Calculate Your Jeep Wrangler Insurance
Jeep Wrangler Key Specifications
₹63.94 Lakhs onwards
12.1 to 12.1 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Jeep Wrangler via InsuranceDekho?
Jeep Wrangler Summary
Jeep Wrangler is a 5 seater SUV which is best for off-roading. It is designed true to its heritage, loaded with capable features with updated design and materials to build a future car. It is available in 2 different variants that run on petrol variants and automatic transmission with the engine capacity of 1998 cc that delivers an attractive mileage of up to 12.1 kmpl. It holds various types of security features that comprise an anti-lock braking system, airbags, brake assist, crash sensor, engine check warning, and many more.
Jeep Wrangler Car Insurance
It is mandatory to hold at least a third party car insurance plan while driving. It compensates your liabilities toward a third party for their damages caused due to an accident with your car. Driving a car without it is a punishable offence with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of a maximum of up to 3 months.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Three different types of car insurance plans are available as follow:
1. Third Party Cover
The third-party policy is the basic car insurance cover which is mandatory for every car owner to carry while driving a car. It gives coverage for liabilities you own towards a third party for their injuries, disability, death or property damage. The car insurance property damage coverage will provide coverage up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
The own-damage car insurance plan covers your damage or loss incurred due to an accident or a mishap such as fire, riot, theft, etc. It also gives permission to include some add-on covers in the policy. This cover should be opted for with a mandatory third-party car insurance policy as it gives no coverage to the third parties.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive policy provides coverage for expenses sustained by third parties and your own car. This policy serves legal adherence in addition to car insurance coverage. Due to its extensive coverage, this policy is available at a relatively higher cost than other covers.
How to Buy Insurance for Jeep Wrangler from InsuranceDekho?
Below are some simple steps to buy a car insurance policy from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: VisitInsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter the car number of your Jeep Wrangler in the “Get Your Quote” tab. If you don’t have the number, you can proceed by entering the brand, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, etc.
Step 3: Enter your personal details like your name and mobile number for quotes.
Step 4: Compare and choose a policy quote as per your needs and budget.
Step 5: Make payment for the chosen quote and get the policy document via email.
Jeep Wrangler Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Jeep Wrangler 2.0 4x41998 cc,Petrol
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon1998 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Jeep Wrangler Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Camry Insurance Quotes
- View Mercedes-Benz GLA Insurance Quotes
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes
- View Audi Q5 Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can Be Made In A Yea...
Regardless of whose automobile insurance policy you have, th...16 January 2022
- What Is The Meaning Of IDV In a Car Insurance Poli...
In the world of auto insurance, the term "Insured Declared V...15 January 2022
- Common Reasons Why Car Insurance Claim May Get Rej...
You must be aware of the conditions that might lead to the r...14 January 2022
- Guide To Get Best Car Insurance Quote In India
Car Insurance is determined by several factors, including yo...14 January 2022
- Important Things You Must Know About Bharat Serie...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...13 January 2022
- How Does Scrapping Your Car Impacts Insurance Poli...
Read this article to know about the impacts of scrapping car...28 November 2021
- Authorised and Local Service Centers - Which To Ch...
If there is a problem with your car you can take it to a loc...17 November 2021
- Documents You Should Always Keep in Your Car
Driving a car is not just fun but also a responsible act. In...18 November 2021
- What is Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car In...
Installing an anti-theft system certified by ARAI prevent ca...19 November 2021
- What Is A Knock-For-Knock-Agreement?
When it comes to auto insurance plans, there are two types o...24 November 2021
Jeep Wrangler FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Jeep Wrangler cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Jeep Wrangler cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Jeep Wrangler car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Jeep Wrangler at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Jeep Wrangler cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Jeep Wrangler cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Jeep Wrangler car insurance renewed?
You can get your Jeep Wrangler car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.