What is your car's brand?
Audi A6 2011-2015 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI||Diesel||₹4,410,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Premium Plus||Diesel||₹4,814,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Special Edition||Diesel||₹4,282,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹4,996,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Technology||Diesel||₹5,368,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Premium||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 2.7 TDI||Diesel||₹3,841,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Quattro Technology||Diesel||₹6,313,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0 TDI quattro||Diesel||₹5,580,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0I Multitronic||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TDI Premium||Diesel||₹4,410,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TDI Technology||Diesel||₹5,368,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Quattro Premium Plus||Diesel||₹6,078,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Special Edition||Diesel||₹5,723,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TFSI Premium||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 3.0 TDI quattro||Diesel||₹5,580,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.2 FSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,500,000.00|
|Audi A6 45 TFSI Premium Plus||Petrol||₹5,442,200.00|
|Audi A6 45 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹5,942,200.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹4,996,000.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Tiago Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance News
- Fancy Font Number Plate Could Invite Heavy Fines f...
Want to get a customized number plate for your new car? Read...02 December 2020
- What is Depreciation Shield in Car Insurance?
What is a depreciation shield? How does it help? Should you ...02 December 2020
- Things to put into a car emergency kit
Every car should ideally have an emergency kit. But what sho...01 December 2020
- What to do if your car breaks down on a busy highw...
What do you need to do if a car breaks down on a highway? Re...01 December 2020
- Things to Do in Case Car Catches Fire
Car fires spread fast and require you to respond quickly. Re...30 November 2020
- Know Which Are the Best Car Insurance Companies in...
Here is a list of the best car insurers in terms of claim se...20 September 2019
- How to Claim Car Insurance After Meeting an Accide...
Browse step by step experts guide on how to make a car insur...23 December 2019
- Which Insurance Company Provides the Cheapest Car ...
Here is a list of car insurance plans available at reasonabl...24 September 2019
- Is Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver Compul...
Every car owner in India is mandatorily required to have a p...09 December 2019
- Things to Know About Multi Year Car Insurance Poli...
There are multiple benefits of a multi year car insurance po...09 January 2020
Audi A6 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Audi A6 cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Audi A6 cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Audi A6 car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Audi A6 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Audi A6 cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Audi A6 cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Audi A6 car insurance renewed?
You can get your Audi A6 car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers which are subject to modification. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License Number : 588. Direct Broker (Life and General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com.