What is your car's brand?
Audi A6 2011-2015 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Premium Plus||Diesel||₹4,814,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI||Diesel||₹4,410,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹4,996,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Technology||Diesel||₹5,368,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Premium||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Special Edition||Diesel||₹4,282,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 2.7 TDI||Diesel||₹3,841,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Quattro Technology||Diesel||₹6,313,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0 TDI quattro||Diesel||₹5,580,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0I Multitronic||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Special Edition||Diesel||₹5,723,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TDI Technology||Diesel||₹5,368,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Quattro Premium Plus||Diesel||₹6,078,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TDI Premium||Diesel||₹4,410,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TFSI Premium||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.2 FSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,500,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 3.0 TDI quattro||Diesel||₹5,580,000.00|
|Audi A6 45 TFSI Premium Plus||Petrol||₹5,442,200.00|
|Audi A6 45 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹5,942,200.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹4,996,000.00|
Add-ons For Your Audi A6 Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
- How To Lower Premium of Your Car Insurance?
Read this article to get the best tips to reduce the cost of...17 May 2021
- What is Car Insurance Road-Side Assistance Cover?
In this article, you can read about road-side assistance cov...17 May 2021
- Tips To Claim Car Insurance Damage Beyond Repair
This article will provide you with tips on how you can claim...16 May 2021
- How To Do Self-Inspection For Expired Car Insuranc...
This article will give you step-by-step guidelines on self-i...15 May 2021
- What To Do Soon After A Car Accident?
This article will guide you through the basic protocol that ...14 May 2021
- Top Secrets About Car Insurance That You Should Kn...
Know top secrets about car insurance that may be unknown to ...23 March 2021
- Benefits of Engine Protection Cover in Car Insuran...
Engine protection is an important add-on cover under a car i...31 March 2021
- Tips to Make Your Car Insurance the Top Deal Ever
Trying to choose the best car insurance plan for you? Here a...24 March 2021
- Ways To Check Whether A Car Insurance Policy is Ge...
Read this post to learn ways to check whether a car insuranc...22 March 2021
- How to Switch A Car Insurance Company?
Here is the complete guide as to how to switch a car insuran...28 March 2021
Audi A6 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Audi A6 cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Audi A6 cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Audi A6 car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Audi A6 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Audi A6 cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Audi A6 cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Audi A6 car insurance renewed?
You can get your Audi A6 car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.
You authorise Girnar Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd (insurancedekho) to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration.