What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Summary
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is one of the company’s top-selling models. The subcompact sedan comes with a seating capacity for 5 people and is loaded with safety features including anti-lock braking system, child-safety locks, anti-theft alarm and anti-theft device. With a spacious interior, good looks and good performance, Maruti Suzuki Dzire is quite popular among Indian buyers.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance
Just like any other car, buying a Maruti Suzuki Dzire also brings the compulsion to have an insurance cover for it. This is because as per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car must be insured with at least third party car insurance in order to avoid legal consequences.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
It is the most basic and mandatory car insurance plan. It shields you against the third party liabilities such as bodily injuries,death or property damage of a third party which may arise due to a mishap involving your car.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan insures you against the own damages incurred by your car in a mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover
As the name suggests, this plan is a comprehensive cover. It is a bundled cover which insures you against both third party liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by your car in case of a mishap.
How to buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire via InsuranceDekho
Buying car insurance at InsuranceDekho is a quick and easy process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get an insurance plan for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Enter your car number. If you do not have your car number, you can proceed by selecting your car’s brand, model, variant and fuel type.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number and get quotes.
Step 4: Compare and select the plan which best suits your requirements and make the payment. You are done. You will get your policy document in your inbox.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance Claim Process
Cashless Car Insurance Process
The process of cashless car insurance makes your car gets repaired without any cost after an accident at a network garage. Under this process, the insurer tends to settle your car repair expenses. The following are the steps to get cashless car insurance claim for your Dzire car:
- Apprise your insurance company promptly after an accident or a mishap by contacting your insurer’s support team or visiting their official website or through a mobile app, if available.
- Give detailed information to the police about the incident and register an FIR, especially for cases like accident, fire, theft, and so on.
- Try to click a few pictures of your car’s damages, your bodily injuries, and so on, after the collision or mishap to save them as proof during car insurance claim settlement.
- Pull your damaged car to the nearest network garage to get a cashless repair. You can connect with your insurer as well to arrange towing facility if your car could not move.
- Once your car reaches the garage, the insurance company will send a surveyor to assess the extent of damages incurred by your car. You will have to show some relevant documents such as policy copy, car registration certificate, driving license, FIR, and so on, to the surveyor.
- Based on the extent of damages, the surveyor will prepare and submit a claim report which holds the estimated claim amount. On the basis of the surveyor's report and documents submitted by you, the insurance company will accept or decline your claim request.
- If your insurer accepts your claim request, the network garage will begin to repair your car. After the completion of the repair, your insurance company will pay your repair bills directly to the garage.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
The process of reimbursement car insurance claim makes you pay for your car repair bills initially after the accident or mishap but reimburses it later after the verification of bill and documents. The following are the steps to get reimbursement car insurance claim for your Dzire car:
- Inform your insurance company about your accident and register your claim.
- Take your insured car to any non-network garage of your choice for repair.
- Your insurance company will send a surveyor to the garage to access the damages.
- A claim estimate report will be prepared and submitted to your insurer by the surveyor.
- The garage repairs your damaged car and you will have to pay the generated repair bill.
- Submit the original bills of repair and relevant documents to your insurer with a claim form.
- Your insurer will inspect your bills and claim form and reimburse the expense of your repair.
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDI||Diesel||₹599,523.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDIX Limited Edition||Diesel||₹686,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI Option||Petrol||₹502,672.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire LXI||Petrol||₹589,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI||Petrol||₹502,672.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VDI||Diesel||₹675,078.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXI||Petrol||₹563,794.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Regal||Petrol||₹549,703.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI||Petrol||₹748,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI AT||Petrol||₹800,500.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus||Petrol||₹828,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZDI||Diesel||₹758,918.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire VXI||Petrol||₹679,000.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire VXI AT||Petrol||₹731,500.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus AT||Petrol||₹880,500.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXi AT||Petrol||₹656,984.00|
|Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZXI||Petrol||₹654,441.00|
Add-ons For Your Maruti Swift Dzire Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Lamborghini Urus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View BMW X4 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance News
- How To Take Care Of Your Car In Summers?
This article mentions tips about taking care of your car dur...11 April 2021
- Latest Rules And Fines For Cars In Case of Traffic...
This article mentions the latest rules and fines for traffic...11 April 2021
- Reasons To Cancel RC After Scrapping An Insured Ca...
This article mentions the reasons behind cancelling the regi...10 April 2021
- Important Document Required For Car Insurance Clai...
This article mentions the important documents required for f...10 April 2021
- Steps To Make A Car Insurance Claim After An Accid...
This article mentions the step by which an individual can fi...09 April 2021
- Top Secrets About Car Insurance That You Should Kn...
Know top secrets about car insurance that may be unknown to ...23 March 2021
- Benefits of Engine Protection Cover in Car Insuran...
Engine protection is an important add-on cover under a car i...31 March 2021
- Simple Steps to Renew Your Car Insurance Policy On...
Read this post to learn about simple steps to renew your car...18 March 2021
- Tips to Make Your Car Insurance the Top Deal Ever
Trying to choose the best car insurance plan for you? Here a...24 March 2021
- How to Switch A Car Insurance Company?
Here is the complete guide as to how to switch a car insuran...28 March 2021
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Maruti Suzuki Dzire?
The best car insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire depends entirely on your needs and price point. However, it is advisable for every car owner to have the most coverage to be protected in case of a mishap. The easiest way to do this is to purchase a comprehensive insurance plan that covers the cost of both own-damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium. The best way to find a good deal is to check online, that way you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network garages to make a decision.
Will Car Insurance Pay for My Dzire’s Windshield if it is Shattered in an Accident?
Car insurance will pay for the cost of the windshield in case it is shattered in a mishap only if you have an own-damage cover, either standalone or as part of a comprehensive plan. Additionally, keep in mind that if the damage was caused due to some form of illegal driving then the cost will not be compensated. Also, remember to file for an insurance claim as soon as possible or the insurance provider can reject your claim for the delay.
Does My Second Hand Dzire Require Car Insurance?
Every car driving on Indian roads is expected to have at least a third party insurance policy. Without it, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. This applies to second hand cars as well. Keep in mind, after you purchase your second hand car, the insurance document has to also be transferred to your name along with the other essential documents.
What Factors Affect My Dzire Car Insurance Price?
The car insurance premium amount is dependent on the IDV of your Dzire. The IDV is dependent on the car’s age and depreciation rate. The older the car, the lower the IDV due to depreciation rate and lower the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Dzire?
To file an insurance claim for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire follow the given steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR in case there was a road accident, theft or vandalism at your nearest police station. You will need a copy of the document for the claim process.
- Step 2: Contact the insurance provider. Inform them about the situation and they will tell you what documents you will need to submit. The documents required vary depending on your situation and the insurance provider’s specifications.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents to the insurance provider along with the claim form duly filled.
- Step 4: The insurance provider will schedule a visit of the surveyor who will come to analyse the damage to your vehicle. After he/she has made the analysis they will submit a report that will decide your claim amount.
- Step 5: You can take your car to a network garage where the repair will be done and reimbursed in a cashless manner or take your car to a workshop of your choice and get the reimbursement after submitting the original invoice.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Dzire?
The No Claim Bonus is an incentive given to the customer by the insurance provider as a reward for a claim-free year. The NCB is cumulative in nature going up to 50% in the fifth consecutive claim-free year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Dzire?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on cover that can be purchased with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive plan. It negates the depreciation rate when the insurance provider is calculating the claim amount, making the reimbursement significantly higher. Keep in mind, this add-on is only available for cars that are less than 5 years old and the add-on can be used a limited number of times within the year.
How is IDV Calculated in Car Insurance for my Dzire?
The IDV of a car is calculated by taking the manufacturer’s selling price and deducting the depreciation rate that is decided by the age of the car.
How to Renew Car Insurance Policy for My Dzire?
You can now renew your car insurance policy online with just a few clicks. Visit our website Insurancedekho and select the ‘Renewal’ tab under the car insurance option. Enter your car’s registration number, or other details such as make, model and car registration number. Next, enter the car’s fuel type and variant. Provide your personal details, the expiry date of previous policy, name of the insurance provider and details of claims if any. The insurance quotes in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy and add-ons of your choice and make the payment. The policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.