Calculate Your Bentley Continental Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for Bentley Continental via InsuranceDekho?
Bentley Continental Summary
Bentley Continental is a symbol of luxury and style. It is a perfect blend of innovative design and state of the art technology. It comes with a dynamic engine, superior appearance, top-notch interiors, superb acceleration and pickup which makes it a perfect drive in any weather or road condition. This 4 seater car holds an engine capacity of 5998 cc with an automatic transmission that delivers a mileage of 10.1 kmpl. It delivers a very safe drive with its extremely strong body frame and advanced safety features like Bentley GPS tracking system, volumetric ultrasonic alarm, park distance control with graphic-on infotainment screen and audible warning, airbags, seat belts for all, etc.
Bentley Continental Car Insurance
To own a minimum of a third party car insurance policy is essential for everyone while driving a car in India, as per the Indian Motor Tariff. It is the basic cover that compensates your financial liabilities incurred towards a third party. It is a compulsion to drive a car with this insurance plan otherwise you can be charged with a fine of Rs. 2,000 with/without imprisonment of not more than 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
Different forms of car insurance policies are available to choose from:
1. Third Party Cover
It is a policy that every car owner has to attain as a compulsion while driving a car. It is designed to compensate the liabilities which you have to pay to a third party for injuries, disability, death or property damage, arising due to a collision with your car. The maximum amount of coverage offered for property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own-Damage Cover
This car insurance plan is meant to cover damage or loss sustained by your own car only and not by a third party. This cover is for expenses caused due to an accident, theft, natural calamities, man-made disasters, etc. With this car insurance policy, add-on covers can be added to the plan to expand the coverage by paying an additional premium.
3. Comprehensive Cover
It is a comprehensive car insurance policy that provides all-around protection against third-party and own-damage expenses. Also, this plan also holds the provision to include as many add-ons as required. Due to the extensive coverage of this car insurance policy, it is available at the highest cost in comparison to different types of car insurance policies.
How to Buy Insurance for Bentley Continental from InsuranceDekho?
Below given are a few steps which can help you get a car insurance policy for your Bentley Continental car at InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Go to the website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter the car number in the “Get Your Quote” tab on the website. In case you don’t know your car number, then you can enter alternative details like make, model, and fuel type of the car, a variant of the car, registration year and location of the car, etc.
Step 3: Enter your right and accurate name and phone number. The policy quotes will appear based on your entries.
Step 4: Make a comparison and choose a policy quote as per your budget and needs.
Step 5: Make payment for the opted policy quote and get the policy document via email.
Bentley Continental Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Bentley Continental Flying Spur5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V83993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S Black Edition3993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S3993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S Convertible Black ED3998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GTC5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT Speed5998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 Convertible3993 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental GT V8 S Convertible3998 cc,Petrol
Bentley Continental Supersports5998 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Bentley Continental Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View Bentley Flying Spur Insurance Quotes
- View Lamborghini Urus Insurance Quotes
- View Ferrari Roma Insurance Quotes
- View Aston Martin DBX Insurance Quotes
- View Ferrari Portofino Insurance Quotes
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Quotes
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Aspire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Quotes
- View Ford Ecosport Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- How Many Car Insurance Claims Can Be Made In A Yea...
Regardless of whose automobile insurance policy you have, th...16 January 2022
- What Is The Meaning Of IDV In a Car Insurance Poli...
In the world of auto insurance, the term "Insured Declared V...15 January 2022
- Common Reasons Why Car Insurance Claim May Get Rej...
You must be aware of the conditions that might lead to the r...14 January 2022
- Guide To Get Best Car Insurance Quote In India
Car Insurance is determined by several factors, including yo...14 January 2022
- Important Things You Must Know About Bharat Serie...
In order to ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport M...13 January 2022
- How Does Scrapping Your Car Impacts Insurance Poli...
Read this article to know about the impacts of scrapping car...28 November 2021
- Documents You Should Always Keep in Your Car
Driving a car is not just fun but also a responsible act. In...18 November 2021
- What is Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car In...
Installing an anti-theft system certified by ARAI prevent ca...19 November 2021
- What Is A Knock-For-Knock-Agreement?
When it comes to auto insurance plans, there are two types o...24 November 2021
- Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Ins...
We'll go through the distinctions between comprehensive and ...01 December 2021
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.