What is your car's brand?
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra THAR Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Mahindra THAR Summary
Mahindra Thar is a stylish 4-seater SUV available in 13 variants. Mahindra Thar has 1 diesel engine and 1 petrol engine with the cubic capacity of 2184 and 1997, respectively. It is available in Automatic transmission. The SUV has a length of 3985mm, width of 1855mm and a wheelbase of 2450mm. Mahindra Thar follows BS IV emission norms with a fuel tank capacity of 57 litres. The key features of the Mahindra Thar are power windows front, power steering, air conditioner, heater, remote trunk opener, low fuel warning light, rear seat headrest, height adjustable front seat belts etc. and the safety features include child safety locks, central locking, anti-lock braking system, driver airbag, passenger airbag etc. The car also has Digital Clock and Digital Odometer.
Mahindra Thar Car Insurance
In India, it is mandatory by the law to have at least a third party car insurance policy. Absence of a minimum of a third party car insurance plan is punishable with a fine of Rs. 2,000 or/ and an imprisonment of up to 3 months . A third party insurance policy is beneficial to the car owners as it offers coverage from losses and damages which are caused to a third party due to his/her car.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Below are the various types of car insurance coverage for your Mahindra Thar:
1. Third Party Cover – A third party covers the policyholder's legal liability arising out of damages caused to a third party individual or property. It is mandatory by law to at least have third party car insurance. Third party cover is also known as liability only policy. In case of death/injuries of a third party, the compensation is determined by a court of law and on the other hand the coverage for property damage is up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover – A Standalone Own-Damages is an insurance policy that only covers the damages and losses incurred by the policyholder’s car during an accident, natural calamity, fire, theft, strike, riot or any other mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover – A comprehensive car insurance policy is a complete package which covers for both own damages and third party liabilities under one policy. A Comprehensive Cover is a 360-degree cover that gives you financial protection.
How To Buy Insurance For Your Mahindra Thar From InsuranceDekho
Reach out to InsuranceDekho get the best car insurance solutions. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Mahindra Thar:
Step 1: Visit the official site of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Car’. Under the section of “Get Your Quote”, enter the number of your car. You can also get the insurance quotes for your car by entering details like brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year etc.
Step 3: Provide your name and contact number to get car insurance quotes.
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote as per your budget and needs.
Step 5: Once you select the insurance quote, you have to make the payment for your selected insurance plan and the policy documents will be sent to you via email.
Mahindra Thar Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Mahindra Thar CRDe||Diesel||₹959,712.00|
|Mahindra Thar 700 CRDe ABS||Diesel||₹999,000.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X2 PS||Diesel||₹579,527.00|
|Mahindra Thar CRDe ABS||Diesel||₹974,712.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X2||Diesel||₹682,990.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X4||Diesel||₹735,242.00|
|Mahindra Thar DI 4X4 PS||Diesel||₹724,601.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Jeep Wrangler Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Mahindra Thar Car Insurance User Reviews6 Reviews
- Got to know about reimbursement claimI needed to repair my Mahindra Thar after a mild accident. I could not find a network garage of my insurer nearby, so I ...DhflBy Elakshi Banerjee On:16th December, 2020
- Thanks a lot to customer executiveYour executive helped me in the whole procedure like selecting a policy and answered my all doubts regarding policy. He ...United India Insurance Company LimitedBy Naresh kumar DhakaOn:26th November, 2020
- Easy to use calculatorI needed to calculate the premium of New India. InsuranceDekho came to my rescue. Their online calculator calculated the...New IndiaBy Joanna SewaOn:9th November, 2020
- Online calculator is helpfulThe online calculator on insurancedekho.com shows quotes instantly. I entered my details on the calculator and compared ...Bharti AxaBy Poulami Mukherjee On:15th October, 2020
- Easy to handle websiteThe website of InsuranceDekho is very easy to handle. Anyone can figure out how the website works in the first go. I was...Future GeneraliBy Rahul Sharma On:13th October, 2020
- Easy and fast assistance!Great support from the team member of InsuranceDekho. She cleared all my doubts regarding insurance policy and wonderful...Hdfc ErgoBy PUNEET TANWAROn:14th September, 2020
Car Insurance News
- Why Key Replacement Cover is Important in Car Insu...
To know why key replacement cover is important in car insura...24 January 2021
- All About Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car ...
To know more about anti-theft device and its impact on car i...24 January 2021
- Factors Affecting Car Insurance Premium in India
Learn about the factors which affect car insurance premium i...23 January 2021
- Know Why Car Insurance for Electric Vehicles Will ...
Want to know why does car insurance for electric vehicles co...23 January 2021
- How to Claim Total Loss Benefits on Your Car Insur...
Want to know how to claim total loss benefits on your car in...22 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.