Calculate Your Maruti Swift Dzire Insurance
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Key Specifications
₹5.50 Lakhs onwards
17.4 to 23.4 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDI1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LDIX Limited Edition1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire LXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI Option1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 LXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 Regal1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VDI1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 VXi AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZDI1248 cc,Diesel
Maruti Swift Dzire 2012-2014 ZXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire VXI AT1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire VXI1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus1197 cc,Petrol
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXI Plus AT1197 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Maruti Swift Dzire Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can Be Made In A Yea...
Regardless of whose automobile insurance policy you have, th...16 January 2022
- What Is The Meaning Of IDV In a Car Insurance Poli...
In the world of auto insurance, the term "Insured Declared V...15 January 2022
- Common Reasons Why Car Insurance Claim May Get Rej...
You must be aware of the conditions that might lead to the r...14 January 2022
- Guide To Get Best Car Insurance Quote In India
Car Insurance is determined by several factors, including yo...14 January 2022
- Important Things You Must Know About Bharat Serie...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...13 January 2022
- How Does Scrapping Your Car Impacts Insurance Poli...
Read this article to know about the impacts of scrapping car...28 November 2021
- Authorised and Local Service Centers - Which To Ch...
If there is a problem with your car you can take it to a loc...17 November 2021
- Documents You Should Always Keep in Your Car
Driving a car is not just fun but also a responsible act. In...18 November 2021
- What is Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car In...
Installing an anti-theft system certified by ARAI prevent ca...19 November 2021
- What Is A Knock-For-Knock-Agreement?
When it comes to auto insurance plans, there are two types o...24 November 2021
Maruti Suzuki Dzire Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Maruti Suzuki Dzire?
The best car insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire depends entirely on your needs and price point. However, it is advisable for every car owner to have the most coverage to be protected in case of a mishap. The easiest way to do this is to purchase a comprehensive insurance plan that covers the cost of both own-damage costs and third party liabilities under a single premium. The best way to find a good deal is to check online, that way you can compare the different car insurance companies, the quotes they offer and their network garages to make a decision.
Will Car Insurance Pay for My Dzire’s Windshield if it is Shattered in an Accident?
Car insurance will pay for the cost of the windshield in case it is shattered in a mishap only if you have an own-damage cover, either standalone or as part of a comprehensive plan. Additionally, keep in mind that if the damage was caused due to some form of illegal driving then the cost will not be compensated. Also, remember to file for an insurance claim as soon as possible or the insurance provider can reject your claim for the delay.
Does My Second Hand Dzire Require Car Insurance?
Every car driving on Indian roads is expected to have at least a third party insurance policy. Without it, you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. This applies to second hand cars as well. Keep in mind, after you purchase your second hand car, the insurance document has to also be transferred to your name along with the other essential documents.
What Factors Affect My Dzire Car Insurance Price?
The car insurance premium amount is dependent on the IDV of your Dzire. The IDV is dependent on the car’s age and depreciation rate. The older the car, the lower the IDV due to depreciation rate and lower the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Dzire?
To file an insurance claim for your Maruti Suzuki Dzire follow the given steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR in case there was a road accident, theft or vandalism at your nearest police station. You will need a copy of the document for the claim process.
- Step 2: Contact the insurance provider. Inform them about the situation and they will tell you what documents you will need to submit. The documents required vary depending on your situation and the insurance provider’s specifications.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents to the insurance provider along with the claim form duly filled.
- Step 4: The insurance provider will schedule a visit of the surveyor who will come to analyse the damage to your vehicle. After he/she has made the analysis they will submit a report that will decide your claim amount.
- Step 5: You can take your car to a network garage where the repair will be done and reimbursed in a cashless manner or take your car to a workshop of your choice and get the reimbursement after submitting the original invoice.
What is NCB in Car Insurance for My Dzire?
The No Claim Bonus is an incentive given to the customer by the insurance provider as a reward for a claim-free year. The NCB is cumulative in nature going up to 50% in the fifth consecutive claim-free year.
What is Zero Depreciation Cover in Car Insurance for My Dzire?
The Zero Depreciation Cover is an add-on cover that can be purchased with a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive plan. It negates the depreciation rate when the insurance provider is calculating the claim amount, making the reimbursement significantly higher. Keep in mind, this add-on is only available for cars that are less than 5 years old and the add-on can be used a limited number of times within the year.
How is IDV Calculated in Car Insurance for my Dzire?
The IDV of a car is calculated by taking the manufacturer’s selling price and deducting the depreciation rate that is decided by the age of the car.
How to Renew Car Insurance Policy for My Dzire?
You can now renew your car insurance policy online with just a few clicks. Visit our website Insurancedekho and select the ‘Renewal’ tab under the car insurance option. Enter your car’s registration number, or other details such as make, model and car registration number. Next, enter the car’s fuel type and variant. Provide your personal details, the expiry date of previous policy, name of the insurance provider and details of claims if any. The insurance quotes in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the policy and add-ons of your choice and make the payment. The policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.