Which car do you drive?
Hyundai Tucson Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD MT||Petrol||₹1,876,656.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GL||Petrol||₹2,187,384.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GLS||Petrol||₹2,373,522.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD MT||Diesel||₹2,079,717.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 4WD AT GLS||Diesel||₹2,697,417.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 Dual VTVT 2WD AT GL Opt||Petrol||₹2,246,749.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GL||Diesel||₹2,364,354.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GL Opt||Diesel||₹2,423,720.00|
|Hyundai Tucson 2.0 e-VGT 2WD AT GLS||Diesel||₹2,499,000.00|
|Hyundai Tucson New||Diesel||NA|
Add-ons For Your Car Insurance Policy
A car's value depreciates constantly with time. Thus, at the time of a claim settlement, the depreciated value of a car is deducted from the claim amount. However, by opting for a zero depreciation add-on you can shift the liability of the depreciation cost to the insurer and get the entire claim amount without any deduction of the depreciation sum. This add-on is generally available till the age of 5 years of car, however, the car age limit varies from insurer to insurer.
A No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount given by the insurer in the premium amount to a car insurance policy holder for not making a claim in the entire tenure of the motor insurance policy. This discount is not available if the policy holder has made even a single claim. However, with the NCB cover, a policyholder will be entitled to receive an NCB discount despite having made a claim subject terms and conditions of insurance company. The NCB discount keeps on increasing with every claim-free year until it reaches 50%.
A car's engine is not covered under a comprehensive car insurance policy. And therefore, if it gets damaged due to floods or water-logging, an insurance company is not liable to pay for its damages. But, if you opt for an Engine cover, you can get your car’s engine insured by the insurer.
If you have a return to invoice cover added on to your comprehensive car insurance policy, you can claim the total ex-showroom price of your car, taxes and registration charges, in case of total loss.
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Jeep Compass Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Harrier Insurance Quotes →
Find Right Quotes for Cars by Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Elite i20 Insurance Quotes →
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes →
- View New Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes →
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes →
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes →
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes →
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes →
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes →
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes →
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes →
- View Land Rover Range Rover Velar Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 3 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A6 Insurance Quotes →
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Quotes →
- View Audi A8 Insurance Quotes →
Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance User Reviews2 Reviews
- I have been associated with IFFCO Tokio car insurance for more than 2 years. I have its comprehensive car insurance cover to protect my Hyundai Tucson car. The insurer has been servicing me with a range of insurance policies and services.Hemant MishraIffco Tokio26th May, 2020
- At Bajaj Allianz, I got my car insurance plan for Hyundai Tucson car renewed in minutes. This is the easiest renewal procedure I have ever witnessed amongst all the insurers that I have been associated with.Sneha ShahBajaj Allianz20th May, 2020
Latest Car Insurance News
- Read More →
- Read More →
Hyundai Tucson FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Tucson cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Tucson cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Hyundai Tucson car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Hyundai Tucson at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Hyundai Tucson cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Hyundai Tucson cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Hyundai Tucson car insurance renewed?
You can get your Hyundai Tucson car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 4th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (General Insurance) valid till 19th March 2023. Email -firstname.lastname@example.org.