PriceView Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
Hyundai Creta Insurance PriceView Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
Mahindra Bolero Insurance PriceView Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
Tata Nexon Insurance PriceView Tata Nexon Insurance Price
Ford Ecosport Insurance PriceView Ford Ecosport Insurance Price
Mahindra Scorpio Insurance PriceView Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
Mahindra XUV500 Insurance PriceView Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
Hyundai Venue Insurance PriceView Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
Mahindra Thar Insurance PriceView Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
Toyota Fortuner Insurance PriceView Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
Maruti Omni Insurance PriceView Maruti Omni Insurance Price
Maruti Eeco Insurance PriceView Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance PriceView Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
Maruti Ertiga Insurance PriceView Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
Honda Mobilio Insurance PriceView Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
Renault Triber Insurance PriceView Renault Triber Insurance Price
Maruti XL6 Insurance PriceView Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance PriceView Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
Datsun GO Plus Insurance PriceView Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
Toyota Vellfire Insurance PriceView Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance For Popular Maruti Cars
Car Insurance News
Which Car Insurance is Best in India: Comprehensiv...
Wondering which car insurance is better third-party or compr...09 May 2023
How to Buy Car Insurance Online?
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement in India. It is qui...08 May 2023
How to Search Vehicle Owner Details by Number Plat...
Read on to understand how to search vehicle owner details by...05 May 2023
Car driving tips for beginners
listed below are some of the car driving tips for beginners.03 May 2023
Traffic Rules and Fines in West Bengal
Read on to understand all about the traffic rules that you n...26 April 2023
InsuranceDekho7551196989(Mon to Sun 10 AM to 7 PM)
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Maruti Suzuki Dzire?
The best car insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire depends entirely on your needs and price point. However, it is advisable for every car owner to have the most coverage to be protected in case of a mishap. The easiest way to do this is to purchase a comprehensive insurance plan that covers the cost of both own-damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium. The best way to find a good deal is to check online, that way you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network garages to make a decision.
Will Car Insurance Pay for My Dzire’s Windshield if it is Shattered in an Accident?
Car insurance will pay for the cost of the windshield in case it is shattered in a mishap only if you have an own-damage cover, either standalone or as part of a comprehensive plan. Additionally, keep in mind that if the damage was caused due to some form of illegal driving then the cost will not be compensated. Also, remember to file for an insurance claim as soon as possible or the insurance provider can reject your claim for the delay.
Does My Second Hand Dzire Require Car Insurance?
Every car driving on Indian roads is expected to have at least a third party insurance policy. Without it, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. This applies to second hand cars as well. Keep in mind, after you purchase your second hand car, the insurance document has to also be transferred to your name along with the other essential documents.
What Factors Affect My Dzire Car Insurance Price?
The car insurance premium amount is dependent on the IDV of your Dzire. The IDV is dependent on the car’s age and depreciation rate. The older the car, the lower the IDV due to depreciation rate and lower the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Dzire?
To file an insurance claim for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire follow the given steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR in case there was a road accident, theft or vandalism at your nearest police station. You will need a copy of the document for the claim process.
- Step 2: Contact the insurance provider. Inform them about the situation and they will tell you what documents you will need to submit. The documents required vary depending on your situation and the insurance provider’s specifications.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents to the insurance provider along with the claim form duly filled.
- Step 4: The insurance provider will schedule a visit of the surveyor who will come to analyse the damage to your vehicle. After he/she has made the analysis they will submit a report that will decide your claim amount.
- Step 5: You can take your car to a network garage where the repair will be done and reimbursed in a cashless manner or take your car to a workshop of your choice and get the reimbursement after submitting the original invoice.