Calculate Your Bentley Continental Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Bentley Continental via InsuranceDekho?
Bentley Continental Summary
Bentley Continental is a symbol of luxury and style. It is a perfect blend of innovative design and state of the art technology. It comes with a dynamic engine, superior appearance, top-notch interiors, superb acceleration and pickup which makes it a perfect drive in any weather or road condition. This 4 seater car holds an engine capacity of 5998 cc with an automatic transmission that delivers a mileage of 10.1 kmpl. It delivers a very safe drive with its extremely strong body frame and advanced safety features like Bentley GPS tracking system, volumetric ultrasonic alarm, park distance control with graphic-on infotainment screen and audible warning, airbags, seat belts for all, etc.
Bentley Continental Car Insurance
To own a minimum of a third party car insurance policy is essential for everyone while driving a car in India, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. It is the basic cover that compensates your financial liabilities incurred towards a third party. It is a compulsion to drive a car with this insurance plan otherwise you can be charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 with/without imprisonment of not more than 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
Different forms of car insurance policies are available to choose from:
1. Third Party Cover
It is a policy that every car owner has to attain as a compulsion while driving a car. It is designed to compensate the liabilities which you have to pay to a third party for injuries, disability, death or property damage, arising due to a collision with your car. The maximum amount of coverage offered for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
This car insurance plan is meant to cover damage or loss sustained by your own car only and not by a third party. This cover is for expenses caused due to an accident, theft, natural calamities, man-made disasters, etc. With this car insurance policy, add-on covers can be added to the plan to expand the coverage by paying an additional premium.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a comprehensive car insurance policy that provides all-around protection against third-party and own-damage expenses. Also, this plan also holds the provision to include as many add-ons as required. Due to the extensive coverage of this car insurance policy, it is available at the highest cost in comparison to different types of car insurance policies.
How to Buy Insurance for Bentley Continental from InsuranceDekho?
Below given are a few steps which can help you get a car insurance policy for your Bentley Continental car at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Go to the website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter the car number in the “Get Your Quote” tab on the website. In case you don’t know your car number, then you can enter alternative details like make, model, and fuel type of the car, a variant of the car, registration year and location of the car, etc.
Step 3: Enter your right and accurate name and phone number. The policy quotes will appear based on your entries.
Step 4: Make a comparison and choose a policy quote as per your budget and needs.
Step 5: Make payment for the opted policy quote and get the policy document via email.
Bentley Continental Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Bentley Continental GT V83993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental Flying Spur5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S Black Edition3993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S3993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S Convertible Black ED3998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GTC5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 Convertible3993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT Speed5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S Convertible3998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental Supersports5998 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Bentley Continental Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Calculate your Car IDV
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- Here Are Some Recommendations For Reducing Vehicul...
During the smog season, be aware of these strategies for red...06 July 2022
- In India, Why And How Is A Car Insurance Backgrou...
Motorists benefit from car insurance since it financially pr...06 July 2022
- When buying a Tata AIG car insurance policy, avoid...
Car insurance is not difficult to obtain. You should get aut...05 July 2022
- You'll find everything you need to know about vehi...
Do you want to keep your auto insurance coverage with you at...05 July 2022
- What You Should Know About the PUC Certificate on ...
Every automobile owner in India should have a PUC (Pollution...04 July 2022
- How Do I Get an Online Car Pollution Certificate?
The Pollution Under Control Certificate, or PUC certificate,...16 May 2022
- What is a Cashless Car Insurance Policy, And How D...
The cashless auto insurance function is quite helpful in the...14 May 2022
- Suggestions for Increasing Bike Fuel Efficiency
Check out the 10 tried-and-true tips below if you've ever wo...13 May 2022
- What You Should Know About Total Loss Car Insuranc...
"Total loss" in car insurance is one such word that might be...09 May 2022
- What Is The Procedure For Paying Shriram General I...
Shriram General Insurance provides a variety of renewal paym...18 May 2022
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are offered by insurance companies as approved by the IRDAI for the product under applicable file & use guidelines. Savings in motor insurance are as quoted in Indian Motor Tariff. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd.Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: Second and Third Floor, Plot no.301, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram-122022, Haryana, India. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in the future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.