What is your car's brand?
Audi A6 2011-2015 Variants
|Variant Name||Fuel Type||Ex-showroom Price|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI||Diesel||₹4,410,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Premium Plus||Diesel||₹4,814,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Special Edition||Diesel||₹4,282,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹4,996,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TDI Technology||Diesel||₹5,368,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 2.0 TFSI Premium||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 2.7 TDI||Diesel||₹3,841,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Quattro Technology||Diesel||₹6,313,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0 TDI quattro||Diesel||₹5,580,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.0I Multitronic||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TDI Premium||Diesel||₹4,410,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TDI Technology||Diesel||₹5,368,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Quattro Premium Plus||Diesel||₹6,078,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TDI Special Edition||Diesel||₹5,723,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 2.8 FSI||Petrol||₹4,238,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TFSI Premium||Petrol||₹4,528,000.00|
|Audi A6 2009-2011 3.0 TDI quattro||Diesel||₹5,580,000.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 3.0 TFSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,700,000.00|
|Audi A6 2005-2009 3.2 FSI quattro||Petrol||₹4,500,000.00|
|Audi A6 45 TFSI Premium Plus||Petrol||₹5,442,200.00|
|Audi A6 45 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹5,942,200.00|
|Audi A6 2011-2015 35 TFSI Technology||Petrol||₹4,996,000.00|
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Quotes
- View Tata Altroz Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Quotes
- View Renault KWID Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Dzire Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City 4th Generation Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Quotes
- View Honda City Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Seltos Insurance Quotes
- View Kia Sonet Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Quotes
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Quotes
- View Renault Triber Insurance Quotes
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Quotes
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Quotes
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Quotes
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance News
- How Useful Are Add-On Car Insurance Covers?
Car insurance add-on cover is an extra cover which can be op...27 January 2021
- Why Protect Your Car with Suitable Motor Insurance...
Know why you should protect your car with suitable motor ins...26 January 2021
- No Claim Bonus in Car Insurance: Know More?
No Claim Bonus (NCB) is the reward of the insured to the pol...26 January 2021
- Most Common Car Insurance Myths
Let us take a look at the the myths around car insurance pol...25 January 2021
- Smart ways to save on car insurance
Know how to save on the insurance premiums by choosing the p...25 January 2021
- Going On A Road Trip? Read This!
Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with you...04 January 2021
- How To Keep Your Car Battery Healthy?
The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this...02 January 2021
- Endorsement in Car Insurance
What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to...02 January 2021
- Understanding Return To Invoice Cover In Car Insur...
Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prude...01 January 2021
- What is the Bumper To Bumper Add-On Cover?
Confused what the bumper to bumper add--on cover offers? Rea...03 January 2021
Audi A6 FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Audi A6 cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Audi A6 cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Audi A6 car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Audi A6 at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Audi A6 cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Audi A6 cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Audi A6 car insurance renewed?
You can get your Audi A6 car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number
*Standard T&C Apply. All savings/offers are provided by the Insurers, which are subject to modification .For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure of respective insurers carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in applicable tax laws. Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, (CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811, Regd .Off: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharam Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302004; Corp. Off: 11th Floor, Tower B, Emaar Digital Greens, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector-61, Gurugram-122102, Haryana. IRDAI License no 588. Direct Broker (Life & General) valid till 19th March 2023. Email - email@example.com ; Helpline number: 7551196989.