Bajaj Allianz - An Affordable Health Insurance Choice
A leading name in the insurance sector, Bajaj Allianz is a great health insurance option. With a vast health insurance products range and more than 6500 network hospitals providing top-notch medical support, Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance has become the preference of one and all. Major aspects that make Bajaj Allianz quite a name in the eyes of health insurance customers include an excellent CSR, cashless treatment in all network hospitals, wide range of options with different plans, plans with lifelong renewability features, and many others.
The best part about investing in Bajaj Allianz health insurance is that it has something to offer to everyone. Be it individuals, families, women, or senior citizens, Bajaj Allianz knows how to take care of specific medical requirements of every customer, without letting it become a financial burden.
Let’s take a look at the health insurance policies that Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance has in store.
- Health Guard Family Floater - The best health insurance you can buy to cover your entire family under a single sum insured. Having sum insured range starting from Rs. 1.5 Lakh and up to Rs. 50 Lakh, the plan comes with multiple basic benefits inclusive of 10% cumulative bonus benefit for every claim free year up to 100%, discount of up to 20% for co-payment option, convalescence benefit, and more. Wish to know more about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions? Visit Health Guard Family Floater by Bajaj Allianz.
- Critical Illness Plan - This affordable policy by Bajaj Allianz covers 10 critical illnesses. Cancer, Stroke, Kidney Failure, First Heart Attack, are to name a few. Renewable for lifetime, Critical Illness Plan provides the insured with a lump sum amount on diagnosis. Covering expenses both in India as well as abroad, the policy provides sum insured options ranging between Rs. 1 Lakh up to Rs. 50 Lakh. For detailed information about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, etc., check Critical Illness Plan by Bajaj Allianz.
- Health Guard Individual - Comprehensive in nature, Health Guard Individual is available under individual and family floater sum insured basis. What’s best is that under family floater, one can get their dependent children or grandchildren covered for up to 35 years. Hospital daily allowance, sum insured reinstatement, maternity cover, are some of the key additional benefits that the policy features. To uncover more in detail about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, etc., explore Health Guard Individual by Bajaj Allianz.
- Silver Health - The perfect gift for senior citizens, Silver Health covers individuals aged between 46 years to 70 years. The sum insured range lies between Rs. 50,000 up to Rs. 5 Lakh. When it comes to coverage, the plan covers parents and senior citizens for inpatient hospitalisation, pre & post hospitalisation, day care procedures, and many other benefits including pre-existing diseases (after 2 years from the policy start), etc. To gather detailed information about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, etc., check Silver Health by Bajaj Allianz.
- M-Care - Bajaj Allianz’s M-Care policy is one of the best policies in the sector to handle medical expenses that come with vector-borne diseases. The plan covers 7 vector-borne diseases including Dengue Fever, Malaria, Filariasis, Chikungunya, Kala Azar, Japanese Encephalitis, and Zika Virus. What’s best is that the policy gives you lump sum amount on diagnosis of any vector-borne disease. Talking about sum insured range, it starts from Rs. 10,000 and goes up to Rs. 75,000. To know other details about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, etc., visit M-Care by Bajaj Allianz.
- Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance - This one is a critical illness plan, designed specifically for women. On opting for Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance, you gain coverage for 8 major critical illnesses. Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Uterine/Cervical Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Permanent Paralysis of Limbs, Burns, and Multitrauma are covered. The policy features a sum insured range of Rs. 50,000 up to Rs. 2 Lakh. More about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, etc., at Women Specific Critical Illness Insurance by Bajaj Allianz.
- Premium Personal Guard - It is a reasonable policy that provides you coverage for medical expenses against accidental injuries. With sum insured options ranging between Rs. 10 Lakh up to Rs. 25 Lakh, the policy comes with an extensive cover for Permanent Partial Disability, Permanent Total Disability, Temporary Total Disability, Accidental Death Cover. Add-on covers under the policy include Hospital Confinement Allowance and Accidental Hospitalisation. To explore all about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, etc., check Premium Personal Guard by Bajaj Allianz.
- Health Care Supreme - Be it expenses related to accidents or illnesses, Health Care Supreme policy takes care of all. This annual policy comes with a sum insured range starting from Rs. 5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. 50 Lakh. The best feature of this affordable plan is that it covers you for OPD expenses. Other than maternity & new born expenses, Health Care Supreme also covers inpatient hospitalisation, pre & post hospitalisation expenses, and more. To discover the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, and other features in detail, visit Health Care Supreme by Bajaj Allianz.
- Health Ensure - If you want to secure the health of your entire family, Health Ensure is for you. Available on individual and family floater basis, this reasonable policy is renewable for life and comes with sum insured options ranging between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 10 Lakh. The best part is that you can cover your spouse, dependent parents, brother, sister, parent-in-law, grandparents, and child or grandchild (3 months up to 30 years) under this policy. The policy is available for a period of 1 year, 2 years and 3 years. For more in detail about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, and other features, explore Health Ensure by Bajaj Allianz.
- Hospital Cash Daily Allowance - This is the best health insurance to deal with increased financial burden during hospitalisation. On opting for this policy, the insured gets a daily benefit amount. Having sum insured range options starting from Rs. 500 up to Rs. 2,500, Hospital Cash Daily Allowance offers double benefit in case of ICU hospitalisation. Moreover, on covering two or more family members, a family discount of 5% is given to the insured. In detail about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, and more, check Hospital Cash Daily Allowance by Bajaj Allianz.
- Surgical Protection Plan - Bajaj Allianz’s Surgical Protection Plan is the best way to secure yourself against expenses incurred due to accidental injuries resulting in hospitalisation. This plan gives a fixed benefit amount for specified surgeries. Apart from surgical benefit cover, you can also choose to avail value-added covers like Critical Illness, Hospital Cash Daily Allowance, and Personal Accident benefit. Available under 11 plans, the policy has a sum insured range starting from Rs. 1 Lakh and reaching up to Rs. 10 Lakh. Lastly, the plan does not require pre-medical tests up to 45 years of age. To discover the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, and other features in detail, visit Surgical Protection Plan by Bajaj Allianz.
- Tax Gain - Tax Gain by Bajaj Allianz is a floater health insurance policy that provides cover for outpatient as well as hospitalisation expenses under a single plan. Available in the form of four different plans, Tax Gain comes with a sum insured range of Rs. 1 Lakh up to Rs. 3 Lakh. Available with the feature of lifelong renewability, this policy provides benefits such as daycare procedures, pre & post hospitalisation, emergency ambulance, expenses for crutches from day 1 under OPD benefit, and more. Details regarding the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, and more available at Tax Gain by Bajaj Allianz.
- Extra Care - Extra Care is an additional health investment one can make to enhance their health insurance coverage. Offering a sum insured range between Rs. 10 Lakh up to Rs. 15 Lakh, the policy doesn’t come with a requirement of medical tests for people up to 55 years of age. Available with lifelong renewability feature, Extra Care policy can help you cover self, spouse and 3 dependent children. Sum insured enhancement, pre & post hospitalisation expenses coverage, ambulance expenses are a few benefits that Extra Care comes with. Uncover more about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, and other features at Extra Care by Bajaj Allianz.
- Extra Care Plus - Extra Care Plus is yet another top up plan by Bajaj Allianz. Provided with a sum insured range starting from Rs. 3 Lakh up to Rs. 50 Lakh, the policy provides coverage for self, spouse, dependent children and dependent parents. Note that their is no pre-policy medical test required up to 55 years of age. One of the best features of Extra Care Plus is that pregnancy & childbirth related expenses, or medically recommended and lawful termination of pregnancy is also provided cover for. Detailed information about the plan, its benefits, inclusions, exclusions, and other features available at Extra Care Plus by Bajaj Allianz.
If you want to buy policy online from Bajaj Allianz, gives us, InsuranceDekho team a chance to provide you with detailed knowledge about Bajaj Allianz health insurance policies.
Feel free to initiate contact at 18001205698.